Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,735 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs (53623 Views)

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Your Architect And Builder,our Attached Building Designs May Be That Dream House / Architect And Builder,yes We Can Make Your Dream House A Reality,view Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD.

We present to you a standard semi-detached building of 4bedroom duplex attached with 3bedroom flats.
This building design can fit into a standard plot of land measuring 60ftx120ft.
The building design and construction service is affordable.

WE MAKE DREAM HOUSE A REALITY.

Thank you

Chuks

1 Share

Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD.

We present to you a standard detached building of 4bedroom bungalow.
This building design can fit into a standard plot of land measuring 60ftx120ft.
The building design and construction service is affordable.

WE MAKE DREAM HOUSE A REALITY.

Thank you

Chuks

Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2013
K.C SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by potentpraise: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
K.C System I think you scare your potential clients with this gigantic exotic beautiful building design that cost arms and leg to execute. While its good to showcase excellence structural design, i think your advert should reflect your potential customers budget.

You can not show a design worth 20M -100M to execute to an average Nigeria on nairaland that does not have access to oil blocks or pension money. Also if they do, they might have other architects to do the job for them.

So my suggestion for you is to design a 1 bedroom flat/self contain, 2 bedroom flat bungalow and other sophisticated design that its within 1-5 Million to realistically achieve.

Anyways we can talk more if you want on relevant concept that can attract not only nairalanders but other potential customers.

1 Like

Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Onisuru1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
sent you a mail
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by archidon(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
Thanks for the advice I will try work on your advice.
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2013
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

Architect and Builder
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2013
Kc systems ltd
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Architect and Builder
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by mufutau55(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am a latecomer here and I have gone thru all the 14 pages of this thread. You have a very unique and good concepts and design.
I have made a note of some of your 4 and 5 bedrooms bungalow which I don't see much. But for the other big projects,
I am not sure most people here on Nairaland can afford that..But you are very good and I may contact you in future
about those 3,4 and 5 bedrooms bungalow. Embarking on a building project from diaspora (USA) is not a joke.

Mufutau
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello Mr Mufutau,
So sorry replying at this time I sincerely appreciate your kind remarks on my designs and I look forward in doing business with you some day.
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

We present to you a standard event centre on two plot of land.

Features include;
300-400 seaters hall (ground floor)
50 and 30 seaters (upper floor)
Swimming pool
3 guest rooms(upper floor)
Restaurant
Manager and staff offices(upper floor)
Car park

Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Architect and Builder
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

We are Architect And Builder

Best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs.
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

We are offering the public a special offer for this month which is our way of contributing our little quarter to the housing development of our great nation Nigeria.

This month we are offering the public the chance of getting our Architectural services at a low cost for the same quality service. Let us know your budget and we try work with that.

This special one month offer is strictly for Architectural services alone other of our services like structural designs, electrical designs, mechanical designs and building construction work are not inclusive..

Thank you
Ukpoma Chuks

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Doors - Discussions About Doors - Qualities, Sizes, Types, Installations Etc. / Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.