Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure (49968 Views)

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Anglican Girls Grammar School Students Holds Twerking Competition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by mu2sa2: 7:00pm On May 29, 2021
queenjoseph:
They should not have evacuated the students.

Don't they know that even demons are afraid of humans, the same way human are afraid of demons?

If they had stood and confronted the demons, the demons would have fled.

It is only when people show fear that the demons would be bold to attack.

But if you stand your ground, they will flee.

They are God's creatures just like humans and God did not give them any authority over human beings.

Even angels who are higher in power than humans cannot so much as lord it over humans, because God does not give them such authority.

So anytime you hear the voice of a demon,go out and attack it,or better still, just ignore, and go about your business without fear.

There is one that use to pass in an area every night.

One day, one man challenged it, flashed light on it, and saw that it had a face without eyes, mouth or nose.

The demon stopped passing that area from that time on.

When I was about 9 years,one demon use to pass in my area every night, after midnight.

One night, because of a problem with my mother, I decided to sleep outside in protest. I stayed near the road and the demon was passing.

One of my neighbors who had light on,immediately switched off the light in fear and everywhere was totally silent.

I just shun it.

After it passed, one of my neighbors switched on his light and few people started talking about it.

But even as a little girl,I was not afraid.

We must be bold, because nothing can hurt us.
"When I was about 9 years,one demon use to pass in my area every night, after midnight."
Hahahaha! You're yourself! Clap for yourself by yourself!

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by juman(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
Why nobody did not record the voice and upload it.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by TIDDOLL(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2021
[/b]Hmmm..
My sister told me first hand scary stories of this school and things she witnessed while she was there...
As far back 2004.

That place is a hunted place no doubt.[b]

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by omoyeni37: 7:10pm On May 29, 2021
We need a team of paranormal experts to investigate the school

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Pimine: 7:15pm On May 29, 2021
Austeeenxx:
The principal better call Sam and Dean Winchester.
Aswearugaaad

Brah, you a real nicca grin
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2021
queenjoseph:

Don't they know that even demons are afraid of humans, the same way human are afraid of demons?

They are God's creatures just like humans and God did not give them any authority over human beings.

Even angels who are higher in power than humans cannot so much as lord it over humans, because God does not give them such authority.

So anytime you hear the voice of a demon,go out and attack it,or better still, just ignore, and go about your business without fear.

One day, one man challenged it, flashed light on it, and saw that it had a face without eyes, mouth or nose.

When I was about 9 years,one demon use to pass in my area every night, after midnight.

One night, because of a problem with my mother, I decided to sleep outside in protest. I stayed near the road and the demon was passing.

One of my neighbors who had light on,immediately switched off the light in fear and everywhere was totally silent.

I just shun it.

After it passed, one of my neighbors switched on his light and few people started talking about it.

Omo this girl I just ran out of my room reading this ur comment, I'm in d company of my friends as we speak, thank u for scaring the living creeps out of me!

3 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by tamdun: 7:20pm On May 29, 2021
Same thing happened when I was schooling in arakan barracks(sch 2)

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by John4B: 7:34pm On May 29, 2021
Wetin person no go hear for this country? From one story to another.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by sigiyaya112: 7:35pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are forces, kingdoms and Demonic beings in this world. That is a fact.

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.
They Bow to JESUS. They Bow to the Supreme Power!
You Just Have to Believe , Trust and understand the Power in the Name of JESUS

I really don't know or Understand How people live in this Evil and wicked world without JESUS.
Idiot na this kind fallacy you de like anything to put fear on people just to promote your useless jesus and your scam of a religion

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by dipsy588(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2021
finished it a long time ago. season 14 or thereabout. was lovely been watching it since 2007/08.

Cerebellum:

Wow..A watcher

Through with it or still watching?

I'm on season 7 o..been watching since Decembergrin
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Meto1234(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2021
Demon are real,but since u get no connection with them u are free and just few people can see them, even they try to scare free minded people attimes.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by lasisi69(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2021
praiseneo:
so after all these wahala u go through to write this thing here na 1 like you get cry
lol... Mr. Trouble
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by lasisi69(f): 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
Heathrow44:

Omo this girl I just ran out of my room reading this ur comment, I'm in d company of my friends as we speak, thank u for scaring the living creeps out of me!
they will come for you tonight...

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by bankyblue(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
zoeA:
Hmmm...can wahala ever finish?

Lols... It can never finish o...
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Hezzyluv: 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.

I really don't know or Understand How people live in this Evil and wicked world without JESUS.

No matter what ppl say to u, don't just mind them, keep doing this good work of spreading the gospel of our lord and personal saviour JESUS CHRIST. Da good lord bless u in all ur endeavor.
Shalom...!

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Years back, at Ijebu Ode, I and my friends decided to do money rituals...

The herbalist asked us to meet him at the OkuOrun Cemetery at midnight.

