Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x (1022 Views)

Sold:Foreign used Infiniti G35x For N3m / I Have dashed it to my Wife. NO SALE!! Registered Infiniti G35x 2007 Forsale!!! / Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infiniti G35x... Asking Price: ₦3,500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
This car is clean inside and outside, full option and no issues. Custom duty fully paid.
Don't pay 3.8m, with just 2.9m this car is yours.

If interested please call 0902.616.5797
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Foreign photos

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Naija

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buy now

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Neat

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Car prices will triple in few weeks from now , with increment in terminal handling charges, freight charges and dollar exchange rate.

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Cheapest in the market
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buy
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Neat
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Philadelphia: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
I see why it’s selling “cheap”.
You’re sounding as though you’re doing buyers a favor by selling “cheap”.
You didn’t mention that the car is accidented and front right passenger and rear right passenger airbags deployed.

2 Likes

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Philadelphia:
You didn’t mention that the car is accidented and front right passenger and rear right passenger airbags deployed.
I actually don't argue with people, I even provided the foreign photos of the car but you said what you're seeing there is a major accident. Aside the right hand side tire that pulled out can you spot any impact on the car I have seen cars with worse impacts posted on this forum at exorbitant prices without disclosing the actual condition of the car on purchase yet I never see you in those threads .
If you check through all the cars that I have sold here I have always been open with my cars, I provide foreign photos of 99% of my cars because I don't sell damaged cars therefore have no reason to hide anything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Patrick33(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Philadelphia:
Its quite clear the man put pics the pics so potential buyers know what they’re getting...it’ll be wonderful if every dealer was this sincere

4 Likes

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Philadelphia: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
uniquetechng:
I actually don't argue with people, I even provided the foreign photos of the car but you said what you're seeing there is a major accident. Aside right tire that pulled out can spot any impact on the car I have seen cars with worst impacts posted on this forum at exorbitant prices without disclosing the actual condition of the car on purchase yet I never see you in those threads .
If you check through all the cars that I sold here I have always been open with my cars, I provide foreign photos of 99% of my cars because I don't sell damaged cars there have no reason to hide anything.

No one is asking you for a quarrel. We need full disclosure of vehicle history and conditions in this auto section of NL.
Go through my profile properly and you’ll see that I have pointed out many sellers who are not giving full disclosure of their vehicles.
If you’re honest as you claim then, then you would’ve provided the VIN or at least mention that the airbags deployed. Or should I help you to provide the VIN? I can if you want.
See the pictures of the airbags deployed. Why didn’t you disclose it? I know this car you’re selling as the back of my hand and the person that you’re selling for. I can spell out the total landing cost if you wish.
I was part of the bidding/ buying process so keep your name “clean” and your audio “99% accident-free cars” to yourself.

Just keep quiet and market your car as a middleman and get your commission before your car gets devalued even more.

I am sick of dishonest marketers like you on this section.

1 Like

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Philadelphia:

No one is asking you for a quarrel. We need full disclosure of vehicle history and conditions in this auto section of NL.
Go through my profile properly and you’ll see that I have pointed out many sellers who are not giving full disclosure of their vehicles.
If you’re honest as you claim then, then you would’ve provided the VIN or at least mention that the airbags deployed. Or should I help you to provide the VIN? I can if you want.
See the pictures of the airbags deployed. Why didn’t you disclose it? I know this car you’re selling as the back of my hand and the person that you’re selling for. I can spell out the total landing cost if you wish.
I was part of the bidding/ buying process so keep your name “clean” and your audio “99% accident-free cars” to yourself.

Just keep quiet and market your car as a middleman and get your commission before your car gets devalued even more.

I am sick of dishonest marketers like you on this section.
People usually call me to ask for VIN and have provided VIN to many people, my question is can you point me to the number of ads on with VIN displayed on this forum
I can also show you my past ads where I posted VIN openly for the public to see, you certainly don't know the meaning of the word "dishonest" , the pictures I posted showed the airbags and that's why I posted them, they were not hidden as the pictures are therefore all to see but how you failed to understand why I posted the pictures in the first place is beyond me.

There are many G35x on Jiji with worst accident being sold for close to 4m but Mr. Know it all says nothing.

