Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help (22757 Views)

How Psycho-social Factors Can Influence School Adjustment Among Students / Dr. Vladimir Zelenko Has Treated 500 Covid-19 Patients 100% Working With Hydroxy / A Critique On Freudian Psycho Sexual Enlightenment Of The Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Try and be her friend. Win her over to your side. Since you are a manager you should exhibit patience and earn your respect from her. It takes dedication, passion, hard work, maturity and understanding to get people to respect you. There could be something she might not be happy about. Buy her stuffs it could be little stuffs. Ask her some questions about her personal life. Treat her like your sister. be open to her. Before you know u guys are best of buddies.

Very well said
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by socialmediaman: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
OP you're there to learn and grow and maybe not for long, she's probably going to be there for longer than you. There is wisdom in humbling yourself to learn from those already there, else she could help you fail as a leader. Earn her respect, be clear with your boundaries and show her you're willing to work with her, don't try to intimidate her, else she sees you as a threat and not a team member or team player.

@Tihmmyg50

3 Likes

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by ford101: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fight her.try,make an attempt on her life if u can even kill her.let her remember you and get afraid.thats how I deal with my co worker.infact the no me as the wicked admin officer.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by peter8535: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
The5DME:
You're a weak man for coming to a faceless forum to seek advice on how to deal with a woman. I spit on you bro{spits on op}.
shut up..na ur type weak pass

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Jokescity(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
I am a 400l student of a technology university, Doing my internship in a supermarket as the IT OFFICER in that supermarket. but the sales girl is a completely RUDE GIRL. she's pretty with bad leg(structure), but she's really rude. She want to be forming i met her there whereas I'm her superior due to the position hold. it has been really hard looking away, please HELP, what can I do to enjoy the rest of my stay.
just shut her mouth up with ur gbola.... She go respect u die
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Kingzjayzee: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
PCG001:
yoυ ĸnow тнe reѕт
undecided
another psycho
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by DonCortino: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
I am a 400l student of a technology university, Doing my internship in a supermarket as the IT OFFICER in that supermarket. but the sales girl is a completely RUDE GIRL. she's pretty with bad leg(structure), but she's really rude. She want to be forming i met her there whereas I'm her superior due to the position hold. it has been really hard looking away, please HELP, what can I do to enjoy the rest of my stay.

you dey toast am abi?
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by 77star: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
Have gotten to a level in life that I can deal with people based on their attitude..
I can switch attitude to suite your taste and character
U eyes don see many things be dat o
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by masseratti: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Your English is terrible start with that, and stop feeling superior to her, she might turn out to be very nice.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by AbuAeesha: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
what is bad if u show her some respect and watch out.at least she was there bfr you.
showing her some respect would not reduce your honour
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
77star:

U eyes don see many things be dat o
he Don see pepper bro
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by babajero(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
How is she a psycho or is it because she didn't give you face, maybe you are used to hungry girls running after you in school, but things are different outside school.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Resign .
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
babajero:
How is she a psycho or is it because she didn't give you face, maybe you are used to hungry girls running after you in school, but things are different outside school.

Lol! What's that C'mon! That's rude. People dey sha. Omoh! Make all man dey dey him day. If you act rude towards me I snub you if e too enter me I put you in your rightful position no too much talks.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by membranus: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Try and be her friend. Win her over to your side. Since you are a manager you should exhibit patience and earn your respect from her. It takes dedication, passion, hard work, maturity and understanding to get people to respect you. There could be something she might not be happy about. Buy her stuffs it could be little stuffs. Ask her some questions about her personal life. Treat her like your sister. be open to her. Before you know u guys are best of buddies.

Have you done all these before in the same circumstances, and did it work for you?

Moreover, why should he go through all these troubles just to please a rude girl who serves no purpose to him?

He should just ignore her, unless he plans to marry her; which I wouldn't advise since rude people are difficult to change.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by abike12(f): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is why internships are important. You will have to learn to work with many people you don't get along with, while not calling them names like psycho and also not coming to report them online. It's called life and adulthood.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by babajero(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Lol! What's that C'mon! That's rude. People dey sha. Omoh! Make all man dey dey him day. If you act rude towards me I snub you if e too enter me I put you in your rightful position no too much talks.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
COdeGenesis:

3 Likes

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by bejeria101(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
So what exactly makes her a psycho?

Ogbeni go and do what you went there for and leave woman.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Kaybex007(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
from what and way you wrote I can tell that the both of you are rude. you want to show superiority and she also want to let you know that you are just a passers by who can never stay long in the organization. you need to earn your respect, you don't just shout I'm your boss rather you put her in a level which she doesn't understand, enlighten her, build up a friendship with her and she will give you all the respect you deserve.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
which one is "IT Officer" in supermarket?? man look for a good internship with a professional role. all those careless work experience can't help your career, unless you're getting paid good.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by rickyboss333: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Put her in her place. How? Ignore her!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Tihmmyg50(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Thank you all for the advices. Duly noted.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Ndipe(m): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Definitely a no-no. Mind your business at work before you are accused of being nosy.

COdeGenesis:
Try and be her friend. Win her over to your side. Since you are a manager you should exhibit patience and earn your respect from her. It takes dedication, passion, hard work, maturity and understanding to get people to respect you. There could be something she might not be happy about. [b]Buy her stuffs it could be little stuffs. Ask her some questions about her personal life.[/b] Treat her like your sister. be open to her. Before you know u guys are best of buddies.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by COdeGenesis: 5:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Ndipe:
Definitely a no-no. Mind your business at work before you are accused of being nosy.

minding your business will create a very uncomfortable work space. Better everyone lossens up. The girl might not really be rude as portrayed. Some guys can overemphasize stuffs
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2021
I like this thread smiley
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Afromentalist: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
You are the power drunk lust filled psycho. you are already talking seniority as a student learner, i shudder to think how you will be when you get a real job and senior people, and also what is your business with her legs ? SIR you are the psycho and maybe she recognises this is why she is rude to you
Inukwa shocked
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by HEAVEN4444: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Afromentalist: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin grin grin cheesy
grin grin Top of the morning to you my brother, I am just trying to catch cruise in this here valley of the dry bones. Nekwa wink
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by HEAVEN4444: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Afromentalist:

grin grin Top of the morning to you my brother, I am just trying to catch cruise in this here valley of the dry bones. Nekwa wink
hehehe cruise is allowed na. in fact i declare that CRUISE is the order of the day grin grin grin grin. Top of the morning to you too and i gotta tell you the bones are getting dryer and dryer in this valley grin . its the land of the zombies up in here. the walking dead. INUKWA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Releases 2014/2015 2nd Batch Admission List / ASUU May Join NLC Strike / Ipod In Exam Hall: Landmark University Expelled My Friend. What Can He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.