Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection (369 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by amzee(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2021
I made a transfer of cash to my mum on the 30-05-2021,was debited and up till now she's not gotten the money. Was at the bank on 1-06-2021 to make a complain and up till now its still the same story. A guy i met on the queue with same issue was attended to cos he has connection.

Naija mata tire me oo.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by yanabasee1(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Oga, no the let banks use you ..

If you have pressing issues a d needs attention, don't speak with shame of small voice... Make sure you speak up and they will run around to solve your issues ...

The guy you assumed had connection must have presented himself with a shout at the bank before and they noted him and wouldn't want a repeat of his troubles no more ...

No be everything be connection for we country....

If you join a political party today and begin to go to their meetings, always ensure that you speak up loud and clear, you will become a governor like Wike with just opened-eye...
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by immortalityk: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2021
hiv
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by amzee(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2021
yanabasee1:

Oga, no the let banks use you ..

If you have pressing issues a d needs attention, don't speak with shame of small voice... Make sure you speak up and they will run around to solve your issues ...

The guy you assumed had connection must have presented himself with a shout at the bank before and they noted him and wouldn't want a repeat of his troubles no more ...

No be everything be connection for we country....

If you join a political party today and begin to go to their meetings, always ensure that you speak up loud and clear, you will become a governor like Wike with just opened-eye...
The Governor Wike part got me laughing
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Ihatemen(f): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by neonly: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Sorry about dat the other thing u can do is to google d bank HQ costimer care and report
It has happened to me before my wife travelled so I gave her my UBA atm so when she was short on fund I transfer money to d account tru Access bank was waited no money I had to use sterling bank to do d transfer
It took access almost two months to reserve the transaction telling me the other bank received the money until I called their costimer care HQ before something was done
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Freestainworld(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Terrorist, death, liars, looting, you can get all these in Nigeria without knowing anybody at an affordable rate.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2021
You can easily arrested as unknown gunmen by Nigeria Police.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Vyzz: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2021
cool

Broke...

Without connection you can get broke
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by GboyegaD(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Corporate practices because the system is corrupt. You done need any corruption once you have money to pay bribes.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by cassidy1996(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Nothing
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by cassidy1996(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
who broke your heart
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
Mnh... @op, you can get sex and AIDs without connection, trust me.
If you need both new and uk used phones and laptops, pm me.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by amzee(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
Your heart must have been broken countless times for you to have comment on every topic on nairaland that you hate men.

I think i like you
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by amzee(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2021
AdeOri99:
Mnh... @op, you can get sex and AIDs without connection, trust me.
If you need both new and uk used phones and laptops, pm me.
Naso sex cheap reach for your side?
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2021
amzee:

Naso sex cheap reach for your side?
Sex will be very cheap for you, if you are not looking for it, women will be intrigued that you do not have "oju kokoro", so they will be willing to...
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by amzee(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2021
AdeOri99:

Sex will be very cheap for you, if you are not looking for it, women will be intrigued that you do not have "oju kokoro", so they will be willing to...
So if i am not looking for sex,you mean women will give it to me freely?
Tell me something else abeg
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
amzee:

So if i am not looking for sex,you mean women will give it to me freely?
Tell me something else abeg
lol.
you see ehn, one interesting thing about life is that you will always come across what you don't fancy, but getting what you so much wish to get will almost be impossible.
That is a common law of nature.

If you are selfless, people and things will be more willing to be with you, cause you woun't be hurting them.
They will also trust you and be willing to share anything with you. (don't get me wrong regarding the sex part o, I am a virgin)

I am a selfless personality, and having suffer from the hand of some selfish people, I hate selfishness with passion.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by fourboys: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ashawo grin grin
Re: Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection by arcahmad(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Corona virus

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment: Apply For UNICEF Recruitment 2021 / Osanebi Extols Mary Chidi On Her Birthday / My UBA Account Was Debited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.