Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia (83610 Views)

‘It Was Pleasant’ – Obasanjo Hails Air Peace After Lagos-To-London Flight / Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by imagrg(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
If you want me to believe this, see what I have on my sigy below.
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by popefuse(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
the annoying thing is something like this you will never see a real picture or clips of it, just only imaginary pictures we be flying around that makes it look unreal sometimes
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by dumiel: 2:47am On Jun 14, 2021
And I guess the United States FBI, CIA and sophisticated police was not yet in existence at the time to sight same and get involved in tracking the so-called Butterflyman. grin
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by Gmajor(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
I swear, if this report came from a sub-Saharan country or region, some miseducated mentally colonised minds will be typing nonsense like "Africa is backward", "Black man has black mentality" and some other rubbish their colonial masters inculcated into them through media & books that they can never unlearn.
And they are oblivious to the fact that Africa can only move forward when it applies African solutions to African problems. Not something that worked for other society with different morals, upbringing, culture, and climate.

Most Americans don't believe the Moth man story so what is your point?
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by musicutility(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

Wetin u sabi?? U shaaa want make I notice u... I don see u...come dey go
Hehehehe, na where d dor dae cos i don 4get wier e dae, w8 o u evn gt dor? ok i don see am, lemme com and be going
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by SunTzu123(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Strange Evidence

Mothman ko, Willy-Willy ni angry

Got me laughing so hard. Thank you!
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by dasphinx1(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2021
WorWorBoy:

Jeepers Creepers undecided

I swear, na wetin come my mind as i was reading the post.
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by Brightspecimen(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Saw this kind ish in marvel movies
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by IjapaTiroko: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gmajor:

Most Americans don't believe the Moth man story so what is your point?
My point is that I'm disgusted at the hypocrisy of Sub-saharan Africans.
If you report an unusual story, maybe a metaphysical one that happens in the West for example, and twist the same story in another post as if it happened in Africa, their reaction will differ with them derogating Africa in the African story, and be marvelled at Western one.

It's racism to me, and it's not natural, it has been inculcated in them at school, and at home
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2021
tuzle:
it wasn't true, the bridge that collapsed had a fault that was why it did. U can do your research, there have been no proof of such, only people who said they saw something that looked like.

If I may ask you,which is your source of information? Mothman is as true as sasquatch
Re: The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia by tuzle(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
goldony:

If I may ask you,which is your source of information? Mothman is as true as sasquatch
you can do your research on Google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.