Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car (1829 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by BrandHub: 7:30am On May 31, 2021
(Video) Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car In Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRl3Bmr4Da8
Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by Stanleyq: 7:38am On May 31, 2021
I heard that 0biano agreed on sit at home order, why did nt ugwuanyi agree too at least one day o, let workers sit too and their lives will be safe. They do not show inferior to kanu, but if u read it well, his course is for well being of all igbos, i do not believe kanu when it comes to religion, but to fight for freedom, we all have to support and get it, with the situation of things, nigeria can never see peace, 4 peace to come, biafra comes.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by bluebay(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2021
Stanleyq:
I heard that 0biano agreed on sit at home order, why did nt ugwuanyi agree too at least one day o, let workers sit too and their lives will be safe. They do not show inferior to kanu, but if u read it well, his course is for well being of all igbos, i do not believe kanu when it comes to religion, but to fight for freedom, we all have to support and get it, with the situation of things, nigeria can never see peace, 4 peace to come, biafra comes.
That’s total nonsense you saying sir.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by Stanleyq: 7:45am On May 31, 2021
bluebay:
That’s total nonsense you saying sir.
Haha, how did u know?
Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by africo13610(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2021
The boy is right. You are speaking nonsense. I don't know we're you derive your Theory from.
Stanleyq:
Haha, how did u know?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by temitope27(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2021
Unknown gunmen abi armed robbers

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by Stanleyq: 7:58am On May 31, 2021
africo13610:
The boy is right. You are speaking nonsense. I don't know we're you derive your Theory from.
grin
africo13610:
Yes de boy is right Ok. He is, no one doubts
Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by Coldshisha: 8:18am On May 31, 2021
What do you expect when you released 1800 Imo state dangerous prisoners
Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by LoudLord(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2021
YORUBA Nation now!!!

#SayNoToNigeria
Re: Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car by Jakumo(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2021
No mortal can survive 4 close-range rounds from an AK. That guy was certified dead for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB/ESN Members Arrested In Their Camp By Abba Kyari & His IGP Team(p / Fraud By Chan Medical Equipment - Japan / Police Man Sh0t Girlfriend Over Refusal To Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.