Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. (4617 Views)

My Kuda Account Has Been Temporarily Blocked / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please my fellow nairalanders,I need your candid advice and help on how to unlock my kuda account.This isn't the first time I've transferred money from my kuda account into my bank account.But just today,the kuda app has been telling me that my account has been locked temporarily,and that I should contact their team via their email which I've already done that.But all effort have proved abortive and to no avail..... Their customer service hasn't been picking calls at all..
Hope I haven't been scammed cha
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by tosho14: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
I have the same issue, they have not responded to any of my emails
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by Kindas3325(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Has anyone seen solution to this yet? I’m also facing the same issue
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by Mveepee: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Please my fellow nairalanders,I need your candid advice and help on how to unlock my kuda account.This isn't the first time I've transferred money from my kuda account into my bank account.But just today,the kuda app has been telling me that my account has been locked temporarily,and that I should contact their team via their email which I've already done that.But all effort have proved abortive and to no avail..... Their customer service hasn't been picking calls at all..

Call their customer care and let them tell u the reason why it was locked so u can know the solution for it. If it's a case of fraud, they will tell u and u will have to contact whoever sent money to your account last so he/she can write to them proving the reason for the transfer, if it's a case of verification, u will be told what u are to submit so your account can be unlocked. Hope this helps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by Sugardick: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
stupid fraudster
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by Gbams55: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Delete the app and download it again.Then ask forgotten password.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by famaskills(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sugardick:
stupid fraudster
Sonnobax15:

Hello kindly DM
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. by Emitheo74: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Using kuda bank is akin to sesetting yourself up for loss of funds. Sometimea make una dey read reviews before downloading apps on playstore

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Clearing 20ft And 40ft Container. Filled With Floor Tiles / Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness / The True Story Behind Swiss Pharma Nigeria Ltd(swipha) Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.