Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) (35929 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by JerryGee(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2021
Happy birthday girl
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 30, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
D baby come resemble faz grin
Abeg no cos confusion
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
Duduke
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2021
Imagine being married to a woman like Simi. My crush that year. Adejare is cute. kiss
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Origin(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2021
Now now?

Her daughter looks wise o and very beautiful.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by ussv: 3:48pm On May 30, 2021
Simi is truly Nigeria`s Anita Baker
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by HomoDroid(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
See how d baby resemble them both
AG Baby + Simi = there's the result cheesy

You stole my words, but I won't press charges (after all, it's Sunday!) grin
To be candid, this is one rare uncanny combination of parents look in a baby. She looks 60% Simi and 40% AG. But when you blink and imagine her dressed as a boy, she looks 60% AG and 40% Simi! God is wonderful! I wish her Long life and grace to fulfill her Divine Destiny!

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2021
HomoDroid:

You stole my words, but I won't press charges (after all, it's Sunday!) grin
To be candid, this is one rare uncanny combination of parents look in a baby. She looks 60% Simi and 40% AG. But when you blink and imagine her dressed as a boy, she looks 60% AG and 40% Simi! God is wonderful! I wish her Long life and grace to fulfill her Divine Destiny!

Amen to your prayers! The parents are lucky to have such a pretty lil baby
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by solaoyin(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2021
Happy birthday to you Duduke
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Gfskw: 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
Really
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Longman8: 9:50pm On May 30, 2021
Blood is thicker than water ooo. see face see Simi
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by naijagenre(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2021
Happy birthday https://naijagenre.com you little babe
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nsiehi: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
elkon:
how are you able to type or are they doing it for you

the guy is a known scammer on this forum. he is an unrepentant impersonator and not the person in that video.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) by elkon(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nsiehi:

the guy is a known scammer on this forum. he is an unrepentant impersonator and not the person in that video.
really!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight / Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.