Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. (1720 Views)

"The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Distress Sale: 3bedroom Bungalow On A Full Plot At Abule Egba. Now 5million / C Of O Land At Queens Court Estate. Shapati Lakowe, 7.5Million Naira Promo Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 6:56am On May 29, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6087124/it-advisable-buy-3500000-car.

Thanks for everyone that contributed in advising me last year.

I almost bought Mercedes Benz last year worth #3.5million so that I will be carrying beautiful Naija babes.

The land I bought #2.5million naira Last year is now #6million or #5million at least.

Somebody priced it #5million last week.
The value is high now. And I am the legitimate owner. We checked everything thing properly in the ministry of lands and survey. No issue.

But instead I use the money in buying land. I have a super model girlfriend who really appreciate my investments.

Thanks everyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by AmgMakanaki(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2021
Wow. That is a good investment... if Na motor, you for don make friend with mechanic. I love your investment plan. Keep it up and don’t stop there smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Isokoson1: 7:04am On May 29, 2021
Congratulations bro.. God bless you...and continue to enlarge you..
No forget to give me my share
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 7:07am On May 29, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Wow. That is a good investment... if Na motor, you for don make friend with mechanic. I love your investment plan. Keep it up and don’t stop there smiley

Thanks bro, I appreciate. Na good people advice me here.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by MJBOLT: 7:14am On May 29, 2021
Do you have plans to sell the land because the value will still go up in a few years
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Nezzjnr: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
mascot345:

I almost bought Mercedes Benz last year worth #3.5million so that I will be carrying beautiful Naija babes.

The land I bought #2.5million naira Last year is now #6million or #5million at least.

The value is high now. And I am the legitimate owner. We checked everything thing properly in the ministry of lands and survey. No issue.

But instead I use the money in buying land. I have a super model girlfriend who really appreciate my investments.

Thanks everyone.

Congrats bro

Keep it for 5 years and see it scale up

I guess Adron ryt
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by GregJo: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
Where is the land located?
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by habsydiamond(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2021
Congratulations.. U are very lucky cos it's not everyone that possess the brain like urs.... To invest when necessary Is important cos once an opportunity goes there is no coming back

1 Like

Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by paulolee(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2021
that's nice investment bro.. dts what am also planning to go into as a side hustle bcox I love long term planning.

1 Like

Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 7:27am On May 29, 2021
GregJo:
Where is the land located?

In the city of Markudi Benue State.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Kriss216: 7:27am On May 29, 2021
Last month, a friend sold his Toyota muscle N1.4M. He bought the car N2.9M mid 2019. He said he wanted to buy Benz that last month, we are still waiting for the Benz.

There's no much difference between investing in cars and investing in Nigerian girls. Same thing as the P in Psychology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 7:27am On May 29, 2021
Isokoson1:

Thanks my Guy.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2021
Big ups man!
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 7:52am On May 29, 2021
Isokoson1:

Amen and amen. I no go forget you o.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 7:53am On May 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
Congratulations.. U are very lucky cos it's not everyone that possess the brain like urs.... To invest when necessary Is important cos once an opportunity goes there is no coming back

U are right my brother.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by yosijob421: 7:55am On May 29, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Braintrain: 8:02am On May 29, 2021
Please how old are you?
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by opera1(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2021
Nice investment, congrats.
Land is the only FACTOR OF PRODUCTION that does not obey the law Depreciation but it will continue to obey the law of Appreciation.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by hakeem4(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks everyone.
very good investment
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by 5ine: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by josephubah111(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2021
Factor in naira inflation..so u'll know the actuall profit on top
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by bukitt: 8:48am On May 29, 2021
A plot of land with german floor of 4 units of 3 bedroom flat up to dpc level in Royal Garden City Estate at mowe/ofada for sale. It is along Abeokuta-Sagamu expressway with massive development and a newly tarred road.

Documents:
C Of O
Letter of allocation
Deed of contract
Survey plan
Easy change of ownership

Other estates nearby are:
Arch View Estate
Queens Garden Estate
Queens Park Estate
Royal Park Estate
Treasure Island Estate

There are already occupants in these estates. Price: 10 million naira Slightly negotiable.

For inquiry/inspection:

Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by mascot345: 9:16am On May 29, 2021
Braintrain:
Please how old are you?

I am 31... I hope no problem?

Still single.. But my Girlfriend is a super model.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Tolzeal(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2021
Land is really a good investment no doubt but some dubious real estate vendors self inflate the price of land mostly bought in an so called estate to make it seem you’re losing out.

Factors that makes landed Properties appreciate ;

1. New infraction around the area ( Hospital , Electricity etc )
2. Big Whales moving to Georgia location.
3 Good roads leading
4 Low crime rate regions.

You want to check all these factors to truely authenticate why the land got appreciated.

Apart from all that, You really want to confirm the buying power of currency used in procurement. This time I’m sure it’s Naira.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2021
Your real problem na woman.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks everyone.
Wow Congrats
Although, kind of vice versa, prices of cars also increased, so the surplus may still go to the additional cost of you getting your dream/new car
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by tendyjohn(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2021
Wow! Good investment
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:54am On May 29, 2021
No reasonable person should buy a car before investing or buying a land unless of course the car is necessary for your business.
Re: The Land I Bought #2.5million Last Year Is Now #5million Naira. by Adronhomestaff: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks everyone.
come buy fresh with Adron homes and property, let us be your new plug. My contact is on my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Unbuildable Plots In Tunga-maje, Abuja For Sale / To Let: Decent 4 Bedroom Flat @ Ire Akari Estate, Isolo / Land For Sale In Abuja,gwarinpa,karsana South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.