Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) (78083 Views)

Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nksleek: 12:01am On May 29, 2021
Two Female Job Seekers Rescued From Human Part Dealers In Port Harcourt

Two female job seekers from Delta State has been rescued from human parts dealers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Focus Naija can report that this was disclosed by ace human right activist, Isreal Joe who assisted in the rescue of the job seekers simply identified as Blessing and Praise.

According to Isreal Joe, the two ladies were lured with a job offer to Bayelsa State before they were redirected to Port Harcourt for the job opening.

Arriving Port Harcourt, the two ladies unknowingly boarded a mini bus where two of the male occupants subdued them with guns and took them to a destination unknown to them.

Thereafter, the kidnappers contacted their family members and demanded for five million naira ransom or the young ladies would be butchered and their parts sold to raise the money.

Miraculously, the human part dealers who had already stripped and butchered another lady in front of their captives suddenly developed cold feet after stripping them for butchering as well.

They however demanded for N200,000 which was crowd funded and paid into a business POS account provided by the dealers.
To God be the glory, they released the two job seekers while slaughtering and separating the body parts of other victims for sale.

ESCAPE FROM KIDNAPPERS/RITUALISTS

Today 28th May, 2021 is a remarkable day for me as we rescue two Deltans from the hands of kidnappers and ritualists who deals on selling human parts in Port Harcourt. Blessing and Praise went for job hunt in Bayelsa and were told there are employment chances in Port Harcourt which they quickly went.

On getting there, they entered into a Keke bus, two guys in the bus bailed them up and carried them into the thick of the forest to some particular destinations not known to them. When their families and friends couldn't got across to them till yesterday, panic set in. Only for them to receive calls from their lines demanding either 5 million naira or selling their body parts to get it.

It was a rude shock but nothing anybody could do being that a video of the woman who escaped same ritualist and kidnappers in the same location in Port Harcourt was already viral on the internet. The families turned to God for rescue. The ritualist had naked and even killed other persons under their nose but were somehow still negotiating with their families when body parts of others we already sold.

Blessing's friend had called me in the morning asking me to help on any frontier. I was speechless and helpless at the same time. I had rushed to Twitter to tag Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON, Presidency, President Buhari, Police authorities and everyone I felt could help. I couldn't bring it to Facebook because of the disturbing nude of the girls. A Christian sister Vivian was doing all she could in Port Harcourt after retweeting my tweet.

Miraculously, the ritualists said they didn't knew why they would not kill and sell the body parts of the girls who left Warri to seek for job. They however brought the ransom to 200,000 naira which people contributed to pay to them through a business POS. They had vowed to kill the girls 12noon today if the ransom doesn't get to them. I tried to tag the Senator who sponsored the bill seeking to imprisoned anyone who paid ransom to kidnappers for 15 years jail but I couldn't see his handle. We wanted him to help us beg the security agents to release the girls but no, his social media handle disappeared.

God be praised. They released them after getting the ransom while they were still butchering others and separating their body parts for sale. They had been admitted to treatment right now because of lack of food and the beatings they took from the blood sucking demons in Port Harcourt. This is where Nigeria has kept us. There is no job but the evil ones would still rape and kill innocent people going about looking for job to feed and sustain themselves. Governor Wike must do something about that home of horror and terror in Port Harcourt. Everyone should be careful this period especially in Port Harcourt pls.

Pararan Dxd
Warri Aproko Special
Sapele Tafia Official
Sapele Olofofo Unugbragada

Comr. Israel Joe
General Secretary
Committee for the Defence of Human Rights
(CDHR) Delta State Branch.
#WeMove

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4688630491163787&id=100000506465440

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nksleek: 12:02am On May 29, 2021
More photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by solochris(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2021
Nawao

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Charliewyt: 12:44am On May 29, 2021
God go see us through.

Shout out to my guy INO FRIDAY on your birthday.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Lifeisgoody: 1:12am On May 29, 2021
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Most crimes in the country are now been committed by the youths. Makes me wonder what the future holds for my dear nation.
Someone said "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow"

Maybe Nigeria is excluded
SMH

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Karlovych: 1:38am On May 29, 2021
embarassed embarassed So the skull miners on brought their trade further south? The drug addict needs to call his boys to order

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by zolajpower: 2:12am On May 29, 2021
Charliewyt:
God go see us through
Amen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Simplyleo: 2:26am On May 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed So the skull miners on brought their trade further south? The drug addict needs to call his boys to order
Comments like this are either amusing or insultive. But yours satisfies neither of these two effects because it is stale and dry. Meaning, this your comment is just one of the numerous useless pieces of shyt occupying electronic pages.

@ the topic.

To think these rescued cases of attempted rituals are just few out of several other unidentified cases going on everyday. Just see them consciously lying down helplessly under the mercy of fellow humans.

Amazingly, these ritualists are just bunch of brainwashed illiterates thinking human beings can be converted into cash through some forms of abracadabra. There is no such thing as ritual money, you can't convert human being into cash.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Starseed(m): 2:48am On May 29, 2021
Thank God for saving dia lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by NakwansaPolice: 2:53am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

Comments like this are either amusing or insultive. But yours satisfies neither of these two effects because it is stale and dry. Meaning, this your comment is just one of the numerous useless pieces of shyt occupying electronic pages.

