Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Purpose Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purpose Of Life (324 Views)

Purpose Of Creation? / The Purpose Of Ministry Is Redemption Not Fame! / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purpose Of Life by ChigozieVictor(m): 1:42am On Jun 01, 2021
*PURPOSE OF LIFE*
[Written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

*A wise man* once said " _The two greatest moments in a man's life is when he is born and when he discovers why he is born_ "

So my big question is " _What is life_ ?" Because life is a mystery; most People still don't understand.

Most Persons think Life is living good or just been alive..

If you don't know the Value of life,you will not enjoy the benefit.

Life has an advantage when it is studied well

I have heard a lot persons say " *life is vanity* "

Why is that Life is favorable to some while it's not to others.

Life works in Two folds:
1]What you see
2] What you say

First,You must understand that life is not just a free gift but a *mission*

If you understand this truth,you will learn how to interpret life properly.

Life is an assignment.
You're not alive to only live a comfortable life but you're alive to fulfill a mission.

Nelson Mandela(One of My favorite African Leaders) Said, " _We have limited time to spend on Earth,let us use that time to change our nation into what we desire it to be_ "

He understood that life is mission,not eternal.

Life is the spirit that lives in a man.
Every Spirit has a mission. Without a mission,there is no dwelling for them on Earth.

Man is only the vehicle that permit spirits to live and fulfill their mission.

Without A Spirit,there is no Man

So I ask again,What is life�‍♂️�‍♂️?

Haven studied life, I came up with My Definition of life

I defined " _Life is a discovery of Purpose and Awareness of a responsibility_ "

Do you know why I said it is discovery of Purpose and Awareness of a responsibility?

Life is measured in Time and Time is measured in Purpose.
There is always a purpose for time;Time only reveal the true nature.

I have been involved in Farm Practice for years now
So Take for instance,if a maize � seed is been planted into Ground.

It takes six months to Fully Mature into a Maize which can be sold out,Eat or Preserve for the next farming season.

What was required is Time to unfold the Real Maize. That is what time is to life and purpose is to time.

Life is Good

Life is Great

Speak life into yourself. That is the power to Change you!!

I choose Life because I'm here for A mission

Happy New Month���

Your friend
©Chigozie Victor Uwalaka[Leadership/Relationship Coach,Mind Developer and A Creative Writer]

For booking,text on the details below

[WhatsApp@08151610507,Instagram @Chigozie Victor Uwalaka, Facebook @Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]
Re: Purpose Of Life by lasisi69(f): 2:05am On Jun 01, 2021
nice one... Life is easy but men choose to make it complicated...

1 Like

Re: Purpose Of Life by Kpobaridaniel(m): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Life being a mission is your perspective!
What is the mission of those children that die at birth? What is the mission of those that are being born with ailments and they suffer everyday and die?
To me Life is a Gift from God! So everyday you wake up you tell him thank you!
Re: Purpose Of Life by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Kpobaridaniel:
Life being a mission is your perspective!
What is the mission of those children that die at birth? What is the mission of those that are being born with ailments and they suffer everyday and die?
To me Life is a Gift from God! So everyday you wake up you tell him thank you!
I hope you also know that the notion that Life is a gift is also based on one's perspective. To some, life is punishment or even hell itself -there is nothing in it to thank anyone for. undecided

(1) (Reply)

There Is Going To Be Fire @ TB Joshua's Funeral? / "TB Joshua Was A Deceptive Cone, Magician And A Sorcerer Mocking God" - Chris / What Almost Entered Your Hand Last Month That Was Some How Delayed. By The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.