Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. (2762 Views)

Canada Versus UK, Which Is The Best Place To Settle / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by morinto: 7:01am On May 28, 2021
Please I just watch a YouTube video of a master student that return from the U.k with depression after his student visa got expire and was not able to get job. Peope where advising that he should try canada and canada hardly send u back after school. After alot of research I found out U.K student visa is easy to get unlike canada and also easy to return u back to your country while canada hard to get and hard to return you to your country. Pls I need your advise is it worth it to go for canada student visa or u.k student visa?

1 Like

Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Mindlog: 7:32am On May 28, 2021
Like you stated, it is easier to get the U.K student visa in compaison to Canada's but one must be realistic with choosing the course to study to improve chances of switching to work visa though from this year, the UK govt is offering an extra 2 years after graduation once the graduate meets the stated conditions.

Personally, I am heading to the UK for a one year Msc which takes 2 years in Canada for the same course, then after graduation I will have the option to stay back and work in the UK or relocate to either Ireland or Canada to work.
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Ge0grapher(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2021
Canada is good.. but the only problem is getting Visa..

Uk is quite easy, as long as you have been admitted and have sufficient proof of funds .. it's all good.

On the aspect of job after school, currently the UK is offering 2 years post education stay.. omoh that's enough to figure your life out over there .

In summary... Go for UK.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by opomulero(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2021
Mindlog:
Like you stated, it is easier to get the U.K student visa in compaison to Canada's but one must be realistic with choosing the course to study to improve chances of switching to work visa though from this year, the UK govt is offering an extra 2 years after graduation once the graduate meets the stated conditions.

Personally, I am heading to the UK for a one year Msc which takes 2 years in Canada for the same course, then after graduation I will have the option to stay back and work in the UK or relocate to either Ireland or Canada to work.

pls, what are the conditions that must be met to get the 2 yrs work visa after graduation and what is the next move if after 2 yrs d graduate did not find job?

1 Like

Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Thayoreey: 10:11am On May 28, 2021
Why don't you try USA, it's relatively easier to get a student visa compared to Canada and there are a lot of opportunities
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by gladysdouglas15: 10:47am On May 28, 2021
Hello guys, please i need cheap school ideas to study marketing management as a post graduate diploma or certificate. i waived a course in school (Geography and environmental management} and finished with a cgpa of 2.5, i have worked in sales and marketing for the past 4 years hence the change of course. please i need your advice guys
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by gladysdouglas15: 10:48am On May 28, 2021
Canada preferably but if possible in UK i do not mind
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by gladysdouglas15: 11:08am On May 28, 2021
i found one marketing and advertising management diploma course in Holland College dunno if they will accept a degree holder
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2021
gladysdouglas15:
i found one marketing and advertising management diploma course in Holland College dunno if they will accept a degree holder

Open a thread on it and you'll get your answer.
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Yohans(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2021
opomulero:

pls, what are the conditions that must be met to get the 2 yrs work visa after graduation and what is the next move if after 2 yrs d graduate did not find job?
You must be a student who studied a full degree in order to be eligible for it. I think people who studied short courses are not qualified for it.
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Amakaoyekachi1: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Hello Nairaland people, I am in a serious dilemma, I am a legally married woman who is based in Nigeria and married to a Nigerian student in Canada, I have been unable to reach him for several months now, no communication whatsoever, his family members are not doing anything regarding the situation on ground, I am really worried on what could be the situation of things over there, he will be done with school in less than 4months. Please what could be wrong? He has promised to call for me soon, so I am surprised I cant reach him for this long. I really want to see my husband. This situation at hand as made me depressed and I have been unable to function. What do I do? Please help!

1 Like

Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Amakaoyekachi1:
Hello Nairaland people, I am in a serious dilemma, I am a legally married woman who is based in Nigeria and married to a Nigerian student in Canada, I have been unable to reach him for several months now, no communication whatsoever, his family members are not doing anything regarding the situation on ground, I am really worried on what could be the situation of things over there, he will be done with school in less than 4months. Please what could be wrong? He has promised to call for me soon, so I am surprised I cant reach him for this long. I really want to see my husband. This situation at hand as made me depressed and I have been unable to function. What do I do? Please help!

Hello Ma'am this is a very serious and delicate case. But I personally feels his immediate family can't deny they don't know his whereabouts. He calls them I believe. He will call someone. Try to talk to the Family. If it's futile, just wait for him to finish his studies. If some months after studies, he doesn't call, then I think something is wrong. Try to reach out to the school he studies. If you know it and email them to know about him by giving them his name. please kindly let me know the outcome when you reach out to him. 08073662117 (whatsapp)all the best.
Re: Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master. by ayandee: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Amakaoyekachi1:
his family members know where he is. He calls them. That's why they are not bothered

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At Famous International Borders / USA Visa Interview; A Must Read / Chances Of Getting U.s Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.