Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) (41721 Views)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Revolva(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2021
omo dis guy career don go down.....just as that beech adeherself.....hahaha omo dem don bribe efcc jare and a good lawyer don work am out
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Guyman111: 7:12am On May 29, 2021
Philipmems:

Frustrated ke? The insensitivity of some Nigerians to other people's suffering is mind boggling. It's not funny if a member of your household is subject to such inhumane treatment
guy learn to overlook things, some people write out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Charlex23(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

your dad and mum are 419 too. they worked with fred ajudua
Don't you ever in your life quote me again
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 29, 2021
Charlex23:

Don't you ever in your life quote me again

God go punish you. from your stupud location you just decided to label people you do t know yahoo boys. no facts, no info, nothing. e pain you, as person do the same to you. again, thinder go fire you. uselessness.
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Charlex23(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

God go punish you. from your stupud location you just decided to label people you do t know yahoo boys. no facts, no info, nothing. e pain you, as person do the same to you. again, thinder go fire you. uselessness.
I won't banter words with you. You're just a frustrated fellow looking for who to vent your anger on. Move on with your miserable life, that's if you have one. As a matter of fact thunder is a sound it can't fire me. Get yourself an education bcs it's quite obvious you're an ingrate
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by bishopkay: 8:03am On May 29, 2021
Zeezy81:

At 20? Well, EFCC will decide

My brother, if he can prove himself, it's not for anyone to decide what he uses his money for. Let's stop the tag of fraudster on any young man living a life you can't afford or approve of.
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
Charlex23:

I won't banter words with you. You're just a frustrated fellow looking for who to vent your anger on. Move on with your miserable life, that's if you have one. As a matter of fact thunder is a sound it can't fire me. Get yourself an education bcs it's quite obvious you're an ingrate

lol. ode.
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Zeezy81: 9:14am On May 29, 2021
bishopkay:

My brother, if he can prove himself, it's not for anyone to decide what he uses his money for. Let's stop the tag of fraudster on any young man living a life you can't afford or approve of.

Like I said before, EFCC will decide and that will be based on how well he can prove himself
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by WEALTHYMII: 10:13am On May 29, 2021
Kidnapping is an economic crime.
Why is EFCC afraid of harassing & prosecuting arrogant + notorious kidnappers from the north?
Why?
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by Brenn594(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2021
Idonbillivit! You mean say demma release pancake

Dis bwoy issa baller,he's even smillin cheesy

Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by OdogwuBlog: 3:37pm On May 29, 2021
Angelfrost:
One day we will learn how much efcc actually makes or collects as settlement from each arrested fraudster...

In the meantime, they should continue with their Abeg App charade.

By the way, who come be this one?!! Never seen or heard a single joke from him.
Re: Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) by rita25(f): 8:44am On May 31, 2021
PLS MBA MAXWELL ODUM IS STILL ROAMING FREE OH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.