Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (874 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / 5 Most Common Problems From A Clogged Air Filter / Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Chichilas: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: . by dru23(m): 2:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Chichilas:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I have had this persistent issue for the last 2 Months. I trucked a couple of cars to a shipping company in New York to be shipped via container to Lagos, Nigeria. The other two cars needed to complete the container was also delivered by a fellow Nairalander who i am sharing the container with in March.

For over 2.5 months, the shipping company has claimed that the container terminal in the New York Port is not open and that Cosco terminal is not receiving containers for onward shipment due to Port Congestion and as a result, all cars and goods are just at the warehouse. I have tried to verify from other shippers but there is no concrete information regarding container shipment from New York either on the internet or from fellow shippers. I am beginning to get worried and uncomfortable.

Can any Nairalander please advise if he/she is experiencing this same situation or do you know anyone whose container is being delayed from New York for whatever reasons?

I would really appreciate opinions and suggestions.

cc- gazzuzz raduautoworks heavenlybang calculux, gimporters

Call AES Shipping they can give u a better idea of what is going on .....908 436 2150
Re: . by theoilguy: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
dru23:

Call AES Shipping they can give u a better idea of what is going on .....908 436 2150

Thank you
Re: . by pennzo: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
There has been general delays recently, especially for those coming with Grimaldi. Some pending since February. It isn't a peculiar problem
Re: . by Chichilas: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2021
pennzo:
There has been general delays recently, especially for those coming with Grimaldi. Some pending since February. It isn't a peculiar problem

Is this for containers or roro cars only?

Thanks for replying.

(1) (Reply)

Trafficating To The Right Side Of My Vehicle Tend To Blink Very Fast / Urgent VIN Check Pls / Car Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.