Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? (278 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by Widall: 6:25pm On May 28, 2021
Hello everyone.

Something has been bothering me lately.

Can the riches and wealth of a family be tied by superstitious means? Is it a reality or a myth. All my life, I haven't believed in such but seeing the things happening in my family, I'm beginning to have a rethink.

I would prefer both logical and religious views on this. Thanks
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by Widall: 7:27am On May 29, 2021
No comments yet�
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2021
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES would you like me to chat with you on the topic? smiley

Widall:
No comments yet�
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by Widall: 5:09pm On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES would you like me to chat with you on the topic? smiley

By all means bro.
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2021
Before the Bible was taken to all the nations people worship the gods of their lands. These gods are fallen angels that rebelled against God and since God disfellowshiped them from the midst of His loyal spirit sons this powerful spirit beings began migrating to and fro heaven and earth. And since they've become jobless they have to find one thing or another to engage themselves. So they moved throughout the earth settling in different parts and establishing themselves as gods of the lands where they dominate. They also drag territories but since nobody can see them they use humans as puppets to fight for territories that's the cause of wars regarding territories in ancient times!
But when the true God decided to ORGANIZE a people for His name all these demons began protesting by directing their worshipers to attack the Israelites because they knew God's people will also need somewhere to stay on the planet.
Now after God has established His people in the land of Canaan and gave them laws and prophets were INSPIRED to teach them many things, the demons also tried to do the same but since they are not the true God they have to fabricate something to infuse in the heads of their own worshipers too. That's the reason why there are lots and lots and lots of superstitious beliefs throughout the earth.
All these demons continue to maintain their territories until Jesus sent his followers to take the Good News of Paradise to all the nations of the earth. First Satan tried to stop that movement but when he realized that the Christians are unstoppable Satan quickly initiated his demons and their human agents to start claiming Christians too, but they're not for the Good News of Paradise rather they are still teaching their usual worthless stuffs. That's why you'll hear some religionsts titles pastors teaching such things as the topic of the thread.
But the truth is there is nothing like tying wealth or riches anywhere. God's plan is for everyone to enjoy the best of the best moments in Paradise. But until then we just have to continue managing the condition we find ourselves! smiley

Widall:

By all means bro.
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by Widall: 11:41am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Before the Bible was taken to all the nations people worship the gods of their lands. These gods are fallen angels that rebelled against God and since God disfellowshiped them from the midst of His loyal spirit sons this powerful spirit beings began migrating to and fro heaven and earth. And since they've become jobless they have to find one thing or another to engage themselves. So they moved throughout the earth settling in different parts and establishing themselves as gods of the lands where they dominate. They also drag territories but since nobody can see them they use humans as puppets to fight for territories that's the cause of wars regarding territories in ancient times!
But when the true God decided to ORGANIZE a people for His name all these demons began protesting by directing their worshipers to attack the Israelites because they knew God's people will also need somewhere to stay on the planet.
Now after God has established His people in the land of Canaan and gave them laws and prophets were INSPIRED to teach them many things, the demons also tried to do the same but since they are not the true God they have to fabricate something to infuse in the heads of their own worshipers too. That's the reason why there are lots and lots and lots of superstitious beliefs throughout the earth.
All these demons continue to maintain their territories until Jesus sent his followers to take the Good News of Paradise to all the nations of the earth. First Satan tried to stop that movement but when he realized that the Christians are unstoppable Satan quickly initiated his demons and their human agents to start claiming Christians too, but they're not for the Good News of Paradise rather they are still teaching their usual worthless stuffs. That's why you'll hear some religionsts titles pastors teaching such things as the topic of the thread.
But the truth is there is nothing like tying wealth or riches anywhere. God's plan is for everyone to enjoy the best of the best moments in Paradise. But until then we just have to continue managing the condition we find ourselves! smiley

Now the question is this, are these gods still powerful and potent till this day?
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by 1Sharon(f): 11:48am On May 30, 2021
Widall:
Hello everyone.

Something has been bothering me lately.

Can the riches and wealth of a family be tied by superstitious means? Is it a reality or a myth. All my life, I haven't believed in such but seeing the things happening in my family, I'm beginning to have a rethink.

I would prefer both logical and religious views on this. Thanks

Nonsense.
Re: Can The Riches And Wealth Of A Family Be Tied By Superstitious Means? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
Widall:

Now the question is this, are these gods still powerful and potent till this day?

Very very powerful and they can manipulate things to make it seem as if superstitions are ordained by the true God. So debunk them and their superstitious projects and you'll be free from their bondage. John 8:32
Whoever goes into their courtyard must serve them whether their projects are real or mere fabricated lies.
One more thing! Do not believe that there is any destiny for someone to be rich or poor, we found ourselves in different situations due to times and chances! Ecclesiastes 9:11

May you have PEACE! smiley

(1) (Reply)

People Refused To Leave The SCOAN Seeks Miracles And Healing Despite TB Joshua's / A Wizard Was Trapped In A House On His Journey From A Mission In Benin (video) / Day 3 Of Racai School Of The Spirit - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.