Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do I Fix This Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Fix This Internet Connection (1386 Views)

[SOLVED] HELP!! How Do I Fix This Photoshop Cc 2020 Issue? (photo) / How Do I Fix This Hazy Laptop Display? (pics) / How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fix This Internet Connection by adaperry25: 7:16am On May 29, 2021
Anytime I fix a modem to my laptop for internet browsing..it keeps disconnecting at intervals and the network goes off for a long time before returning.. please how do I fix this
Re: How Do I Fix This Internet Connection by EasternActivist: 8:29am On May 29, 2021
Change the modem
Re: How Do I Fix This Internet Connection by Slayerino: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2021
I had internet problems during the pandemic, and it was awful. In the pandemic, when the whole people had to stay at home, all of them used the internet. Did you have problems with the internet? Has the message no internet access ever been shown on your computer or mobile phone? To me, very often, and I did not understand the problem. I thought it was because too many people use the internet, but what does this have to do with wifi? This is not the problem, I have read on many forums, and I have seen that many people have an internet bug on windows 10. I read more about the causes and solutions to this problem, and now everything is fine, and I already know the potential causes of the lack of internet.

(1) (Reply)

Sold ...Used HP Intel Core I5 For Sale @90k(negotiable) / Try These For Your Free Stuff. / How To Use Flash Drive As Ram To Boost Performance (vista Readyboost)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.