Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' (249 Views)

Itel's Love Always CSR Initiative Spreads Joy On Children's Day / itelXNengi donates educational materials on love always on CSR intiatives / Itel Shaping Children's Lifes: 'love Always On' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
How itel's 'Love Always On' initiative is restoring hope in communities

As one of the most customer-friendly brands in the world, itel is not just touching lives by offering premium quality smartphones, accessories, laptops, and television, but is displaying unwavering commitment to positively affecting the lives of individuals and communities through tangible, social initiatives.

In 2021 alone, itel West Africa has led the charge for social intervention across the region through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, Love Always On. Let us take you through a photo story.

Re: Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
itel At Isale-Bariga Community, Lagos, Nigeria

The itel Love Always On initiative has a focus on the health and welfare of vulnerable communities. itel has, over the years, shown great commitment in the fight against malaria. To mark this year's World Malaria Day in April, the brand partnered with Amatem Softgel and Drug-Aid Africa to donate anti-malaria drugs and kits to 1,500 low-income households in Bariga, Lagos.

Re: Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
itel At École Primaire Pays-Bas, Niger Republic

itel also donated hundreds of items in relief materials to École Primaire Pays-Bas, a primary school in the Pays-Bas region of Niamey, the capital of Niger, reaching over 1,000 beneficiaries.

This was days after a devastating fire outbreak engulfed the school, leaving 21 pupils dead and more than 25 classrooms and an office destroyed.

The donated items include hundreds of English and mathematics textbooks, packs of chalk, dozens of rulers and several packs of mathematical sets to offset the deficit caused by the fire and assist the teachers and pupils in returning to class as soon as possible.

itel At St. Paul’s School, Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
itel at St. Paul’s Primary School, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria

Earlier in March, the train was at St. Paul's Primary School Ilupeju as itel made good on its promise to provide much-needed love and care to children all across Nigeria, one child at a time. It was a time of love, laughter and gifts. The pupils were treated to the time of their lives playing with itel's iBoys and received learning materials, as well as socks and hand fans.
itel's desire to ensure everyone enjoys better life goes beyond enhancing communication and fun by deploying cutting-edge technology, to touch on the very basic necessities that make us humans in the first place. One individual at a time, itel is touching lives, transforming communities, and changing the world.

Re: Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
They're coming to a school near you
Re: Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bixxbent:
itel At Isale-Bariga Community, Lagos, Nigeria

The itel Love Always On initiative has a focus on the health and welfare of vulnerable communities. itel has, over the years, shown great commitment in the fight against malaria. To mark this year's World Malaria Day in April, the brand partnered with Amatem Softgel and Drug-Aid Africa to donate anti-malaria drugs and kits to 1,500 low-income households in Bariga, Lagos.

Isn't it obvious! They came and many students pupils smiled! If you're a proud parent or an intern you'll be happy to see your son bringing home gifts wraps and food items even supplements for everyone at home! Oh I remember back in my school days of how it all went down! I treked to school and my parents blessed me with loads of food and yeah school then was all happy mood and the fact remains that each days goes .. I become more happier and Fulfilling! It's time .. see those smiles of the pupils faces when they unboxed it all... So emotional right now

Re: Even In These Hard-times.... They Pushed Through 'Love Always On' by Bixxbent(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2021
So someohow I'm no ghost � you have to wait till tomorrow sire I have a woman to work well yes eye on her response was just about calling me back � you have to be done by morning � you have a good day at the same time is fine too if I can find bae and girls club and girls club better than the last day of Ramadan in a while I'll let you have it anymore sire I think you should be able it is what matters to work soon � you want me So free and caring and loving it so what's the plan we will be back early about you and your friend Don use it and answer the phone when I go to work soon even if he was eating everything except for me wey first we will eat with everything else will work with you sir for your help � you have to wait for his leaving tomorrow sire bond is it possible right back up to the chase bank in the morning sir how are you feeling today is my day of May 18th of the decorder is showing this morning sir how are we to get to see the coolness here ehn your house self what do we need from the store and the bank stuff for the info boss is it possible right ⏯️▶️▶️ I can do to be done by morning ��� you have to do it tomorrow and see what happens to be a good Cook

(1) (Reply)

Fast Sale IPhone 7 sold / Pls Help Very Urgent / Samsung AO2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.