Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth (406 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth by Sebastine1994(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have a question, I don't know if anybody can answer it.

it is said that there was a battle in heaven and God's angel pushed down the rebellious angels from heaven down to earth

My confusion is this: why would they be pushed down to earth. does Earth look like hell fire. I thought they say there was a place called hell. why were they not sent to hell.

Or do you think planet Earth is the hell fire they describe in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

it is said that there was a battle in heaven and God's angel pushed down the rebellious angels from heaven down to earth

My confusion is this: why would they be pushed down to earth. does Earth look like hell fire. I thought they say there was a place called hell. why were they not sent to hell.

I move that we declare ignorance of that which is in fact written in the Bible a crime here punishable by banning, minimum 7 days - enough time to repent and read at least 10 chapters of any of the books contained. undecided
Re: Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Life exists in just two places and it's these two places that the Bible book of Genesis chapter 1 focused on {Genesis 1:1} Hell simply means the state of unconsciousness where all dead people go! Ecclesiastes 9:10
God did not push Satan and demons to the earth, there is no other place they can go to experience life apart from Heaven and Earth! Revelations 12:7-12
It's humans that are traveling to other planets in search of some other forms of life, all angles both righteous and fallen knows very well that there is no life elsewhere apart from Heaven and Earth! smiley

Sebastine1994:
Re: Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth by truespeak: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I see you have an in interest in Angels!

Why were the Rebellious Angels sent to Earth?

Because the Owner of a Place in the Exercise of His Right to banish a Rebellious subject to any of the Domains held by Him, elected to banish them to the Domain and Location known as Earth!

why were they not sent to hell?

Because in the Exercise of that same Right to Banish them to any Domain He so Desires and to Decide which Punishment He Shall mete out on them which may include a Banishment to the Domain known as Hell, or any other Domain inclusive of the Earth or any other Punishment He May so Elect to Carry out on His subjects, He chose the Option of Banishment to the Earth!

Or do you think planet Earth is the hell fire they describe in the Bible?

I believe I have already addressed this question!
Re: Why Did God Push The Angels Down To Earth by sonmvayina(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is the Christians that turned a very interesting master piece into something ridiculous....angels, sons of God or orishas are personification of the laws and principles of life....they came to earth because we need them to experience life on earth. Satan is just the air or wind. Devil is just darkness or the moon while lucifer is just death....without them life on earth becomes meaningless..

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper Or Scriptural To Do This??? / Why Satan Would Prefer Christians Keep The Law Of Moses Than The Law Of Christ / Don't Take Covid-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.