Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Faith The Jezebel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith The Jezebel (869 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / G Craig Lewis - The Jezebel Spirit Is Seducing Church Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Imagine the Brain as a Temple, and the Guide of Reason its sentry. Reason stands at the door judging every thought according to thy instructions, making sure they are sensible and reasonable.

So a man walks up to you and says give me your money, Reason is the reason you ask 'why should I do that'

But then, along comes a thought doused in faith, it smells good, looks good, makes you feel good..

'Oh young man, you will be great, you will live long, you shall be blessed from high'...

Reason sleeps as you, The Priest, listens. As she gets drowsy, the voice of Faith get louder.

'Ignore what Reason tells you, it has no good plans for you. See me, don't I make you feel good? You may have nothing, but you have something now.. If you just Believe....'

Belief crawls from the heart of the Priest, at first in little drops, then growing bigger.. bigger.. bigger...

and the Priest grows smaller, smaller, smaller,

and thus another Temple of Reason is lost to the hands of Faith.

Will you let reason awaken? Will shake your mind off the blanket of Faith, and wake up the magnificience of reality?
Will you?

1 Like

Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
HappyPagan:
...Will you let reason awaken? Will shake your mind off the blanket of Faith, and wake up the magnificience of reality?
Will you?

grin True Christ Followers know that Faith is Knowledge and Acquisition of Specific Information. Like CIA verified Information grin

It's your brothers, Satan's Prophets who tell you and your kind that Faith is the act of daydreaming and wishful thinking.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin True Christ Followers know that Faith is Knowledge and Acquisition of Specific Information. Like CIA verified Information grin

It's your brothers, Satan's Prophets who tell you and your kind that Faith is the act of daydreaming and wishful thinking.

Glad my threads keep you employed. Thanks for the followership.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
HappyPagan:

Glad my threads keep you employed. Thanks for the followership.

grin Your threads are very sweet exercises! grin
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Your threads are very sweet exercises! grin
Keep working out your brain. Your religion doesn't need it anyways.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Keep working out your brain. Your religion doesn't need it anyways.

grin Fool, I am the maker of religion and determine what I shall religionize.

There is no religion without me but there will always be me without religion.

And you too have a religion and under religion. the religion of hating God. grin
Re: Faith The Jezebel by hupernikao: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:
Imagine the Brain as a Temple, and the Guide of Reason its sentry. Reason stands at the door judging every thought according to thy instructions, making sure they are sensible and reasonable.

So a man walks up to you and says give me your money, Reason is the reason you ask 'why should I do that'

But then, along comes a thought doused in faith, it smells good, looks good, makes you feel good..

'Oh young man, you will be great, you will live long, you shall be blessed from high'...

Reason sleeps as you, The Priest, listens. As she gets drowsy, the voice of Faith get louder.

'Ignore what Reason tells you, it has no good plans for you. See me, don't I make you feel good? You may have nothing, but you have something now.. If you just Believe....'

Belief crawls from the heart of the Priest, at first in little drops, then growing bigger.. bigger.. bigger...

and the Priest grows smaller, smaller, smaller,

and thus another Temple of Reason is lost to the hands of Faith.

Will you let reason awaken? Will shake your mind off the blanket of Faith, and wake up the magnificience of reality?
Will you?

Bro, you are quite funny.
Quite obvious what is misinforming your decision.

It's obvious you never knew faith beyond trade by barter. When you see faith against sound judgement, you are yet in the nursery of times.

In your OP, I understand you, but the truth is, many are exposed to this same issues you have because of their desires or wrong exposure and resulted to blaming God or reasoning when disappointed.

Faith isn't trade by barter. It's not nairabet or betnaija. You have portrait it as such because of wrong information you are exposed to.

But we have known, that it takes a man who desire to trade to appear in the village market square.

. Your OP only describe a man who seeks his own but not God hence whatever befall him must not be blamed on Faith but selfishness.

Faith is seen in Christ whenever you read the scriptures. Any thing outside this, is selfishness.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, you are quite funny.
Quite obvious what is misinforming your decision.

It's obvious you never knew faith beyond trade by barter. When you see faith against sound judgement, you are yet in the nursery of times.

In your OP, I understand you, but the truth is, many are exposed to this same issues you have because of their desires or wrong exposure and resulted to blaming God or reasoning when disappointed.

