Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? (1271 Views)

Ways, 2go And Facebook Developers Make Money / Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? / Attn: Web Developers - Deploy Dynamic Websites For Your Clients With Jws Cms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by sleekdude1(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2011
Well, CURIOSITY got me wondering if there are any more WORDPRESS developers in NAIJA, especially lagos, cos i can't seem to find them anymore.

If you are a WORDPRESS developer, please make yourself know here with your emaail addy and phone number(s), better yet email me on:

dextatek@gmail.com or call

Leave a note on here, will ya? Thanks,
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by Siony(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2011
heeeyyy, we dey wella, wordpress, html,php

siotelng@gmx.com
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by jjjkkkooo: 8:03pm On May 01, 2011
May be joomla has taken all the disciples of wordpress. Pls join us on joomla!
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by sleekdude1(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2011
@jjkkoo, sorry, but i like my wordpress. Maybe you dont know how powerful wordpress has become. Try surfin d net a little for more info.

@siony, thanks for revealing yourself, and thank you for choosing wordpress as your platform. I will contact you soon. But if you do have a friend who diggs wordpress aswell, pls tell em to holla @ moi.

Well, any one else digging wordpress? Please drop your handle on here or shoot me an email. Thanks.
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by syncmx(m): 2:31am On May 02, 2011
My firm handles Wordpress development. You can check us out at www.teraomega.com or call 08095523923
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by vicogon40: 3:55am On May 02, 2011
what do you mean they are all over the places. look around your environment and you will find so many of them
smiley wink cheesy www.thenextsweb.com
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by vicogon40: 3:57am On May 02, 2011
you can also download free e book tutorial on wordpress from this site

www.sqiuddo.com
www.bukiza.com
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by emekaD3(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2011
i still do wordpress,

and wordpress is still better than joomla (in some cases)
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by Siony(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2011
look guys, wordpress and joomla has no diference when it comes to a webmaster. if you notice. they share same plugins. wordpress call sidebar tools as widget, but joomla call theirs as Module. what else?
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by utimatedes(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2011
With Joomla, it is very easy to choose which of the pages and articles you want some modules to appear easily without doing PHP, but with Wordpress, that is not possible if you are not PHP programmer. To exclude some widget not to appear on some pages or posts, you will need to go to the core file (Theme) to write some code to exclude the page or article by using the page ID or post ID.

Joomla is used to build some complex portal while wordpress is very good for blogging.

But it depend on your level of expertise, you can do anything with wordpress and Joomla
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 03, 2011
i do both Joomla and Wordpress Themes i can tell you that am quite comfotable with the Wordpress Codex than Joomla,Wordpress has better documentations and its quite easy to make advanced templates.Joomla is kinda like Hell esp with the MVC maybe my head is wired to Zend's Method of MVC which is far preferable than Joomla.but the former said Wordpress is meant for blogging however i have used Wordpress to build a site like.but don't try it its more work than using Joomla
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by SpikesC1: 4:19pm On May 03, 2011
Naaah,for me,i think wordpress is better. You don't even need to touch the main installation and you would build any application. It is also quite simpler than joomla.
At OP,here's mine chinonodld at yahoo dot com
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by xcelmind(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2011
I do extensive wordpress development. Check out this my wordpress site. http://www.shapshap.net. Call me on 07042968958 or email stanwafi@gmail.com for your professional wordpress site.
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by gdi(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2011
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by kawkab: 12:33am On May 06, 2011
Am looking for someone to put me through on wordpress, joomla and SMF (Simple Machine Forum) am based in Abuja. If you can offer such service mail me on emekanzeh@yahoo.com
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by viewspro: 3:58pm On May 13, 2011
Just noticed this post.

We do wordpress, in fact our website is built on wordpress and deploy same for clients.

We are experts in the following:

1. WordPress Custom Theme Development
2. WordPress Plugin Development
3. WordPress Widget Development.

We also maintain a Tech Blog some of the posts are on WordPress
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 17, 2011
When it comes to me, i do all the above, including converting websites from one format to another, i can move from joomla to wordpress and import all users and functionalities along programmatically. . . .all also do all kinda nonsense stuffs related to cms. For me, all the cms engines are almost the same, just have slightly different strengths and weaknesses.
But if a site is 100% blog, then, i will go straight for wordpress, but if the programming there is much, i go for drupal. If you select the wrong one for a project, then you will get to do all kinda stoopid unnecessary coding and extra customizations
Re: Where Did The Wordpress Developers Go In Naija? by COUNTAWO: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
If you reside in Abuja and are very good in wordpress with proven work, please contact me on
There are 2 sites that needs be done.
Tnx.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Ultimate Web Hosting Plan - Unlimited Space and Free Domain / Hire Me For SEO Settings , App Building , Web Development & Online Marketing / 10 Proxies | 80GB Bandwidth | Dedicated Proxies From TEMOK At Very Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.