Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (51171 Views)

Man Goes Missing After Receiving Phone Call In Calabar (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
UNICAL Final Year Law Student On The Run After Allegedly Raping Job Seeking Minor

A final year Law student of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has been declared wanted for allegedly raping a minor.

The suspect identified as Emmanuel Friday Udofah allegedly committed the crime in a hotel he manages in State Housing Estate, Calabar Municipality.

According to Cross River Watch, the suspect had placed a vacancy notice in front of the hotel and the victim applied.

When she arrived for what was supposed to be an interview, the suspect allegedly dragged her into one of the rooms and repeatedly raped her.

The Cross River State Commissioner of Police, CP Sikiru Akande, who confirmed the incident, warned residents and job seeker to be aware of fraudulent job advertisement.

Confirming the incident to CRW, the State Chairperson of Child Protection Network, CPN, Barrister James Ibor disclosed that the victim is in critical condition.

"The victim who he knowingly defiled is still in critical condition. We are tracking him and will bring him to justice.” he said.

Barrister Ibor, who is the Principal Counsel, Basic Rights Counsel Initiative, BRCI, condemned the act and urged all and sundry to support the fight against child abuse.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/unical-final-year-law-student-on-the-run-after-allegedly-raping-job-seeking-minor.html

This is Udoffa, Divine Emmanuel who allegedly raped a Child whose condition is still critical. He is a final year law student in Faculty of Law, University of Calabar with reg no. 16/071144055 and currently on the run. If you find him please call the police

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5866957390011895&id=100000930767944

1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Men and rape.
Now rape has become a hobby or a profession for Nigerian men.

Dear Nigerian men, please what is so so special about a minor's vagina?

Abba114:
a minor looking for a job wouldnt she supposed to be at school?
And this is what you have to say? Every man on nairaland is a rape apologist. I'm not surprise.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coming from this OP makes it hard to believe this news

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Meaning?
Fahdiga:
Everyone here knows you are a man hater
Honestly I don't hate men. I just hate everything about them. Their attitude is disgusting. What is it with men and sex?
WiszyFraud:

Yeahh.. The way she goes about it makes me wonder if she thinks every guy out there is a rapist undecided

I’m thinking she must be suffering from one of two things;

1. She doesn’t get the attentions she so much seeks from guys, thereby making her hate guys.
Do you know how many men both married and single beg to have my number?
WiszyFraud:

2. She might have been overly used by guys who promised heaven and earth to her, but somehow ended up disappointing her in a major way.. lipsrsealed
No guy used me. I'm against rape.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

Yeahh.. The way she goes about it makes me wonder if she thinks every guy out there is a rapist undecided

I’m thinking she must be suffering from one of two things;

1. She doesn’t get the attentions she so much seeks from guys, thereby making her hate guys.

2. She might have been overly used by guys who promised heaven and earth to her, but somehow ended up disappointing her in a major way..
lipsrsealed

sapphiere:
Do you know how many men both married and single beg to have my number?

No guy used me. I'm against rape.

Storryy for the gods undecided

Whichever way, I can feel your pains..
lipsrsealed

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Xscape047: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nawao0

A minor looking for a job in a hotel ??

Such a set-up

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Jonn119: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Frontail:
Flat - Head grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by englishmart(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why are you running?
Why are you running?

#babtilosha

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by BigSarah(f): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
angry, he would surely the caught and thrown into jail and occasionally raped by his fellow inmates

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
He must be a nairaland male.

Before they are caught, they come online to post garbage about women while hiding under TRP and MGTOW, but they are really gays and incels looking for opportunities like this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Name checkers are somehow disappointed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
I pray he gets caught
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by 900warriorz: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Animal angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sexual perversion ,Immorality and lack of self control and Discipline destroying destines since the days of Samson!

What an evil way to be advertised!

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Karlovych: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
shocked shocked The same OP with another rape story

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one has ended his professional career.
He can never stop running for the rest of his life

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Godada(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021

This case reminded me of an incident that happened far back. I had this manager to a friend that always pasted job vacancy. This guy took these women for marathon sex. But the matter cast. He was caught without his pants red handed. After the first action. The lady informed her brother who was a military officer. He advised her to persuade him to go for another round that she would pay. She even booked the room. Na there the man collect plenty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't worry, buhari will treat you in the language you understand

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nawa o. It must be the shape of his head.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Whattttttttttttt!

This old man still dey university

This man judging by his looks should be in his mid forties.

Despite the abundant and numerous willing girls around, he still preferred raping an innocent girl looking for means to survive in this hard country.

I pray he is found, so that the law can take care of him.

19 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Charity85(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.
Now rape has become a hobby or a profession for Nigerian men.

Dear Nigerian men, please what is so so special about a minor's vagina?

Why don't you ask your brothers or father ? I'm sure you will get the desired answers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Dbarrzx: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
STAY AND SERVE YOUR TERM...D!XK HEAD
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by kponkedenge(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
See his head. angry
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Naustine(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
This old man is still in the university and still has the guts to rape?? Onviously he is a wayward fellow!! Then it seems calabar people can't hold their sexual urge, always raping or trying to rape

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by MrPaul2: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why is he running? He better come and carry his cross grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Messed up
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Kachi4christ(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Say no to rape,

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Meaning?
Everyone here knows you are a man hater

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by aycorporat(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
What is it with men from Akwa Ibom/Calabar axis with sex?

Are they deprived of good sex like our Indian men on social media fora?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.