Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Stolen Phone And Car - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stolen Phone And Car (189 Views)

Can Someone Help Me Track My Brother's Stolen Phone? / I Track Lost Or Stolen Phone / Easy Ways On How To Block Any ATM Card If Stolen [ Debit Card ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Phone And Car by jackofalltradez(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2021
SOLVED
Re: Stolen Phone And Car by AeroplaneApple: 11:58am On May 30, 2021
jackofalltradez:
Hello everyone. I was robbed at gun point 2 days ago.
My IPhone, Samsung and laptops were all stolen. The thieves also manage to take my mum’s car along. Toyota Highlander 2003.
I need help from someone who is good at tracking devices/car or anybody you can recommend me to that can help. We have also made a report to the police station.
I am ready to provide all information that can help out on this search. Please help, thanks.
Please as a matter of urgency, report at the police state head quarters. So that they won't implicate you and use those phones and cars for kidnapper

Sorry about your experience
Re: Stolen Phone And Car by jackofalltradez(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

Please as a matter of urgency, report at the police state head quarters. So that they won't implicate you and use those phones and cars for kidnapper

Sorry about your experience

Thank you. Reports have been sent to the police headquarters also through the nearest police station

(1) (Reply)

Solar Inverter / ISO 9001 Certification In UAE | ISO 9001 Certification Body / I Have 8yrs Facebook Acc Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.