Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,001 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam (580 Views)

#toolzshop.biz Is A Scam# / Is Dragstock.com A SCAM? / Current Price Of Original Windows Vista =n=51,192. Tell Me You Dont Want Pirated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam by offfended: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
I DON’T WANT TO SOUND A SCAM
Hi I am new on facebook, I have heard of the strict regulations which kick against scams on the site. I think it is excellent and I would never break any one of the rules(I promise). I am on this site for networking I represent off fence techniques. A consultancy which also sells ebooks which meet virtually every one of your needs(CALL:+2348064633518,+2348082997503,0700-OFFENCE TEXT:+2348126540849 OR SEND A MAIL TO OFFENCEADVICE@GMAIL.COM) we are all about networking which is customer service,affiliation as well as links.and since we wont be able to link you to our website(facebook rules), we would be glad to make this site our weboffice we would
- Run forums on the site
- Inform you about any new package that arrives and give free copies
- Give away appreciation tokens courtesy of CREDIT CRUNCH
I am omolara adegbite my picture is attached to this postand I share the same contact as the firm.thank you very much and I hoped I didn’t offend anyone
Re: I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam by MrsChima(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
(waiting on MBJ) cool
Re: I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam by Dsense(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam by lovemoi2(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Complete bullsh!t
Re: I Dont Want To Look Like A Scam by IZUKWU(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2011
Real madrid

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About This Usb Modem? / Am In Need Of A New Bluetooth Printer / How To Create Your Home Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.