@ the topic.

To think these rescued cases of attempted rituals are just few out of several other unidentified cases going on everyday. Just see them consciously lying down helplessly under the mercy of fellow humans.

Amazingly, these ritualists are just bunch of brainwashed illiterates thinking human beings can be converted into cash through some forms of abracadabra. There is no such thing as ritual money, you can't convert human being into cash.

[/s]
shatap
is that not your full time job in this forum

Nonsense
kettle calling pot black

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by oxygen47: 5:33am On May 29, 2021
These ritual killings and kidnappings have been reported by several victims in Rivers State. The governor should be made aware of this gory situation. The Nigerian Army and Police force cannot claim to be ignorant of this situation. What is the role of the armed forces again? Collection of bribe and harassment of the masses

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by obyrich(m): 5:34am On May 29, 2021
This is very serious. Wike should mobilise the military to go after these wicked people.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 29, 2021
Omo
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Khd95(m): 5:39am On May 29, 2021
Which governor actually sponsored that stupid bill
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Twelfthman: 6:01am On May 29, 2021
Port Harcourt had recently become a den of ritualist/kidnappers. There is this lady video i saw on instagram that gave eyewitness testimony about how she was kidnapped in river state and they ended up not killing her because they say and in her words
" them say I don born pickin before so them no fit use me. Them say make my family pay ransom "
The family was able to pay the amount of money they had and she was released.
She said they sell human parts for ritual . . She saw people driving to the same location to buy these human part
( can y'all pls confirm if you saw the exact video too )
I wonder why the Lady testimony didn't trend or make front-page on nairaland.
Secondly what are the government doing to stop these senseless ritual killings happening in Nigeria.
Let them tell us. We are listening

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by delzbaba(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2021
This is serious,there is a syndicate in that port harcourt area perpetrating this evil act, the police should wake up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nksleek: 6:33am On May 29, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Flamees(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2021
Damn
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Flamees(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2021
Damn shocked
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by PoloG: 7:56am On May 29, 2021
Our govt should do something to end this rubbish
. This is 2021 and not 16th century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:56am On May 29, 2021
Females are ALWAYS at risk... from birth till they die.

So sad!

6 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 29, 2021
Oh.. God!

Please. brothers and sisters, let's be very careful where we go in search of jobs, please. The times are really bad.

Thank you Lord for delivering these ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 29, 2021
oxygen47:
These ritual killings and kidnappings have been reported by several victims in Rivers State. The governor should be made aware of this gory situation. The Nigerian Army and Police force cannot claim to be ignorant of this situation. What is the role of the armed forces again? Collection of bribe and harassment of the masses

Which gov should be made aware?
Did they tell you they are not aware? They are fully aware but have decided to fold this arms and watch because it's not affecting them and their families.

They are only pretending not to see all these happenings on social media but if it's hate speech, you'll see them spring into action and arrest the fellow with 24hrs.

Let them continue, God has a way of letting them feel the same heat.

20 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:29am On May 29, 2021
Karlovych:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by gentlestdude(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2021
Seems this thing is rampant in the east I'm surprised how these useless police are not doing anything. now I can see why they are killing them like fowls since they are just there to help criminals and cover up for rich men backing up these useless guys entrapping girls with job offers and runs deal. Wish the UGM can start killing politicians and their families with the stupid security agents protecting them. I gats to leave this country ASAP this year before that lifeless goat finishes the country completely.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by gentlestdude(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

@ the topic.

oga stop saying rubbish, there is money ritual, it's real as your naiveness and yes it brings cash to whoever it is done for with a bad end of course. Pray make they no use you before you know wetin dey sup. mtchew

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by gentlestdude(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2021
oxygen47:
Since the useless lifeless dumb nicompoop came to power the role of the fulani armed forces is to kill innocent citizens and aid bandits and terrorists to kill more innocent citizens for the blood thirsty demon in aso rock. sho ti ye e?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
Seems this thing is rampant in the east I'm surprised how these useless police are not doing anything. now I can see why they are killing them like fowls since they are just there to help criminals and cover up for rich men backing up these useless guys entrapping girls with job offers and runs deal. Wish the UGM can start killing politicians and their families with the stupid security agents protecting them. I gats to leave this country ASAP this year before that lifeless goat finishes the country completely.

IT is obvious you are a paid IPOB member or a brainwashed sheeple of Nnamdi Kanu. You mean you see such evil and the next thing you bring unknown gunmen and killing of policemen into this matter? At least police has caught some criminals like Evans, etc. You what impact have you made in this world except to criticize people and institutions you cannot do better than. If you were to take over the job of Commissioner of police for River's state, I can bet your impact will be as minimal as a dwarf in a basketball court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2021
@Lalasticlala, MYND44, please can you put this to front page? Rivers state is a hotbed for kidnappings now. They lure people from other states via jobs, contract work, etc and kidnap them for rituals or ransom. Everyone needs to be warned.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.