Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (954 Views)

Very Urgent.;........................vacancy / URGENT VACANCY / Urgent Vacancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by kenlolly75: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
URGENT VACANCY:

A real estate firm located in Abuja is in need of both Male and Female Marketing Executives.

POSITION: Marketing Executive
Qualification: Bsc or HND
Employment Type: Full time/Part Time
BENEFITS:
Bicycle Allowance of 40k monthly.
Commission on every business brought by the marketer.

Submission Deadline: June 9th, 2021

If interested, kindly forward your CV to ciana.pomco@gmail.com
Copy kenlolly75@gmail.com and comtem2012@gmail.com

Interview follows immediately.

All the best.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by slaypapa: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Pls run...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by kenlolly75: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2021
slaypapa:
Pls run...
If you are not interested, don't discourage others. So because of what happened now, people should not apply for jobs again?
Or because it's a marketing job, people should run? But you will be the first to tag coming to online to beg a scam.

But when there's a job opportunity, you guys will be telling people to run or not to apply.

Well, anyone that care to listen to you should do so.

And anyone that want to apply should do so, it's not by force. I only brought an opportunity for people to benefit, simple.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by PrinceVM(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
pls am yet to collect my bsc
Bcoz am unable to pay my final year school fee so i need work to be doing so as to gather d money
I study philosophy
So can someone like me apply? Or you can help me get another job? I dnt mind even if it security providing d pay is reasonable
Re: Urgent Vacancy by kenlolly75: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
PrinceVM:
pls am yet to collect my bsc
Bcoz am unable to pay my final year school fee so i need work to be doing so as to gather d money
I study philosophy
So can someone like me apply? Or you can help me get another job? I dnt mind even if it security providing d pay is reasonable
Apply, if you have your CV with you.
Sorry for late response.

(1) (Reply)

Internal And External Advertisement Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Free Airtime: Would You Pay For This Kind Of Job? / Vacancy For Hotel Front Desk .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.