Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University (11840 Views)

Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by sirqeeboi(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

This will be a more practical univerity , you know. Not just about paper like the other conventional universities.

It still the same, lecturers in poly don't handle the practical aspects of a course, it is Technologist and Technicians work.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2021
rhektor:

They will continue with their program till they finish, only new PT won't come in as poly students but uni
and those who are there will graduate having university status right?
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Raph82:
Upgrade all these destiny-killing institutions called polytechnics into full-fledged universities once and for all, why are these people making things difficult for Nigerians like this? Apply common sense, this is 21st century for crying out aloud.
You are right. All polytechnics in UK where it originated from have all been converted into universities. Our government here is problematic.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Cathy0505:
They should pass the bill for our resume first we are at home since 2 months now now evidence of resume for us.

We have lose hope in federal polytechnic and government
Are you studying at ilaro poly?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by rhektor(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2021
eniolaamos7:
and those who are there will graduate having university status right?

No, that's not the program they put in for. It is only those who come in when the school has been upgraded to uni that will be conferred with uni certification
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by doggedfighter(f): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2021
sirqeeboi:

It still the same, lecturers in poly don't handle the practical aspects of a course, it is Technologist and Technicians work.
Okay, it's clearer now. Thanks.

Good morning !
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by eaglez(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2021
I missed working/lecturing in Illaro poly
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
olusegzy01:
Advance secondary school which is full of Families as lecturers and non academic staffs

Gbam
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Cathy0505(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
eniolaamos7:
Are you studying at ilaro poly?

No
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cathy0505:

No
Common.... Where have you been since all these days? It's been long since I sent this message to you.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Cathy0505(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
eniolaamos7:

Common.... Where have you been since all these days? It's been long since I sent this message to you.

My phone get damage is small phone am using since and am in school I just get another one
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cathy0505:

My phone get damage is small phone am using since and am in school I just get another one
How is your studies going? I thought you were studying at ilaropoly, that was why I quoted you in the first instance. I was already thinking of hooking up with you. But anyway which school are you studying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Shut Down Over MAU Name Change Protests / All Allegations Layed Against ABSU VC By “obiageli1” Are False- Israel Ahamefula / Why Nigerian Universities Rank Poorly Globally, By Okebukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.