Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone (1579 Views)

Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
I made a post on the health issue of my mum in 2019 on this platform.

She had brain tumor and it was removed. The tumor removed, I was given to take to histopathology for report which came back reported that she has Benign tumor which naturally doesn't grow back.

Now the symptoms she had before we took her for surgery then has started again to which we did another MRI/CT scan on doctor's request which later led to the fact that she has ANOTHER MASS IN THE BRAIN AT THE SAME AREA (RIGHT SIDE) BUT DIFFERENT SPOT.

It's bigger and covers the vein that makes the right eye to see clearly. She's been complaining of the lack of sight for the right eye too.

Am so confused and perplexed. Would upload some pictures of the report we were given 2019.

Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
The doctor said it's not re-growth but recurrence that even if we go through with this surgery .. the recourrence would still be seen again after some years
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Radiology reports.

Before we went to UNTH
And when the surgery is near

Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
I was with her for 6 months at hospital then in UNTH.

I am very aware of everything...be it medical reports or anything. I can answer any question concerning her health and I also have some documents I snapped then..

I am so so confused and worried..

1 Like

Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
My hotline and WhatsApp number is at my signature.

Feel free to contact me if you don't want to discuss here. Thanks in advance
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by CELPHA: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
[b][/b] HAVE YOU PRAYED ABOUT IT
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by STENON(f): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
CELPHA:
like seriously? shocked
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by Matheusmartin: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
CELPHA:
No he has not.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Hmm, I can only imagine what you are passing through now. She needs to get the surgery done and pray that the tumour does not re-occur. You can also consider a second opinion ( try other Neurosurgeon (s).
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by king24783: 4:12am On Jun 04, 2021
tumor that is located near the optical nerve could cause blurred vision, double vision or loss of peripheral vision. Depending on the size and location of a tumor, abnormal eye movements and other vision changes like seeing floating spots . My sister had same problem. Tumor removed by experienced neurosurgeon in chennai! . Pls share the reports with MRI Film. U can send by whatsapp or email.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Hmm, I can only imagine what you are passing through now. She needs to get the surgery done and pray that the tumour does not re-occur. You can also consider a second opinion ( try other Neurosurgeon (s).

The doctor that was aware of her case when we were in UNTH. He was in charge of her when she was in ICU and also part of the team that did the operation said ..it's not re-growth since it's not the same spot but same area. That's it's recurrence and even it may recure again even after we do the 2nd operation
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2021
king24783:
tumor that is located near the optical nerve could cause blurred vision, double vision or loss of peripheral vision. Depending on the size and location of a tumor, abnormal eye movements and other vision changes like seeing floating spots . My sister had same problem. Tumor removed by experienced neurosurgeon in chennai! . Pls share the reports with MRI Film. U can send by whatsapp or email.

Yes ..she can't see with her right eye any longer. He doctor showed the me tumor mass and it's resting on the right optical nerve..

We are not even balanced from the surgery we did in 2019 .. now this again.. Am so lost.. Even haven't told her anything about this yet..

Will forward all to your WhatsApp.. I don't know if the film can be clear and visible when I snap and send but I will try
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2021
She's 58.. The doctor said something concerning about her age and the surgery
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
king24783:

I have sent you an email Sir
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Actually the tumor isn't supposed to re-grow or recure.. The histopathology report shows the tumor is Benign.. Transitional Meningioma.. WHO grade 1..

Sadly only few percentage out of 100 that the tumor does regrow.. which is 9 out of 100 people.. while recurrence is 40 out of 100 people...

So depressed right now.. so sad it's unlucky percentage she is. We have gone and still going through alot
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by CELPHA: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
STENON:
like seriously? shocked
bro its a good thing that they have visited the doctor before but since the case is becoming a hard nut to crack i dont think going spiritual now is a bad idea. The sick person should be prayed over.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by CELPHA: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Matheusmartin:
No he has not.
GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYERS. REFER TO A GOOD CHRISTAIN FOR PRAYER OVER THE SICK. I DONT MIND PRAYING OVER THE PERSON SEF. GOD IS FAITHFUL
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2021
CELPHA:
GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYERS. REFER TO A GOOD CHRISTAIN FOR PRAYER OVER THE SICK. I DONT MIND PRAYING OVER THE PERSON SEF. GOD IS FAITHFUL

Prayer is important for everything.

Efforts must be made very well and prayers crowns it.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
The report is out today but it's kept separately from other reports. It's in doctor's office and he's left.

Monday we will be able to get hold of the report.

This is getting really scary. . Keeping our own report separate from others..
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by king24783: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2021
This type of Tumor is fully curable. If surgeons removed the tumor properly, then regrowth is not possible.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2021
king24783:
This type of Tumor is fully curable. If surgeons removed the tumor properly, then regrowth is not possible.

The doctor that monitored her at ICT during the first operation said it's recurrence not re-growth. The growth is at the same area not same spot as the earlier one. He's also awaiting the report and CT film too to know what's actually happening.

Am so confused.. really confused..

The reports should make it all clearer.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021

Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
The films

Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Films

Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please help mention the moderators name to move this to front page
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
dominique Sissy3 please help move to the front page
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
If you can interpret the report and films please do
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
What's the next thing we should do
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
If you can interpret the report and films please do
So sorry, didn’t d doctor interprete it & advised on next action?
Speedy recovery to mom.
Lalasticlala kindly assist move to front page.
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
flawlesskayc:

So sorry, didn’t d doctor interprete it & advised on next action?
Speedy recovery to mom.
Lalasticlala kindly assist move to front page.

The doctor that is in charge of the MRI CT scan had discussions with us prior the report.

His conclusions was in doubt.. he said we should wait till the report is out.

Have tried contacting him but he's not replying
Re: Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone by Gloriouspraise: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello,pls how much did you carry out the CT scan, I am a girl of 26 years old , and I have been having some odd feelings in my head, coupled with loss of sleep , and memory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drinking Before Impregnating A Girl: Effect On The Baby / Excessive Sweating On Hands And Feet. Please Help! / Frowning Can Make You Get Old Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.