Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) (1930 Views)

FUNAAB Admision List 2018 Released -check Here / Admision! Admision!! Admision!!! / Nekede Poly ND Weekend & Evening Admision List 2017/2018 Released|check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by DeWisedon(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please im pu
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Freestainworld(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Politicians have hijacked our university admission process, tell me why a promising young girl with this good scores can't get an admission to the course of her choice, you will suffer to write jamb, suffer to write aptitude test, still suffer to get admission even when you made all the criteria needed, my kid sis is also affected, shame on our educational institutions.
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by MelaninGold(f): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
I am so sorry. And your sister is an intelligent and hardworking girl. I think you guys should be patient and wait for subsequent lists . Her scores are good enough.
If she had applied for uniport she would have been admitted long ago.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Take or follow yo sister to admission office.........
It doesn't matter whether u know person or not..........

Her merit record will speak for her........it might even be "error of omission".......
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Shuzzi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
UNN is a very competitive and tough school
She probably didn't reach the departmental cut off for med and sug.....

She should apply for supplementry and choose another course.
And note most times aspirants are given their initial course during supplementry so she shouldn't lose hope.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by MrEgghead(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
DeWisedon:
Please im putting this post here, my kid sister applied for Medicine and Surgery in UNN, her jamb score is 307 and UNN POST UME score is 327, aggregate of 317. First Merit List is out and her name didnt come out.. So i want to know if admission these days is not based on merit or is anything wrong with her scores.. We really need help as she has been crying since 2 days now uncontrollably.

If you know anyone in UNN who can help out, please now is the time because with the way she has been crying, i dont want anything to happen to her as she is so dear to our family.

I can send her documents if need be.

Thanks Nairaland Family.
Did you bother to made enquires about the merit cut off point for Medicine in UNN?
Probably she didn't meet the merit cut off point and if that's the case, she will be given in the supplementary list..I know there are admission irregularities here and there but until you're sure of what the merit cut off is, that's when you can lay claims..If she got more than cut off point, then you would have to pay a visit to the admission office to clarify it.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Youngboss54(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Relax bro,no one is depriving your sister of anything. The cutoff mark for med surg for this year was pegged at 323. Rather than come to social media trying to make the school look like the villain,use the strenth and time to seek for help in assisting your kid sis,securing admission this year. And a total of 3-4 admission list would be released all together,so your cries and moaning seems premature at this time. And also ask your sis to check her jamb caps, cos it seems some names were recently uploaded to the jamb database. Hope this helps

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by valves: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pls try and find out the cut off for medicine and surgery in UNN before you can draw any conclusion. Med. Surg. in UNN is extremely competitive. Your sister is intelligent, she can go for another course.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by esky158(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
No be only her me self dey house with my own
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by ennyj01(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
valves:
Pls try and find out the cut off for medicine and surgery in UNN before you can draw any conclusion. Med. Surg. in UNN is extremely competitive. Your sister is intelligent, she can go for another course.

No matter how competitive it is, it can never be above 317

Let's call a spade a spade. She deserves admission with that her score please.
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Samakus(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Medicine and surgery cut off mark is 323!!! So, tell me, who is the victim here?

Everything about admission lists are concluded already! 2nd list will be released anytime after Convocation ceremony coming up mid June 2021. Wait for that one
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Samakus(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
ennyj01:

It is above 317. Get your facts right. UNN is a much sought after school
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Depressed101: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
DeWisedon:
Please im putting this post here, my kid sister applied for Medicine and Surgery in UNN, her jamb score is 307 and UNN POST UME score is 327, aggregate of 317. First Merit List is out and her name didnt come out.. So i want to know if admission these days is not based on merit or is anything wrong with her scores.. We really need help as she has been crying since 2 days now uncontrollably.

If you know anyone in UNN who can help out, please now is the time because with the way she has been crying, i dont want anything to happen to her as she is so dear to our family.

I can send her documents if need be.

Thanks Nairaland Family.
where is math?
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by DeWisedon(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Samakus:
Medicine and surgery cut off mark is 323!!! So, tell me, who is the victim here?

Everything about admission lists are concluded already! 2nd list will be released anytime after Convocation ceremony coming up mid June 2021. Wait for that one

Ok thanks, i thought the cut off mark was 315, thanks for letting me know, im gonna pull down the post soon. She has to wait for that one
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by vincentjk(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Most people still don't know how things work in this country lol

My class governor back then had 330 and didn't get admission into Unizik (pol science o)

Where as, someone who scored 180 was admitted in same department, Nigeria na your money and who you know o.
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Reminds me of Uniben.

I scored 297 Jamb, 71 Post Ume and still didn't get admission.

The country has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by IQvectors: 1:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Shuzzi:
UNN is a very competitive and tough school
She probably didn't reach the departmental cut off for med and sug.....

She should apply for supplementry and choose another course.
And note most times aspirants are given their initial course during supplementry so she shouldn't lose hope.

UNN's medsurg dept cut of mark was pegged around 319. So she didn't meet it(that if medsurg was her choice).
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by IQvectors: 1:52am On Jun 05, 2021
ennyj01:

Bro it was pegged at 319 you gat to see the masive scores other applicant got.it still giving me nightmares till this day..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by ForestHill: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Is she upto 17?
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by tonyson010(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Youngboss54:
Relax bro,no one is depriving your sister of anything. The cutoff mark for med surg for this year was pegged at 323. Rather than come to social media trying to make the school look like the villain,use the strenth and time to seek for help in assisting your kid sis,securing admission this year. And a total of 3-4 admission list would be released all together,so your cries and moaning seems premature at this time. And also ask your sis to check her jamb caps, cos it seems some names were recently uploaded to the jamb database. Hope this helps

Nice advice.
As pretty as her score is, the truth is it is below cut off, let them put effort into seeing where help or change of course can lead her to.
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by santos123(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Samakus:

Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Samakus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
santos123:
How did you know the list has been sorted out ? Are you a worker there?
What of THE VC list ?

I'm privy to inside information. That's all you have to know
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by santos123(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Samakus:

I'm privy to inside information. That's all you have to know
okay.
Would the list all released at once?
Re: Pls Help, She Has 307, Unn Post Ume 327, Aggregate Is 317,yet No Admision(photo) by Samakus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
santos123:
okay.
Would the list all released atk once?

No. Second list will be released. Then later, the third list which will be the final list.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Impossible For ASUU To Embark On Strike At This Time. Here's Why / The Hedgehog Pepper Soup / Assu Latest: Dons Suspend Strike Action, But No Dice • Nasu, Ssanu, Naat Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.