Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Death Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Spain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Death Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Spain (643 Views)

(photo) What Led The Death Of World's Biggest Snake? / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer / T B Joshua Live From SCOAN Lagos Talking About The Death Of Ghanaian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Spain by obanefo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
I just listened to the news and i was stunned tht a country like spain which says its civilized would beat to death a nigerian immigrant just because it was said he got to the country illegaly.I really have a bad feeling of this, i have the feeling he was killed because of the colour of his skin(it has been proved time and time again tht spain is a racist country and they view black ppl as apes).Remeber how Eto fills of barcelona was racially booed by even his barcelona fans and it even got to a stage tht banana peelings was thrown on him.The best thing the nigerian govt must do is cut off every dipolmatic relation with spain and we nigerians should all be patriotic not to visit spain to do any financial business with them.Always remember this, the spanish govt and its ppl hate the blacks with a passion and they wouldnt hestitate to exterminate a black person just like the nazis did to the jews in germany in the 1930s.
thomas
Re: The Death Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Spain by aldistinct(f): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2007
please kindly assist me i am a new member and i want post an info how do i go about it cool

(1) (Reply)

China To Handle The Key Problem Of Africa. How? / Adding Values To Ones Life: / I Nid A Welcome PartÉÉ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.