The price is not low simply because the airbags were deployed, it's low because I don't sell cars at exorbitant prices, check my previous postings and see the prices I sold them then compared my prices to what others sold same cars for at the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Philadelphia: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
uniquetechng:
People usually call me to ask for VIN and have provided VIN to many people, my question is can you point me to the number of ads on with VIN displayed on this forum
I can also show you my past ads where I posted VIN openly for the public to see, you certainly don't know the meaning of the word "dishonest" , the pictures I posted showed the airbags and that's why I posted them, they were not hidden as the pictures are therefore all to see but how you failed to understand why I posted the pictures in the first place is beyond me.

There are many G35x on Jiji with worst accident being sold for close to 4m but Mr. Know it all says nothing.

The price is not low simply because the airbags were deployed, it's low because I don't sell cars at exorbitant prices, check my previous postings and see the prices I sold them then compared my prices to what others sold same cars for at the time.

This route that you want to go with me, are you ready to go through it all the way?

With the way I see it, you may end up changing your moniker if I continue with you because by the time I pick special interest in your ads on Nairaland, you’ll wish you didn’t mention me in this your thread.

Sell this car and collect your commission in peace, you have refused. You are asking for my attention abi?
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Angrygoat: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Una dey use cost of cars will triple in 2 secs. U don forget say na naija wey dey . U wan come choke us with accodented scrap. Idiot. Which dirty pics were there. Check out the zoom quality of passengers side,e clear like that. Idiot. Bastar d like say u drop VIN. Una dey feel say without VIN we no go fit catch una ba,I asked one idiot to send me the VIN of a car I took interest in. HE then asked I come over for inspection,oga no p but send the vIN make I digg . He became defensive and started cursing me . Oh bobs this guy they mental o. No VIN, NO SALES. Abi shey VIN na una ATM debit card pin or na BVN.. Cos why una dey hide am,I'm yet to know. Fool
uniquetechng:

1 Like

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Philadelphia:

This route that you want to go with me, are you ready to go through it all the way?

With the way I see it, you may end up changing your moniker if I continue with you because by the time I pick special interest in your ads on Nairaland, you’ll wish you didn’t mention me in this your thread.

Sell this car and collect your commission in peace, you have refused. You are asking for my attention abi?
Hahaha your chest beating won't do me nothing, and there is no route to go with you because I post here most times for posting sake, my buyers are outside nairaland.
And you're even bragging about attention on a faceless forum, nah even my 21yrs old son won't go that route on a faceless forum.
Like I said check my ads and you will I am one of the only people who disclose the actual condition of a car before it was shipped.

At my age I won't be haggling issues online, so this is my last respond to you.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
Una dey use cost of cars will triple in 2 secs. U don forget say na naija wey dey . U wan come choke us with accodented scrap. Idiot. Which dirty pics were there. Check out the zoom quality of passengers side,e clear like that. Idiot. Bastar d like say u drop VIN. Una dey feel say without VIN we no go fit catch una ba,I asked one idiot to send me the VIN of a car I took interest in. HE then asked I come over for inspection,oga no p but send the vIN make I digg . He became defensive and started cursing me . Oh bobs this guy they mental o. No VIN, NO SALES. Abi shey VIN na una ATM debit card pin or na BVN.. Cos why una dey hide am,I'm yet to know. Fool
Life is frustrating you and it's understandable, take your frustrations to the next door.
Those who buy cars don't actually post or ask questions on nairaland,they call and request for all the informational they want.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Angrygoat: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Defensive gorilla. Life of a poor and hopeless middleman depending on stipends to survive. Ride along Fool. Hahahahaha
Miserable fuc k boy,middleman to Al of the accidented scrap cars here on nairaland. What a shame. Dont forget we also know you on jiji. Hahahahahaha
uniquetechng:
Life is frustrating you and it's understandable, take your frustrations to the next door.
Those who buy cars don't actually post or ask questions on nairaland,they call and request for all the informational they want.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
Defensive gorilla. Life of a poor and hopeless middleman depending on stipends to survive. Ride along Fool. Hahahahaha
Miserable fuc k boy,middleman to Al of the accidented scrap cars here on nairaland. What a shame. Dont forget we also know you on jiji. Hahahahahaha
Not everyone is as poor as you, ask of me from any dealer outside nairaland. I import my cars and also sell for my colleagues because car business is a networking business, you can't have all the cars in your car shop at a time and have to get cars from your colleagues who have them, beside the country is hard enough for anyone not to rely on just what you have to survive.