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

It was dark and so silent we could all hear our hearts beating fast.

Halfway through our walk, we heard a horrible guttural sound

A hyena was snacking on a fresh corpse shocked shocked

We interrupted him eating dinner! undecided

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

After a long walk through a maze of grave stones... we got there.

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

"NO MATTER WHAT, you MUST NOT LOOK BACK" no matter what! shocked Baba said.

"Eyin oku ati eyin alijanu, omo ni momo eworks, eworks yeeee!" shocked

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

I clearly heard the concrete slab shift beneath me shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

What happened next is difficult to describe...

You know the chill felt against your legs when you open the fridge ?

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

My hands started trembling with my eyes screwed shut!

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

That sounded very much like Shola, his nerve must have broken! cry

I heard what seemed like a woman's high pitched evil laughter.

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

To be continued ..... shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

you have to complete this story......signing out

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by 1stbest(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
franklingud:
Girls' school?

What manner of evil have I not heard from girls' school?

Fear women and be safe!
I have been thinking about it since, it is only girls school that demons visit ?
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

[b]Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Kai, you again... How do you even think up these stories?
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Dantee8433: 8:13pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Years back, at Ijebu Ode, I and my friends decided to do money rituals...

The herbalist asked us to meet him at the OkuOrun Cemetery at midnight.

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

It was dark and so silent we could all hear our hearts beating fast.

Halfway through our walk, we heard a horrible guttural sound

A hyena was snacking on a fresh corpse shocked shocked

We interrupted him eating dinner! undecided

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

After a long walk through a maze of grave stones... we got there.

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

"NO MATTER WHAT, you MUST NOT LOOK BACK" no matter what! shocked Baba said.

"Eyin oku ati eyin alijanu, omo ni momo eworks, eworks yeeee!" shocked

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

I clearly heard the concrete slab shift beneath me shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

What happened next is difficult to describe...

You know the chill felt against your legs when you open the fridge ?

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

My hands started trembling with my eyes screwed shut!

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

That sounded very much like Shola, his nerve must have broken! cry

I heard what seemed like a woman's high pitched evil laughter.

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

To be continued ..... shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
were can we get the remaining story I'm intrigued
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by praiseneo(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

I am not responsible for your uselessness in life... seek out your dad for that.
lolz you aren’t supposed to be this pained and depressed with that comment….,small thing una go run mention person parents as if if u see me u go fit grin talk less of my papa himself.
Catch cruise and don’t be a toddler messing with a gadget. wink

3 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Bodyodour: 8:22pm On May 29, 2021
Austeeenxx:
The principal better call Sam and Dean Winchester.
lol. They need to burn it with salt.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by BnQoyyim(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Put on your glasses, Awé, can't you see that this is a Christian School? Even the Church is not a Satanic School.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Omeizadean(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2021
Demons and Christian School are 5 and 6. Na so Lennon Memorial College formerly Ageva Anglican College was shut down in the 90s because of demon sightings.

2 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2021
Nonsense, story all this rubbish blackjack, goblin tree, madam koikoi and all are bloody fake nonsense. Closing down a school because of some rubbish voices, they have forgotten that Nigerians are stupidly superstitious. That is how I thought I saw a black figure dancing one day in school until I realised it was a stupid shadow. grin funny enough I'm listening to Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath..
What is this that stands before me?
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by yudo: 9:01pm On May 29, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Idiot na this kind fallacy you de like anything to put fear on people just to promote your useless jesus and your scam of a religion
Why are you calling Jesus useless ? You fool

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by tjskii(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2021
Cerebellum:

Wow..A watcher

Through with it or still watching?

I'm on season 7 o..been watching since Decembergrin

grin you are a newbie, welcome to. The fold, iv been watching supernatural since the series started. Awesome series, since ure on season 7, they ought to have started blowing ur mind by now. You should have gotten to the angels part by now, hang on to your knickers, ur mind is about to be blown
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by TheFacelessMan: 9:11pm On May 29, 2021
praiseneo:

Praiseneo to his useless father:
lolz you aren’t supposed to be this pained and depressed with that comment….,small thing una go run mention person parents as if if u see me u go fit grin talk less of my papa himself.
Catch cruise and don’t be a toddler messing with a gadget. wink

You're the one writhing in pain. It's pathetic to watch. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Munamu: 9:11pm On May 29, 2021
queenjoseph:

I just shun it.

I bow for u ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by bizzibodi(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2021
I hope no b demons sent from d other side....dem no want xtian schools for kwara.if U know U know.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by uchennaq(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2021
They can call scientist to come and investigate the paranormal activity. Who knows, a cultist must have opened a portal that allowed evil entities to pass through or someone died in that school, hence choose that location as it's hunting ground. Needs to be banished.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by stasius: 9:24pm On May 29, 2021
Iskonki!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / 10 Mathematics Tricks You Probably Didnt Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.