Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude (17385 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Priscy01(f): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has issued a stern warning to reality TV star Tacha over her statement about the Big Brother Naija show, Igbere TV reports.

Born Natacha Akide, Tacha made headlines on Thursday, June 3 after she insisted that the reality show did not help her career. She made the declaration in response to a TikTok user who claimed she would not have been famous without the show.

The 25-year-old Rivers indigene posted the viral TikTok video on her Instastories and Twitter feeds.

In the video, Tacha laughed hysterically while explaining that Big Brother Naija gave her a platform, but that she gave it a show. This statement sparked a lot of reactions from fans, with some accusing her of being an ingrate.

Olunloyo, while reacting to the video, took to her Instagram page on Friday to pen down a lengthy note where she schooled Tacha on how the show helped her career.

According to the 56-year-old, fall comes before pride in Tacha’s case. She recounted how the reality star was disqualified from the show and she became proud because she fell.

Speaking further, the journalist said that Tacha antagonised her co-star, Mercy Eke, during the show and never apologised. Olunloyo added that nobody knew Tacha before the show and she wasn’t the ‘show’.

In her words:
“Sincerely darling nobody knew you before the show. You didn’t give them a show with bad behavior. 90% of your fans have unladylike aggressive attitudes. Change that in them. Disassociate from the rude fans, emulate kindness and amicable relationships, apologize to Mercy Eke. Yes, you have your business, endorsements, etc, all that doesn’t last. The Social Media contagion is temporary.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPrPw-JHFbi/?utm_medium=copy_link

Olunloyo advised Tacha not to underrate the show because she might need it again. She also advised her to get things off her chest because she did not seem to be happy deep down and might need to go for counselling.

Tacha was disqualified from the reality TV show in 2019 for physically attacking Mercy during an altercation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by JaneYave(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tacha has cognition challenges, seems she talks without proper thinking sometimes. Has she forgotten how she keeps shouting and advertising her products during the show?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by neoclassical: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
We are facing more threatening situation in Nigeria than Tacha Saga.

Let Buhari apologize to Nigerians and resign.

Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria.

The worst President ever liveth.

Nigeria has never been divided along ethnic and religious lines like this.

Who will pay the loans that runs into trillions of naira Buhari has borrowed so far?

Nigeria has been declared a failed State.

Bubu must go!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by optimistfeel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mummy please help us to input senses into her brain maybe she will yield to it oooo
Mind u this 25years old girl can come back and be insulting the 56years old woman because of this advise...........Dr olunloyo don talk her own the rest is left for Natacha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Neimar: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Apologize to Mercy for what?
This one dn smoke fulani weed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Flamees(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
That idiot wey say call a footballer small boy

How much sef she think say she get

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Whocare: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Are you her advicer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Drama

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Hevenly: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yeye people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by foeedaba: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
I think the real reason Tacha was evicted from the big brother house is because the other housemates were complaining of her body odour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by SILVERLINES: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by loydsis(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Old fool why cant this woman respect her old age,I pity the children to this woman, I wonder how they feel knowing they have a disgrace of a mum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by JohnSin97: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Iya agbaya
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by DamnnNiggarr: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by yommen: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is very onpoint from Anty Kemi.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by emmnprince(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Over to her fans and Big Brother apologists to react.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Tracyp007: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can still vividly remember how she advertise products on Instagram then with her stretch marked saggy boobs,
Till she became "STAR" overnight
I don't blame her though I think the fault lies In Nigerians promoting stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by MurderX: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tacha needs rehabilitation,

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by mightyhaze: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
This edede is earnestly asking for a bloody nose from that wild dog
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by McOluOmo: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Next miss World
So help me gohd

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by DreYLekZ: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tacha oh, Mercy oh, Olunloyo oh, Eke oh, Kemi oh, the OP oh, Moderator oh, Buhari Oh, the person reading this oh, All of you are mad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by floss(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Jesuschristus: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
BBN really exposed Nigeria ladies,many of them have mental health issues,from Tboss,To Ceecee ,To Tacha,psychotic bitches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by doubleE70: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
this thread was a waste of data and time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by owobokiri(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Two bipolar wrecks..
Next pls...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by SmartPolician: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
loydsis:
Old fool why cant this woman respect her old age,I pity the children to this woman, I wonder how they feel knowing they have a disgrace of a mum.

There's nothing wrong with Kemi advising the lousy lady.

Advice is something everyone needs and gives

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Warmaterial(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
loydsis:
how is your own mother? Village champion!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by styless(f): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Each to her own. My problem is that this country done taya me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) / Kahley Magun 1st Birthday, Yomi Casual Celebrates His Daughter With Cute Photos / (photos) Top Naija Video Vixens of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.