I get cars from other people and there is no shame in it, as long as I didn't steal from anyone.
In America they call it automobile brokerage and it's a big business over there , many automobile brokers in US don't own car shops but they charges fees just to help buyers get good deals on cars they intend buying, being a middleman in a business environment is not a sin because even Bonny Light Crude Oil FG usually sale to foreign buyers are sometimes facilitated by middlemen, the outsourcing companies all over the world are also middlemen and they're highly regarded.

Change your mentality brother.

1 Like

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Angrygoat: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Stfu. Fool. We dey naija here. Low life middeman
uniquetechng:
Not everyone is as poor as you, ask of me from any dealer outside nairaland. I import my cars and also sell for my colleagues because car business is a networking business, you can't have all the cars in your car shop at a time and have to get cars from your colleagues who have them, beside the country is hard enough for anyone not to rely on just what you have to survive.

I get cars from other people and there is no shame in it, as long as I didn't steal from anyone.
In America they call it automobile brokerage and it's a big business over there , many automobile brokers in US don't own car shops but they charges fees just to help buyers get good deals on cars they intend buying, being a middleman in a business environment is not a sin because even Bonny Light Crude Oil FG usually sale to foreign are sometimes facilitated by middlemen, the outsourcing companies all over the world are also middlemen and they're highly regarded.

Change your mentality brother.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
Stfu. Fool. We dey naija here. Low life middeman
I am proud, or you prefers I become a yahoo man and be hunted by EFCC ?
If been a middleman will pay my bills and put food on the table for my beautiful wife and children then I will still be a middleman in my next life.

There is dignity in labour!!!

Ah now I understand your frustrations, God will help you so you can get yourself a good car with thermostat intact.

https://www.nairaland.com/6562694/toyota-vensis-2005-model

1 Like

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Philadelphia: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy awoof sales for your 2.9m naira piece of junk

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
At least pictures of the junk is posted here , expand this energy to the other cars posted here let's compare the extent of impacts on what I posted and many of the cars on sale here.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Philadelphia: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
uniquetechng:
Philadelphia

Many of my previous sales, anyone can see that I have always try as much as possible to show people what they are buying, how many dealers here has been this open

https://www.nairaland.com/6444493/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2011

https://www.nairaland.com/6297189/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2008

https://www.nairaland.com/6306403/sold-another-awoof-foreign-used

https://www.nairaland.com/6324950/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2009

https://www.nairaland.com/6339085/sold-foreign-used-2016-es350

https://www.nairaland.com/6337642/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2006

https://www.nairaland.com/6332648/awoof-foreign-used-2014-rx350

https://www.nairaland.com/6389357/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2003

https://www.nairaland.com/6520520/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2008

https://www.nairaland.com/6284759/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2008

https://www.nairaland.com/5968821/sold-awoof-foreign-used-2005

https://www.nairaland.com/6002746/sold-brand-new-standard-2009

I thought you said you were not gonna mention me again?

You called for my attention, no problem.

Shey you need a personal moderator on NL? You got one for free.

You’re marketing a car that you know nothing about.

I can send you BL and purchase documents including shipping and clearing.

You want me to quote the price this car was bought and how much it cost to get it here? Mention me and I will give you that information for free here on NL.

Awon dignity in labor grin
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Philadelphia: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
uniquetechng:
If been a middleman will pay my bills and put food on the table for my beautiful wife and children then I will still be a middleman in my next life.

Ah now I understand your frustrations, God will help you so you can get yourself a good car with thermostat intact.

Na evil middlemen like you put am for that position with dishonesty.

Now that’s what we’re preventing from happening here.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by Angrygoat: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
low life that's your stand on earth
uniquetechng:

Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Neat
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Patrick33:

Its quite clear the man put pics the pics so potential buyers know what they’re getting...it’ll be wonderful if every dealer was this sincere
Thanks Sir.
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Clean
Re: AWOOF Foreign Used 2008 Infiniti G35x by uniquetechng: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Neat

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Honda Accord 2007 Model Buy Drive. / Honda Accord 2004 + Tokunbo Engine @870k (sold) / Extremely Clean Honda Accord 2009 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.