Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bero Wonder Biography - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bero Wonder Biography (273 Views)

Mercy Chinwo - Wonder (Official Video) / VIDEO: Davido – Wonder Woman / Music: Davido - Wonder Woman Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bero Wonder Biography by usa4real: 10:01am On May 28, 2021
Hamzat Quadri Tobi popularly known as Bero Wonder, born in March 15, 1998 in Lagos State but an indigene of Kwara State.
He started his music career at a young age of 15years at Okokomaiko after been inspired by legends like 2face, Fela and the new school king Wizkid.

His passion for the Afropop genre have given him audiences locally and placed him on the same stage with the likes of Bella Shmurda, Deejay Spinall and Sound Sultan.
Bero Wonder attended Community Senior Secondary School and studied Public Administration at Kwara State Polytechnic (2018).

Bero Wonder is preparing to drop his debut EP titled B.E.R.O (Best Enthusiastic Resonance Opus) which features banging songs like Hunter Man, Oluwanishola, Ayo (featuring Sensational singer, Wendy), Winner (featuring Amazing rapper, Lion). Halleluyah, & Ori.

In Bero Wonder's sincere words, "I'm not in any competition with any talent out there, I respect every single talent that have grazed the stage before my existence and I hope to do my bit to foster the growth of the Afropop/Afrobeat genre to the world so help me God. Much respect to my fans, DJs/Vdj, Oaps, Media personalities and everyone helping my growth! Gracias!!!

Connect on Social Media:
Instagram: @bero_wonder
Twitter: @bero_wonder
Facebook: Bero Wonder

For Bookings Call: +234 816 026 4788

(1) (Reply)

Video: His Manhood Is Huge, I Can't Cope - Lady Reject Man Proposal / Service announcement / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Brymo - 9: Harmattan & Winter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.