Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? (2707 Views)

Equal Pay In Sport: US Soccer Offers Identical Contracts To Men's & Women's Team / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / Stop Losing Money In Sport Betting (secret You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by wonderguy18: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello,
How many of us are rich from making money in sport betting at this hard economy?
This seems our hardened cash with much efforts to stake in sporting betting daily without any success story, how sure are we going to make a difference over this here?
Share you opinion
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
wonderguy18:
Hello,
How many of us are rich from making money in sport betting at this hard economy?
This seems our hardened cash with much efforts to stake in sporting betting daily without any success story, how sure are we going to make a difference over this here?
Share you opinion

Me started with 3k.... Played 1.30 odd rollover everyday for one month straight... Right now I dey smile with pride... Euro next

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by hefeeluv: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Janesouthall:

Me started with 3k.... Played 1.30 odd rollover everyday for one month straight... Right now I dey smile with pride... Euro next

Bro can I start this EURO journey with you

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Agapeunit(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Janesouthall:

please bro any help u can render so dt I can start earning too
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
wonderguy18:
Hello,
Share you opinion
Some people don't use it for wealth purpose, just for the extras. My colleague use Winnings for airtime and little little funding, doesn't take it too serious.

I don't even play million games or jackpot, not my thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 3:29am On Jun 04, 2021
hefeeluv:

Bro can I start this EURO journey with you

080 three six six 83 seven zero two... Whatsapp
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 3:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Agapeunit:

please bro any help u can render so dt I can start earning too

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Janesouthall:

Which option do you use for this bro?
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by wonderguy18: 1:20am On Jun 05, 2021
I understand that you have make good money but how much can it carry for you years to make more money? Why not you make money daily without paying anything on betting coupons. There is a secret someone win weekly cool money. It is a top secret many don't know
Janesouthall:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by wonderguy18: 1:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Do you want to know how a person have been winning money on sport betting weekly without staking on the games? Want to know the top secret?
Janesouthall:

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by wonderguy18: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Everyone need to be helped out of this economy crisis, you will be shown of a top secret someone is doing without staking on the games, many of you don't know that it exists
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by ay42017(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
wonderguy18:
Everyone need to be helped out of this economy crisis, you will be shown of a top secret someone is doing without staking on the games, many of you don't know that it exists
please help a brother,I want you to help me out
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Phimzy: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Am losing all my bets since last month,i need help pls
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2021
wonderguy18:

I prefer to stake on my 1.30 odd rollover ... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Klybp30733: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira deposit on bet9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAAxLY1Byag
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Odignity: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Janesouthall:

Baba make I join for the journey na. Abeg. Just drop ur whatsapp number. Mine is 08060621731
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odignity:

Baba make I join for the journey na. Abeg. Just drop ur whatsapp number. Mine is 08060621731

080 three six six 83 seven zero two
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Odignity: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
wonderguy18:

Boss abeg help a brother. Things tight o
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Agapeunit(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2021
wonderguy18:
I understand that you have make good money but how much can it carry for you years to make more money? Why not you make money daily without paying anything on betting coupons. There is a secret someone win weekly cool money. It is a top secret many don't know
what do you have bro? please spew it out if it will help guys . bless up
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Madmazel99(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
wonderguy18:
can you let us know?
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Keedyreal: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
please help a brother too much loss
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Janesouthall:

Oshey... Second day of 1.30 rollover... Euro 2020...belgium ur head is there...

Waiting for tomorrow...
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Philip4564(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Janesouthall:

Oshey... Second day of 1.30 rollover... Euro 2020...belgium ur head is there...

Waiting for tomorrow...
Goodluck on your journey to another million
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Goodluck on your journey to another million

Thanks Phillip... Fourth day loading..
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Philip4564(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Janesouthall:

Thanks Phillip... Fourth day loading..
do you mind sharing the game with me ??
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Sportmanship: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Check my profile I make money from sport bet using my rollover and many people have joined and they are testifying right now
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Philip4564(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sportmanship:
Check my profile I make money from sport bet using my rollover and many people have joined and they are testifying right now
Alright bro thanks
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Sportmanship: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Alright bro thanks
you're welcome
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fourth day done... Onto the next one!!!
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Janesouthall: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pls I beg everybody in the thread... Those seeing this.. Don't come to my whatsaap asking me to add you for free rollover...it cost 1k to add you...i am not asking you nor am I begging you to join...
Re: How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? by Sportmanship: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Janesouthall:
Pls I beg everybody in the thread... Those seeing this.. Don't come to my whatsaap asking me to add you for free rollover...it cost 1k to add you...i am not asking you nor am I begging you to join...
-----------

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons From Eric Djemba Djemba / 1998' Spain National Team Coach: "It's Pay Back Time For Nigeria. / Vintage Picture Shows Football Fans Wearing Masks During 1918 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.