Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? (1747 Views)

Hostolic: Cheapest Hosting Service And Domain Registration At $2.92/month / Get A Free Gold Hosting Package And Domain Name Today only / Free Hosting, Cheap Webhosting, Reseller Hosting And Domain Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by 4ortyse7en(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2011
I need information regarding how to get a good web host nd buy a domain name, I have tried searching d internet for but they all seem to accept only paypal nd since paypal doesn't accept Nigeria, how can I get a domain name and web hosting. I also need ideas on how to make money with a website.
Thanks in advance. 
Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by utimatedes(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2011
Contact me on deyesborn@gmail.com and I will show you how to make money online. Make money from different sources.

To register for domain and hosting shouldn't be any problem for you. I will show you how to do that.
Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2011
Send me an email at afam4eva@gmail.com or visit http://www.internetvisa.net to order a hosting account which comes with a FREE domain for 1 year. If you need a customizes plan that best suits your website don't hesitate to let me know.
Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by free2: 1:06pm On May 03, 2011
4ortyse7en:

I need information regarding how to get a good web host nd buy a domain name, I have tried searching d internet for but they all seem to accept only paypal nd since paypal doesn't accept Nigeria, how can I get a domain name and web hosting. I also need ideas on how to make money with a website.
Thanks in advance. 

Need a domain and a hosting account visit:- http://www.bintacomputers.com/bc/web-designing/web-hosting.html
You will pay in Naira. No more credit card wahala smiley
Enjoy!
Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by nd1: 10:01pm On May 09, 2011
Please go to www.utiware.net
They activate all hosting plan same day. You can pay with Naira and your ATM card Interswitch Verve Card
I Host with Utiware
Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by Thanuja: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
There are so many web hosting providers out of Nigeria too , that it is even difficult to determine the best ones out of the lot. However, in getting the best web hosting deals, it all depends on your source of information. Some people regard the best of the web hosting companies to be those that have a low cost while others think it is those who have the largest space.in choosing the best of the web hosting companies that matches your needs as well as falls within your budget. In order to choose the best & cheap hosting service make use of this site http://www.tucktail.com/ . If you buy Domain here , you can get the hosting , i am doing hosting here since 6 months . i got the hosting here through paypal account . you too make use of this site in getting hosting & domain & gain solution , I feel it deserves the best .
Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by nihinlade(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2012
Mynaijahost.com is ok for your Domain Registration and hosting.
You can be a web hosting reseller under us. it is very easy and we will train you free.

You can also be a bulk sms reseller at www.smsrelated.com

Re: How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? by Lordemma(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
please visit www.gurushost.com for all your web hosting and web design needs. Gurus Nigeria web hosting is the best web host in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Website Designer Needed! / [GIVEAWAY] Google Adwords Account With $106 For Only N5000 / Become A Professional With Us @ YEMLAT TECHNOLOGIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.