Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew (354 Views)

Film Shooting, Film Crew And Equipment Hiring Services At J-world Studio / Digital Colourist Wanted / Film Crew & Team Needed Join The Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by lifeoutingmedia: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hi guys, I am a Thespian and a budding filmmaker. I am looking to make collaborations with creative minds out there. I am especially in need of creative writers who can move the world by their stories. I am just starting off. If you are interested please let me know.

Below is my first work;
You can give your feedback and if you believe that with you on the team more things can be achieved, let me know. Bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-gATRX5eI
Re: Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by Ejike07: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
video Editor/VFX compositor/Motion graphics artist available for all your video works: music videos, full feature movies, Documentaries, corporate videos etc let's hookup at anywhere in Nigeria or Online ++++mail2tomy2k@gmail.com ++++++++ ++++++mail2tomy2k@yahoo.com ++++++ ^✓™08032911664\}
Re: Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by GENUINEFILMS: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
lifeoutingmedia:
Hi guys, I am a Thespian and a budding filmmaker. I am looking to make collaborations with creative minds out there. I am especially in need of creative writers who can move the world by their stories. I am just starting off. If you are interested please let me know.

Below is my first work;
You can give your feedback and if you believe that with you on the team more things can be achieved, let me know. Bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-gATRX5eI

Nice

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by observer24(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2021
cool
Re: Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by observer24(m): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by lifeoutingmedia: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you very much!
GENUINEFILMS:

Nice
Re: Looking For Creative Writers, Colourist, And Film Crew by philo04(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Okay....I fit deh useful for you...cos am always lucky

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of God 500k Challenge / How Do I Find An Image Without Copyright? / In Need Of Graphics Design But Low On Budget Then You Need This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.