Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent (488 Views)

A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral / Getting Your Travel Visa Approved Using Landed Property As Proof Of Home Tie Or / Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
I have been there before, I know you must have experienced it too...

Am talking of that situation where you spend money to run. A sponsored advert on Facebook and and up seeing funny and provoking comments of unserious people on your post...

THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THAT, WITH THESE SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS EXPERT REAL ESTATE AGENT YOU WILL START GETTING ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS IN YOUR PROPERTY SALES POST COMMENT SECTION...

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE SECRETS REVEALED BY THE EXPERT REAL ESTATE AGENT
https:///ykhsbe4s
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
These secrets revealed by this real estate expert... Has made so much money for so many real estate agents....

If you want to change the status quo of selling one property in four months to selling Atleast two property every month... Click on the link in the first post to get access to the awesome secrets
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2021
Every real estate agent has money plans.. but most times only the heavy weight agents make more of the money....

You can be part of the heavy weights that make more of the money selling real estate property today...

Just click on the link in my first post to get access to the secrets revealed by an expert real estate agent that will help you make Atleast two to four sales every month in your real estate agency business
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2021
Real estate agency now sweet
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2021
Stress less real estate agency na dey ground now
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
With these secrets when you advertise... E dey play e dey show... E no dey hang
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Until you get hold on secrets that will change your real estate agency business, you might keep on struggling to make sales... So get access to these secrets today and be glad you did
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2021

Am talking of that situation where you spend money to run. A sponsored advert on Facebook and and up seeing funny and provoking comments of unserious people on your post...

THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THAT, WITH THESE SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS EXPERT REAL ESTATE AGENT YOU WILL START GETTING ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS IN YOUR PROPERTY SALES POST COMMENT SECTION.
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
If you want change you go for it with all your might
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2021

THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THAT, WITH THESE SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS EXPERT REAL ESTATE AGENT YOU WILL START GETTING ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS IN YOUR PROPERTY SALES POST COMMENT SECTION...

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE SECRETS REVEALED BY THE EXPERT REAL ESTATE AGENT
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Before you do these imagine what the so much money you will make from selling more property each month will do for you...

Then go ahead and check out the secrets
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
You can sell more than the normal one property in four months you sell regularly... If only you will get access to these secrets today
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2021

Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
I Know you want to be able to live your life like a billionaire real estate agent... Like Cardone and some other billionaire real estate agents and investors you know?

But the truth is there was a time they were struggling too... It took them some years to get to this position where they can sell more than 3 property monthly and making millions...

If you want to work it out on your own like they did, it will take you more years to start living the millionaire real estate agent life you want to live...

If you try working it out like they did, it will take you years before you can drive that your favorite car...

This is the reason why it is good to ride on the shoulder of others who have successfully di e what you want to do....

The goodnews is that you can start selling more than three property monthly from this month... Yes it is possible... Only if you will take actions today....

An expert real estate agent put up strategies that will help you start selling more than three property monthly and as well make more money to buy your favorite cars and live your dream real estate agent millionaire life...

All you have to do today to be able to start living your dream real estate agent millionaire get access to the strategies revealed by this expert real estate agent and start implementing it immediately...

If you can get access to these strategies today and start implementing them, before the end of this month, you must have sold Atleast three property...

I didn't say you might sell, I said if you implement the secrets
You must sell Atleast three property this month....

Don't miss this opportunity to start living your dream millionaire real estate life today

To get access to this secret strategies today chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't miss this for any reason...

This is your opportunity to start living your millionaire real estate agent lifestyle...

You can either decide to continue with the status quo of selling one property in four months or you Get access to these secrets that will make you start selling Atleast four property every month.....

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to the secrets now... O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
I Know you want to be able to live your life like a billionaire real estate agent... Like Cardone and some other billionaire real estate agents and investors you know?

But the truth is there was a time they were struggling too... It took them some years to get to this position where they can sell more than 3 property monthly and making millions...

If you want to work it out on your own like they did, it will take you more years to start living the millionaire real estate agent life you want to live...

If you try working it out like they did, it will take you years before you can drive that your favorite car...

This is the reason why it is good to ride on the shoulder of others who have successfully di e what you want to do....

The goodnews is that you can start selling more than three property monthly from this month... Yes it is possible... Only if you will take actions today....

An expert real estate agent put up strategies that will help you start selling more than three property monthly and as well make more money to buy your favorite cars and live your dream real estate agent millionaire life...

All you have to do today to be able to start living your dream real estate agent millionaire get access to the strategies revealed by this expert real estate agent and start implementing it immediately...

If you can get access to these strategies today and start implementing them, before the end of this month, you must have sold Atleast three property...

Don't miss this opportunity to start living your dream millionaire real estate life today

To get access to this secret strategies today chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
The game changer is here

Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
You can still get access to the millionaire real estate agent sales secrets now
Chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Don't sleep on a bicycle oh...

Just imagine owning your own flashy car and house this year...

It can only be possible if you know the secrets of selling massively monthly as a real estate agent

Get access to those secrets now

Chat me up on WhatsApp
O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
You can still start selling four property monthly with these secrets to real estate marketing success

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to it now
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Last year before the lockdown that started in the month of March 2020

I went to the Douglas market in owerri, while charging my phone, I noticed a man selling traditional drugs for curing different sicknesses.

He kickoff the advert by announcing his name and the products with a megaphone (public address system) so everyone around that area will focus on his adverts.

What this marketer did next will shock you..

He started displaying how effective his drugs will be after use, by first acting like someone who had issues along the waist down to the leg.

Finally he demonstrated how free and flexible the person's waist to the leg region will be after making use of the drugs,he was selling..

Can you guess what Happened next?

Yes your guess was right, he got buyers instantly..

After selling to people there, he moved to another area to continue his sales...

The business lesson here is this...

Always make sure your prospects understand the problem they have and make them see it clearly how your product or services you render will solve their problems, then watch them rush your products..

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to the secrets of real estate marketing for millionaires

That's my WhatsApp number
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
You can still sell as many property as you want today
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2021

I went to the Douglas market in owerri, while charging my phone, I noticed a man selling traditional drugs for curing different sicknesses.

He kickoff the advert by announcing his name and the products with a megaphone (public address system) so everyone around that area will focus on his adverts.

He started displaying how effective his drugs will be after use, by first acting like someone who had issues along the waist down to the leg.

Finally he demonstrated how free and flexible the person's waist to the leg region will be after making use of the drugs,he was selling..

After selling to people there, he moved to another area to continue his sales...

Always make sure your prospects understand the problem they have and make them see it clearly how your product or services you render will solve their problems, then watch them rush your products..
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sell like a pro with these secrets today
Re: Secrets To Sell As Many Property As Possible Even As A Newbie Real Estate Agent by ChijyWills(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Epe Lagos / A Four Bedroom Bungalow At Awoyaya:60m. / Two Bedroom Serviced Flat At Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.