Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Let’s Prayer For Bantshang Karesaza - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Prayer For Bantshang Karesaza (164 Views)

The Prayer For The Death Of Enemies Is Very Wrong / My Prayer For Trinitarians / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Prayer For Bantshang Karesaza by bummyla(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2021
I request prayer of special mercy grace and forgiveness upon my life against death judgment and evil sacrifice passed upon my life and children including my grandchildren as a result of my past evil sacrifices I have done unconsciously and secret dedications to occult unknowingly. Some violence and wickedness I have been involved in trying to get help and hurt so many people as I go from one church to another for help. Please as you pray with me ask for strong protection from God or pray and let God lead you.
Re: Let’s Prayer For Bantshang Karesaza by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On May 31, 2021
bummyla:
I request prayer of special mercy grace and forgiveness upon my life against death judgment and evil sacrifice passed upon my life and children including my grandchildren as a result of my past evil sacrifices I have done unconsciously and secret dedications to occult unknowingly. Some violence and wickedness I have been involved in trying to get help and hurt so many people as I go from one church to another for help. Please as you pray with me ask for strong protection from God or pray and let God lead you.

Is your name Bantshang Karesaza? undecided

Past unconscious? Occult unknowingly? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Family Falling Out? These 6 Astrological Remedies Can Help! / The Tongue Is A Fire Full Of Deadly Poison / "TB Joshua's Death Is A Victory To Me, He Was Biggest Wizard" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.