Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" (1978 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / My Sister Is Draining Me Financially / Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Iamdbull: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
So a couple of weeks ago I wrote here on nairaland about how my environment was draining me psychologically. Then I decided to take myself (the bull) by the horn and risk it all to get an apartment. Luckily I got one on the island lekki to be precise and everything was half a million, I had to part with my savings and get the apartment.

The house had electricity issue so I was advised not to move in immediately but trust me seeing the beauty and positivity in my new environment I decided to move in immediately. I was so excited until it was time to sleep, it was as if mosquitoes were having their world carnival, never witnessed so much mosquitoes in my life, it was then that it occurred to me that the island being a riverine area, Is a den of all species of quitos.

Fast forward to when I visited the gym because I see the gym as a place for quick socializing in a new environment. Boom I entered the gym and I got the shock of my life, it was as if I landed mysteriously in the giant land, I used to think I was huge and muscular until I got to this gym and I was looking like a toothpick among the hundreds of people their. As I was observing this and also observing the most spotless and cleanest babes have ever encountered in my life , I didn't know I was about to face one of the biggest embarrassment of my life. I descended upon the automatic threadmill which have never used in my life. Due the fact that I was among beautiful ladies I didn't want to look like jjc so I didn't ask for help on how to use the machine, that's how I roughly pressed some figures on the threadmill not knowing I put it on the highest. That's how it started spinning like usain bolt was running hundred meters Olympics. Gbiim!!! Na so I fall yakata ooo. Come see laughter for gym. I come be like Sanyeri or Mr ibu goes to gym chai. Na so shame make me swallow pride ooo.

Another beautiful experience was when a record label boss invited me to his label house in VGC. What I saw was a delight to the nudity of my eyes. What really wowed me was when I wanted to enter their street, the man sent me a pin and I wondered what it was for until I saw the gate and it had a system you need to press pin inside. Na wa oooh chaiii see life.

I visited Alot of exotic places got some nice clothes so as to change my ijebu looks to the modern Lagos looks. This seems to be an expensive lifestyle and it's putting a hole in my finances but for the first time in a while as an ijebu man I didn't feel bad about spending my hard earned money. We can die anytime and what's the essence of having a bulging account without having access to the sweetest things life has to offer.

In conclusion the steps I took just justified the popular saying that there is a thing line between being Genius and being STUPID!!!. I left a promising job as a graphics designer (I still work as a freelancer with a couple of companies and individuals) with a large chunk of savings that could have been used for other investments, to pursue a music career. But then I won't forgive myself if I lived a normal comfortable life and then I die only to realize my music could have been a blessing to millions of souls on planet Earth and I could have touched lives everywhere.

All I have to say is life has not gotten any longer infact if it has gotten anything it will be shorter due to the insecurities all over. My advice is to make every moment count and enjoy it while we can.

Have a beautiful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by SportsHD: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari is instigating civil war in the 21st century and no one seems to care enough.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by eddynaira125: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ijebu boy use your teeth to count your tongue.

Egungun b careful because u dey express already

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Iamdbull: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
eddynaira125:
Ijebu boy use your teeth to count your tongue.

Egungun b careful because u dey express already
Lol
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Freelane33(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pressure makes diamond
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by phrancys001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't mind being a neighbor, any available accommodation?
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
The former place was draining you PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

This one is draining you FINANCIALLY.

One week one trouble...

Hopefully you don’t get drained SEXUALLY and SPIRITUALLY. This one you are already identifying “clean babes”.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Tony142: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:

One week one trouble...

Hopefully you don’t get drained SEXUALLY and SPIRITUALLY. This one you are already identify “clean babes”.

Hahahaha
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by AgentGoat: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
ol boy stay one place na.
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Greatzeus(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Fake ass story from a fake ass Mf with no self esteem, trying hard to get validation from a faceless forum also filled with fake as mf with no self esteem seeking validation online.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Kondomatic(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
pocohantas:

One week one trouble...

Hopefully you don’t get drained SEXUALLY and SPIRITUALLY. This one you are already identifying “clean babes”.
Clean babes dey drain person?
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Iamdbull: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
pocohantas:

One week one trouble...

I pray sooo because a couple of Nymphomaniacs don dey drain me SEXUALLY ooo
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Olayinka777(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin Ijebu boy why u allow yourself fall yakata nah! grin
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by chii8(f): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zrobb:
I don't know why I just believe in this guy

Alternate moniker spotted!!!!
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by AmuRubber(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
pocohantas:

One week one trouble...

Ada m nwanyi, biko nu zukwanu ike. Poco nwanyi oma, biko zutukwanu ike.

Ogini di sef?
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
Clean babes dey drain person?

So I heard. Didn’t you read his response? cheesy
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Kondomatic(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So I heard. Didn’t you read his response? cheesy
I just did grin

Dude is already rolling with nymphs grin. He's surely going to be drained grin and I am also sure that he will start spending more on foods now
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by Iamdbull: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
I just did grin

Dude is already rolling with nymphs grin. He's surely going to be drained grin and I am also sure that he will start spending more on foods now
The thing dey tire me ooo just dey spend money on food anyhow although one of Dem dey carry food come give me
Re: Help!!! My New Environment Is Draining Me "FINANCIALLY" by missimelda01(f): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

HER HUSBAND DROPS ONLY 3k EVERYDAY FOR SHE AND HER TWO KIDS. PLEASE ADVISE HER / Can I Meet U Single Mummys / Mother Captures 2-year-old Son's Life By Drawing A Picture Of Him EVERY DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.