Faith isn't trade by barter. It's not nairabet or betnaija. You have portrait it as such because of wrong information you are exposed to.

But we have known, that it takes a man who desire to trade to appear in the village market square.

. Your OP only describe a man who seeks his own but not God hence whatever befall him must not be blamed on Faith but selfishness.

Faith is seen in Christ whenever you read the scriptures. Any thing outside this, is selfishness.

One man's faith is another man's blasphemy. Do not judge me by the standards to which you have been exposed. I'm not here to trade in the village market square... I'm here to highlight the scams the traders are selling.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by hupernikao: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

One man's faith is another man's blasphemy. Do not judge me by the standards to which you have been exposed. I'm not here to trade in the village market square... I'm here to highlight the scams the traders are selling.

Why are you always fast to claim you are being judge when you are actually the one who hold the judgment balance.

I am not here to judge you. But to examine your words. I will love of you are well convenient with scrutiny. Your words and post must be examined to understand your stand and The right stand.

So, can I know which of the faith do you proclaim and what blasphemy reside with those who don't proclaim your faith.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2021
hupernikao:

Why are you always fast to claim you are being judge when you are actually the one who hold the judgment balance.

I am not here to judge you. But to examine your words. I will love of you are well convenient with scrutiny. Your words and post must be examined to understand your stand and The right stand.

So, can I know which of the faith do you proclaim and what blasphemy reside with those who don't proclaim your faith.

I have no faith, so that statement doesn't apply to me. There's no blasphemy for me... Maybe apart from hurting others.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

cheesy See yarns! grin

However, being a young person from about 12 Years old, you are Always Going to be Judged Everywhere by Reasonable Natural Living Standards (The Objective Test and Standard) for from that age, you are presumed to have been exposed to the happenings in your environmental and that you are aware of them.

"I don't know," is not going to be a good defence for every one after 12 years is seen and deemed "to know"!

And Nairaland is not for 10 year olds, which you are not, so you know what is Truly going on around your surroundings and you can make Truthful comments about them, whether you are know them all or not.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

I have no faith, so that statement doesn't apply to me. There's no blasphemy for me... Maybe apart from hurting others.

grin The Bolded therefore is your faith and religion!

And obviously you did not know until now that "blasphemy" is the business of hurting others.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I hope your faith and religion were not similarly imposed..
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And obviously you did not know until now that "blasphemy" is the business of hurting others.
Blasphemy hurts God. Then the humans cry.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Blasphemy hurts God. Then the humans cry.

At least, it is settled that you wilfully intend to "Hurt Another"!. The Law will Take its Course!
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

I hope your faith and religion were not similarly imposed..

Did Anyone impose on you to "hurt another"?
Re: Faith The Jezebel by hupernikao: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Okay. So why do you hurt others.
What do you think about that.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by HappyPagan: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
hupernikao:

Okay. So why do you hurt others.
What do you think about that.
Who do I hurt? I said the only thing I'd consider a blasphemy is hurting others... You sound confused.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by hupernikao: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Who do I hurt? I said the only thing I'd consider a blasphemy is hurting others... You sound confused.

Yes I guess I am confused.

Can you help me find the way.
What way do you follow, what ideology do you hold.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When we ask you for verification now you'll start dancing ajasco.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

When we ask you for verification now you'll start dancing ajasco.

I have always supplied either evidence or verification or both on any relevant matter of interest.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have always supplied either evidence or verification or both on any relevant matter of interest.

You mean you provide analogies that when you are challenged you act like a kid facing injection on his bum. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Faith The Jezebel by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

You mean you provide analogies that when you are challenged you act like a kid facing injection on his bum. LMFAO!

I present Natural Ordinary and Regular Living Explainations and No One is Ever Able to Validly Counter them. You All tried your very best but, alas, you bow like Muslims down in the mosque.

So no road for you to go on.
Re: Faith The Jezebel by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I present Natural Ordinary and Regular Living Explainations and No One is Ever Able to Validly Counter them. You All tried your very best but, alas, you bow like Muslims down in the mosque.

Keep dreaming. You provide flawed epistemologies and when you get challenged you squirm like a baby being fed lemons.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

` / Is Truth Relative? / Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child Is An Outdated Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.