Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Banishing Tesla: This Electric Car Will Mine Bitcoin While Parked - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Banishing Tesla: This Electric Car Will Mine Bitcoin While Parked (296 Views)

Mine Bitcoin, Browse The Web And Earn Bitcoin In The Process / Can One Mine Bitcoin On Phone? / Mine Bitcoin With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banishing Tesla: This Electric Car Will Mine Bitcoin While Parked by Chimatexr3b(m): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2021
While Tesla appears to be moving away from Bitcoin, for the time being, Daymak Inc., a Canadian carmaker, has unveiled a forthcoming Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) that can mine bitcoins while parked.

Tesla announced last month that it would stop accepting Bitcoin payments for its automobiles due to the amount of energy required to mine the cryptocurrency. The announcement caused a sharp drop in the price of the currency, with several other currencies the following suit. While the car is on preorder, Daymak has no such reservations and is accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge, and Cardano, as well as other cryptocurrencies, as payment.

Source: https://fxcontents.com/banishing-tesla-this-electric-car-will-mine-bitcoin-while-parked/
Re: Banishing Tesla: This Electric Car Will Mine Bitcoin While Parked by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Story

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Investments To Lagos / How Have You Done So Far With Money This Year / Best Place To Buy Crypto In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.