Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Need To Install Android Studio OFFLINE - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need To Install Android Studio OFFLINE (324 Views)

Using Android Studio Offline / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / How To Install Android SDK And Android Studio 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Install Android Studio OFFLINE by ABCthings: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
PLEASE How do I download and install Android Studio offline?
Is there a basic pack that I can just download, i want to install it on mutiples computer, all different version of windows and i can't use data eveytime for the installation?

It doesn't have to be the latest android studio.
Re: I Need To Install Android Studio OFFLINE by hardebayho(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Now I personally despise windows (as a programmer) cause they make working with stuff unnecessarily hard and if you ever write native code and use the ndk with existing c libraries, you'll be cursing windows every step of the way...

However, I've worked with windows in the past and it's actually quite easier to set up android studio for offline installation compared to other platforms. To make your life easier though, I'll just say that you should get yourself a computer that has internet connection, download all the dependencies you need (android studio, gradle, and some other deps). Then there's this offline maven dependencies thing on the android studio download page which is about 3GB... If you download this and set it up as per the instructions on the site, you're not going to need other dependencies apart from android studio, the android SDK, and gradle.

Which is why I say you should get internet on one of the computers, download android studio and the SDK and gradle. Then just copy the android studio and SDK to the other computers. For gradle, you can copy the .gradle folder located in AppData/Roaming (this should be in C:\Users\{Your_UserName}) to the equivalent locations on the other computers... Then you'll do the offline maven repo thing on each system and you should be set.

However, if you don't have access to internet on any of the machines, lemme post this first...

1 Like

Re: I Need To Install Android Studio OFFLINE by ABCthings: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
hardebayho:
Now I personally despise windows (as a programmer) cause they make w...
Thank you very much. I'm going to do this.

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Interview Questions And Answers - 2021 Edition / Advice A Brother: What Should I Do? / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.