Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics (19098 Views)

N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by ezenwaez(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2021
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Why You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics Process

Most N-Power Batch C applicants have been in a state of dilemma, between crossroads and confused on whether to use their mobile devices or to use a computer system or a laptop to complete the N-Power biometric fingerprint capture enrollment.

The answer to this million dollar question is a big NO N-Power Batch C applicants cannot use their mobile phone to carry out the N-Power biometric process.

Except the N-Power batch C applicant have an advanced highly sophisticated mobile phone connected with the fingerprint scanner like DigitalPersona 4500 Scanner, the type of fingerprint scanner used for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and NYSC registration and enrollment.

The Requirements for the N-Power biometric fingerprint according to N-Power/NASIMS are 32 bit installation or 64 bit installation as biometric fingerprint prerequisite. And also .NET Desktop Runtime.

This implies that an N-Power Batch C applicant would definitely need a desktop computer system or a laptop to complete N-Power fingerprint enrollment successfully.

An N-Power Batch C applicant can do this at the comfort of his or her home if the N-Power Batch C applicant have a laptop and a fingerprint scanner.

6 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by PlayMaker14: 6:42am On May 30, 2021
The minister and those in charge of this scheme are not serious.

25 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by SocialJustice: 8:25am On May 30, 2021
Most applicants can not access their accounts and you have said nothing about it.

15 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Omobada(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2021
What of those applicants that could not access their dashboard page anymore. What's happening?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by unity004(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2021
shocked angry
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by money121(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2021
grin
Biometric every time

Thus is like the 4th time
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by fotadmowmend(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2021
Radarada

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Jubilancy(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2021
Site isn't opening

6 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by tessbadmos(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2021
Poor site
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Lovelife2much: 9:13am On May 30, 2021
Abeg all this one, please check my video and help a brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QmHSEpSpbU
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by ossaiii: 9:14am On May 30, 2021
Is that the reason the site has not been connecting all these while?

ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Why You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics Process

Most N-Power Batch C applicants have been in a state of dilemma, between crossroads and confused on whether to use their mobile devices or to use a computer system or a laptop to complete the N-Power biometric fingerprint capture enrollment.

The answer to this million dollar question is a big NO N-Power Batch C applicants cannot use their mobile phone to carry out the N-Power biometric process.

Except the N-Power batch C applicant have an advanced highly sophisticated mobile phone connected with the fingerprint scanner like DigitalPersona 4500 Scanner, the type of fingerprint scanner used for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and NYSC registration and enrollment.

The Requirements for the N-Power biometric fingerprint according to N-Power/NASIMS are 32 bit installation or 64 bit installation as biometric fingerprint prerequisite. And also .NET Desktop Runtime.

This implies that an N-Power Batch C applicant would definitely need a desktop computer system or a laptop to complete N-Power fingerprint enrollment successfully.

An N-Power Batch C applicant can do this at the comfort of his or her home if the N-Power Batch C applicant have a laptop and a fingerprint scanner.

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Makanaki127: 9:16am On May 30, 2021
Site when no day open,abeg make owner getat

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Flamees(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2021
Jonsin
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by stano2(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2021
Who cares
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by The5DME(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2021
All for 30k
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by jamesbridget13(f): 9:25am On May 30, 2021
It's not logging my siblings in to find out if they're selected or not.
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by jericco1(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2021
Site not opening angry
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by owiko(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2021
No be site weh gree open the allow person do biometric verification?

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by nairalee(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2021
If they don't stress Nigerians they won't be happy

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Nobody: 9:38am On May 30, 2021
Like this post if you're not able to log in. Share if you have.

I think there's something sinister going on. People aren't even able to long on to the site yet they keep churning out nonsense.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2021
grin
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by highbee02: 10:09am On May 30, 2021
I lost my nasims ID, how do I check if I have been shortlisted?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by obiekunie01: 10:14am On May 30, 2021
Even their biometric installer doesn't install.

An error occurred trying to download 'https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/NASIMS%20Biometric%20Registration.application'.

they should just go borrow developers of nysc biometrics or those of jamb to help them develop a hitch free finger print enroller.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2021
highbee02:
I lost my nasims ID, how do I check if I have been shortlisted?
Use your email

Or wait for the portal to Open, so you can use your email to login and get your application ID for the desktop biometric verification.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Akataobichibuzo: 10:30am On May 30, 2021
Unable to login to the sit, which sit are this people using?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by fitinwell: 10:55am On May 30, 2021
So funny,.. Most Mobile Bank App on my Phone uses Fingerprint and works well.. for enrollment.. and other biometric application..

Even Nimc Mobile app used finger print and works fine..

How on earth can this not work using mobile App..

Why are things pretty difficult.. we have skilled tech guys that can make this happen for less than few thousands..

But you won't employ them because they are not Fulani or Hausa ..from Senate member or Jagaban..

You guys keep stressing Nigerians..

Even JAMB with there NIN wahala stressing candidates..

So sad our elders has failed this generation..

I pray we get it right

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2021
I don't see any biometric o,i only see they will contact me
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Nobleou(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

D site no d even open. stupid govt
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by InfernoNig: 11:34am On May 30, 2021
Downloaded the software on my laptop, installed but can't access my account. Saying my Npower login is wrong.
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by trisha01(f): 11:36am On May 30, 2021
This is what its showing me...
How do I know I've been shortlisted?

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by eedimo(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2021
My verification page is just blank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Coolworld (PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc) - July 2014 / Apply For Vacancy For A Full Time Teller In UBA (Different Locations) / KOKO TV Is Hiring In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.