Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

1st Bank Pay Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Bank Pay Please (1036 Views)

How Much Does Fidelity Bank Pay Their OND Staff??? / Zenith Bank Pay For Ond Holders? / How Much Does Guaranty Trust Bank Pay It/short-term Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Bank Pay Please by Ojeleye: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2007
Please house, Can anyone furnish me with the new pay of 1stbank? I am counting on u. Thanks.
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by chensii: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2007
i heard dat it is 65k for entry level
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by adten(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2007
hi guys! things have changed in 1stbank recently.entry level now collects 110k monthly excluding tax and others.
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by okunsboy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
pls you pple should not post hear say when pple need fact. firstbank pay for entry level is still about 56 - 62 k depending on ur location. however on confirmation which takes 12months u begin to earn up to 89. this excludes housing and furnitur allowee which u will get every january and also ur variable pay which comes quarterly. thus first bank is far better than those others that pay 100k but work hell out of u. how did i know all these? answer is i am right there with d bank
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by leleken(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
ADTEN WHY ARE YOU SPREADING FALSE INFO?1st bank is still its oldself and even with the recent increment.the salary structure is bw 45-62k.there is nothing like 110k in 1st bank else the person must be a manager.
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by kayusman(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
Information from a reliable source indicates that the elephant has once again cleared the doubts of critics. First bank may not be the highest paid bank in Nigeria however the pay is not as dismal as is being potrayed on this thread. The truth is that others banks are fond of blowing thier trumpets in the market place especially when it comes to take home pay but First bank still remains the bank to beat in terms of staff welfare. I will implore fellow nairalanders to carry out a thourough research on staff welfare in banks vis a vis take home pay,carloan, housing, medical,staff development et al. All that glitters is not gold my brothers look before you leap.First bank na baba
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by darqly(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
@ leleken, sorry to burst your bubble but that's a bleeding lie!! FBN takehome is around 78-90k(entry level, ) depending on where you wind up, and that's AFTER taxes! Managers pay will make you drool cos ask any banker, senior management in FBN is the highest paid in the industry. 110k? don't make me laff, that's like domestic allowance. Get your facts right!!
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by akumbu: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhh
is it only pay that u guys are out da to battle with at the labour market?
what about the value you will add to yourself, family and the society?
this is really disheartning.
Re: 1st Bank Pay Please by oisrael(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
akumbu:

na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhh
is it only pay that u guys are out da to battle with at the labour market?
what about the value you will add to yourself, family and the society?
this is really disheartning.
You can say that again, however it is not the peoples fault o! Ever heard of Maslow's need hierachy?

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Test Format / Job @ Bat Nigeria For An Experienced Personal Assistant / Firts Bank Interview For Experienced Hires Tomorrow 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.