Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death (54035 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by haybhi1(m): 1:48am On Jun 04, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cry

Too bad
I believe the girl must have done something wrong before those muddafucckers decided to pay her back this way, the piece of note found on her can prove that, but be has it may be she doesn't deserve this evil act. She doesn't deserve to die.

My advice to these young ladies going into the University is for them to go focus on their education. Stop catching cruise with Boyz dem cos you may not know the code and eventually break it and they come after your life.

Uniilorin
Uniben
Unical
Ekpoma, the rate of of cultism in this schools are very high

Unilorin? Very high level of cultism?
Seriously, it has to have been that you meant another Unilorin besides the kwara-known University of Ilorin. Point any news link or outlet, in the last 5-8 years that has used Unilorin and cultism in the same sentence.

You're probably one of those people who fabricate claims based on imaginations.

It's my fourth year there and I've never come across any live-in case of cultism here, nor have I heard of any, not like I absolutely absolve the possibility, though.

I mean with the level of strict approach effected by the school against cultism practice or any action at all that could predispose it, you still imagine there could be plethoric cultism activities going on. Na wa for your poorly-informed reasoning wey get Master's for discrediting Sha.

Meanwhile, may the culprits be brought to books and justice-raped to death too, and the victim's loved ones be availed with fortitude.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by seyz91(m): 3:16am On Jun 04, 2021
i tell you
Kzinne:
Let's not tribalise this. Death penalty as practised in China and Singapore should be enforceable in Nigeria as quickly as possible
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by cejaypriesty(m): 4:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Nuttella:
Looks like a cult revenge or so.

Its really sad and disheartening that the girl child in Nigeria is an endangered specie.

I think I will start walking around a pen knife. angry
If you only believe in your status you wouldn't need to carry a pen knife.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by illicit(m): 5:07am On Jun 04, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cry

Too bad
I believe the girl must have done something wrong before those muddafucckers decided to pay her back this way, the piece of note found on her can prove that, but be has it may be she doesn't deserve this evil act. She doesn't deserve to die.

My advice to these young ladies going into the University is for them to go focus on their education. Stop catching cruise with Boyz dem cos you may not know the code and eventually break it and they come after your life.

Uniilorin
Uniben
Unical
High rate of cultism in UNILORIN
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Lighthammer(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2021
I think it's high time the government put in place mechanism to deal with rapist
i think death sentence is okay for them
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by jidxin(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Weedhustler:
Very nonsense university.... Den of cultist!
too bad.... I'm an alumnus of the school and you really don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by jidxin(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2021
illicit:

High rate of cultism in UNILORIN
don't mind them, they just open their mouth waaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by jidxin(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2021
nautybride:
angry
Castrate rapists. Make them a living dead when caught.
At least, when castrated they will exercise self control by force.
the urge will still be there if castrated then they will unleash their beast

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 9japride(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Psychopaths everywhere, that's why its not always good to argue with people in public places. So many mental unstable people in the society and most of them are viewed as guymen/hardmen by most people thereby encouraging their actions.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by ADDer: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Zooposki:
This Nigerian men don’t know that the Black woman is the closest thing to being a God on this Earth. Her womb is a portal to the universe. They should continue the rape and killings.

I’m not even going to go into the spiritual implications of such an act. They think they can just rape or kill the woman and get away with it.

And then they come up with that Satanic church doctrine that if you mutter the sinners prayer you will be forgiven your sins and you become a new creature. Lolz
I don't support rape in any form, but that "closest thing to God" shxt you've got going is some pussy idolizing bullshxt.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Adetayo1978(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
This is pure wickedness.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:
Nigerian men trying to overthrow Indian men, but it is women that should be feared.
Thank God ur father and brothers are Nigerian men too

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Chatbrainz(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2021
So unfortunate
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by princewarri1985: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2021
I suspect the killing is cult related because of the note the killers dropped, because i experienced similar situation in my street during my university days at AAU EKPOMA girls really need to be careful while dating guys in a university settings. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2021
Unilorin doesn't forgive, ? Did the university rape her?
Hmm I pity the rapists, they think they ve won.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2021
jidxin:
too bad.... I'm an alumnus of the school and you really don't know what you are saying

