Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Six Important Ways To Love God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways To Love God (8850 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Important Ways To Love God by Akube1z: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God loves you. !

Here are six Important ways to Love God

1) By receiving Jesus Christ into your life (hope), receiving the Holy Ghost (Righteousness) and seeking above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) By loving God with your hearts, souls strength and mind.

3) By having the knowledge and the fear of God

4) By praising, worshipping and glorifying Him.

5) By abiding and keeping the Words of God.

6) By loving one another as God loves us.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Akube1z: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bible verses:
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Mark 12:29-30 (KJV)

Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

2 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)

Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.

Colossians 1:8 (KJV)

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Ephesians 5:1-2 (KJV)

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

Psalms 63:3 (KJV)

Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

Psalms 89:33 (KJV)

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Corinthians 6:16 (KJV)

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 14:23 (KJV)

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 1:8 (KJV)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by LisaAnneMia: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
We love Him, because He first loved us.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 4:19-20

When we know how much God loves us, we'll naturally love Him and extend that love to others.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by FalseProphet1(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
sad
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Christonjnr(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
God you know I've loved you Alot.
Love me back by taking me out of this country they called UAR
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by VillageHead: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Soul-winning is vital too

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Why does God need love?

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by GboyegaD(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Koko is love God with all your heart, might, soul, and spirit. Also, let the Holy Spirit guide you as you live reach day.
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by UTAN28(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Giving is the only way to love God

For God so love the world that he gave(gifting)

If u give,u love God because God is love through gifting

Hallelujah

James 1:27
A real religion is meeting the poor in their afflictions

Halleluiah

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Battle4line: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Love your neighbours as you love yourself then you've loved God

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Ezelect: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Helping the needy is one of thé ways

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Reelmii: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Practice what u preach... especially if u are a Choosen member, MFM, etc....e get why I mention those two
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Baawaa(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
By loving one another, if you love ourselves this country will not be in mess

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Valur20: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Nairalanders help a brother, if I get 1k I will appreciate. I have nothing to eat today
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Hisincrease: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Randy100: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Alright

My problem is how gazette news was getting top information.
Buhari driver, Aso rock thief and TB Joshua and the list goes on.
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Why does God need love?

Those that believe in God can only quote Bibles.

They can't answer questions like this.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by phemmyfour: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Akube1z:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God loves you. !

Here are six Important ways to Love God

1) By receiving Jesus Christ into your life (hope), receiving the Holy Ghost (Righteousness) and seeking above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) By loving God with your hearts, souls strength and mind.

3) By having the knowledge and the fear of God

4) By praising, worshipping and glorifying Him.

5) By abiding and keeping the Words of God.

6) By loving one another as God loves us.
7. By feeding his sheep

In 21:15-17

15When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by temitope27(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesus is the way
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Jayrow08: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2021
I jst love God
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2021
THE ONLY WAY TO LOVE GOD IS TO LOVE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING,DO THE WORKS SELFLESS SERVICE,CLOTH THE HUNGRY,FEED THE HUNGRY,SHELTER THE HOMELESS.
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Iwalewa101: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Someone should please help i need money.GTB 0156630471
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Drparts: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
I must love my follower instead of loving an in I invisible being . My rule in this Life is Love your neighbour as I love myself
Pls friends assist me!!

Am really really broke and I need 2k now which I will pay next week if u want paybk .pls indicate so that I another person will not send I only need from one person
Nnabadim christian
Zenith bank
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
If no 6 is not there, forget it and that's what many Christians lack today
Re: Six Important Ways To Love God by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastors And Their Family Members Tithe? / The Greatest Gift / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.