Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Invite And Earn 30% Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invite And Earn 30% Commission (97 Views)

Invite And Earn Up To #20,000 In The Ongoing Promo For Sharewave / Earn 30% Of Your Investment In 20 Days In Cryptoconxult. / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invite And Earn 30% Commission by abiodunnwabs: 10:06am On May 31, 2021
Hello guys, good morning to you all!

I found a new network (affiliate) program that Myweb Projects just started.

Do you want to earn a 30% commission each time a company called Myweb Projects creates a website for her clients? Simply join their affiliate program — they call it, network program.

When your referral creates a website with them, you get 30% of that service. As simple as that. For instance, if the person you referred create a website of #80,000 then you have cool 30% of the money. Their payment is 10 days after a successful service and are made between Mondays — Fridays (10am - 4pm). Their is nothing complicated about the registration, I just tried mine now.

Another good thing is that, the company has their WhatsApp number on their form in case you're not sure whether or not your referral used your code. You can simply message them and tell them you brought a client to them and tell them the name of the person or their business.

To join their network program visit https://my.forms.app/faithful/myweb-projects

Or check out their website for any other information. https://mywebprojects.com.ng

NB: I didn't use my referral Id here. I just came to inform you guys to join the program and stand a chance of having a successful referral through any means you want to advertise this company to people interested in creating websites.

Another way for side income!

According to them, they'll be sending advertisement materials occasionally to their networkers such as graphic design, banners, etc. to help the work easy for them. And I think it's a good one.

(1) (Reply)

Cruise Industry To Generate $6.6B In Revenue In 2021 / Best Kidney Failure Treatment In Delhi | Kidney Failure Treatment In Delhi / Pre-sell Content Exposed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.