Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently (621 Views)

Where To Get High Quality Content And Experienced Writer That Meets Deadline / If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, / Here Is A Quality Content Writer That Meets Deadlines (2) (3) (4)

Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by humbleme99(f): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
I need one writer

Must have:

Published articles (preferably in education niche)
Premium Grammarly
Premium plagiarism checker.

Pls don't bother to come if you don't have them.
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by WaterWalker5(m): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2021
I'm interested in your job
I can write on every niche including education. I just wanna know if my work will be remote or I need to meet you in person? This is my number 09092946694
Its also my WhatsApp number
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by AududuNine11: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2021
humbleme99:
I need one writer

Must have:

Published articles (preferably in education niche)
Premium Grammarly
Premium plagiarism checker.

Pls don't bother to come if you don't have them.

You're looking for "writer that obey instructions", whereas you're not obeying the rules of grammar. See your second hand grammar.

Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by humbleme99(f): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2021
MdNice1:

Look at this bastard! Look at the title of your Topic; 'writer that obeys instructions'.
We haven't finished the matter we we're settling, you still come here and have the gut to say you want another writer.
Do you think people on Nairaland are stupid!
This woman is a Criminal who hasn't paid someone for past project and wants another writer to scam.
Is it a goat you are looking for?!

I should pay for the rubbish you sent to me? Poor content that couldn't even pass Copyscape. Idiot.
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by humbleme99(f): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2021
AududuNine11:

You're looking for "writer that obey instructions", whereas you're not obeying the rules of grammar. See your second hand grammar.

Oga why is it paining you?... Go and write your own na.. Idiot
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by humbleme99(f): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
MdNice1:

Post the content here let everyone see the rubbish.
God punish ur Papa
You go die last last if you don't pay my money

You are already dead among the living. So you don't know? Keep weeping over my post.
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Writer That Obey Instructions Needed Urgently by AududuNine11: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
humbleme99:

Oga why is it paining you?... Go and write your own na.. Idiot

All these children of nowadays sev...

Experienced Writers Needed / I Need 25 Articles Written Urgently / A List Of Some Of My Poetic Works