Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic (2483 Views)

Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award / Kiss Of Love!! Flavour Spotted Kissing His Babymama Passionately (photo) / Femi Kui Receives The Kiss Of Life From Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by sonyvaio(f): 12:32am On May 01, 2011
A 3 year old flower girl, jealous of Kate Middleton has ruined the official "kiss of the decade" pic

Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by 190: 12:59am On May 01, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by BABE3: 1:04am On May 01, 2011
Jealous ke? You never jam! That babe ain't jealous o!

SHE'S VEXED!!!. She didn't get what the hype and the noise was all about, so she became angry!  cool
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by Kunbee: 1:14am On May 01, 2011
The noise was too much na grin
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by 190: 1:27am On May 01, 2011
^kunbee nor go marry kiss me your prince

stay there and judge someone else
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by toyemz(f): 1:31am On May 01, 2011
kunbee nor go marry kiss me your prince

since when did an opinion become judgement?
trouble seeker!
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by 190: 1:36am On May 01, 2011
toyemz:

since when did an opinion become judgement?
trouble seeker!

You again

toymez who are u really angry angry
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by kandiikane(m): 1:37am On May 01, 2011
Omg, who let that little hobbit loose? Take her back to the dungeon shocked shocked
[size=4pt]im kidding [/size]
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by toyemz(f): 1:40am On May 01, 2011
@190

You again

toymez who are u really

angry angry
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by 190: 7:06am On May 01, 2011
^so u sef dey vex! shocked
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by MMM2(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2011
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by Kunbee: 12:01am On May 02, 2011
190:

^kunbee nor go marry kiss me your prince

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by 190: 2:22am On May 02, 2011
kiss kiss
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by InkedNerd(f): 9:13am On May 02, 2011
She wasn't jealous or vexed like some of you keep saying. The planes flew overhead and the noise was what made her cover her ears.
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 02, 2011
Very funny. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by Kunbee: 11:14pm On May 02, 2011
190:

kiss kiss

I go pray for you
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by shotster50(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2011
Poor girl had a really rough day,
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by BABE3: 7:35am On May 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

She wasn't jealous or vexed like some of you keep saying. The planes flew overhead and the noise was what made her cover her ears.

Inkiru, look at her face. Does she look happy, sad, vexed, or indifferent? She looks vexed, because of the noise. It's pretty obvious. smiley
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2011
Lol. The expression on the little girl's face is classic. Don't I just love kids; they always find a way to tarnish the snow white garb of hype.

BABE!:

Jealous ke? You never jam! That babe ain't jealous o!

SHE'S VEXED!!!. She didn't get what the hype and the noise was all about, so she became angry!  cool

Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by shotster50(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2011
pro01:

Lol. The expression on the little girl's face is classic. Don't I just love kids; they always find a way to tarnish the snow white garb of hype.

Lol, exactly, I am yet to see anything so over hyped like this wedding.
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
She can be easily cloned out of the picture should the need arise.
Re: Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic by AmAlone: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^ tru talk

(1) (Reply)

Which Female Musician Do Girls Love Most? / 5 Routes To Fame Without Any Talent Whatsoever / Nicki Minaj Upset With Rihanna Over Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.