All universities in Nigeria are citadels of cultism.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by MRSUCCESS70: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Too Bad. Rip To The Dead
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by generalwo(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
If he's caught, kill him too. Straight up! angry

let his penis be thrust in the throat of a hippopotamus and leave the beast to finish work
. That may not be the hand work of one person so modify your statement to refer to the perpetrators as they not he....
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by usj(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Kzinne:
Let's not tribalise this. Death penalty as practised in China and Singapore should be enforceable in Nigeria as quickly as possible
I agree with you on this, but how about those accused wrongly? Johnny Dept the guy that acted the "pirates of the Caribbean" was accused wrongly he lost a lot of endorsement and new rolls.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2021
Theicecode:
Thank God ur father and brothers are Nigerian men too

This blackmail is stale. The perpetrators of this evil act are NIGERIAN MEN (not CAMBODIANS) and the victims are also NIGERIAN WOMEN, just like your mother and sisters. So, while thanking God, thank him for that too. Move abeg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by syntekelite(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
If only we had intelligent police who did their job, most of this criminals will be deterred cos they know they wil be caught and justice will be served vigorously, criminals re emboldened only when they know the justice system can be subverted cos of useless and corrupt policemen
Also forget that note,its a distraction, infact that note being left there shows someone very close to her knows about her death.
May God have mercy on her family and give them the strength to bear such a terrible loss..
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by wackpoet(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cry
Too bad

You must be very mad. You and everyone who liked this post. You are a rape apologist and potential murderer. How can you try to justify this dastardly act ?

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Upforgreatness(f): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by CHoccolaTE: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
This criminal gender of rapists and killers have come back again. Doing what they know best.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by CHoccolaTE: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cry

Too bad

Uniilorin
Uniben
Unical

Instead of you to advice your fellow males to stop their raping and killing you are looking for how to shift the responsibility to women.

Men disgust me so much

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by lilvicky68(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nuttella:
Looks like a cult revenge or so.

Its really sad and disheartening that the girl child in Nigeria is an endangered specie.

I think I will start walking around a pen knife. angry
Lol..you dey fear.. God is there for you na..
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Instead of you to advice your fellow males to stop their raping and killing you are looking for how to shift the responsibility to women.

Men disgust me so much
Your father and brothers must disgust you too? good for you
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:

This blackmail is stale. The perpetrators of this evil act are NIGERIAN MEN (not CAMBODIANS) and the victims are also NIGERIAN WOMEN, just like your mother and sisters. So, while thanking God, thank him for that too. Move abeg. undecided
I know how pained you must be, next time don't generalize. If you do so it means your father, brother/brothers and all males in your families ain't excluded.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Theicecode:
I know how pained you must be, next time don't generalize. If you do so it means your father, brother/brothers and all males in your families ain't excluded.

“Nigerian men are doing their best to overthrow Indian men...”

If na good thing will you remember to mention my father and brother? grin Yes they are not excluded. They are all NIGERIAN MEN.

Choke on it. grin

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:

“Nigerian men are doing their best to overthrow Indian men...”

Yes they are not excluded. They are all NIGERIAN MEN. Choke on it. grin
Well since you claimed all males in your family are guilty of such act, mine isn't. not all men are r*pist, not all Nigerian men are also murderers, the same way we have some bad men, that's the same way we have some bad women too. the earlier you realize this and stop generalizing the better for you.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Theicecode:
Well since you claimed all males in your family are guilty of such act, mine isn't. not all men are r*pist, not all Nigerian men are also murderers, the same way we have some bad men, that's the same way we have some bad women too. the earlier you realize this and stop generalizing the better for you.

Oga, Nigerian men are trying to overthrow Indian men in rape culture. Stop crying. grin
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by iamL(f): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
In school especially is best u mind your business and graduate peacefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.