Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep (89311 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) / Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by seniormallam(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Makschinchin:

Stop saying what you don't know please.. How dare you say Jesus' ministry was ALL ABOUT GIVING If His ministry was all about giving, then why did He preach peace, encouraged us to love, He even made disciples of all nations and encouraged them to do same

Thank you for this sir.

Stop reasoning like Daddy freeze, must we write everything before you know where I'm going to? Same way Freeze was saying rubbish about "what God cannot do doesn't exist" make Una try use Una comprehensive sense
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by educhigo: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Prophet of dum,r.i.p cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by OBA117(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by adonaimart(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
God bless you brother... Amen

lathrowinger:
Not a Christian though, but why i like this pastor is, he is a cheerful giver. He loves helping the needy... May Almighty Allah forgive all his short coming and grant him jannah.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
Wrong.

His disciples went into hiding, they were afraid of getting arrested. His disciples never hold any service when Jesus was with them. When Jesus left, he sent to them the holy spirit and they held their first ever service
Do U know what is service?if they sat down with Jesus & he preach to them about God,prayed,heal d sick is that one not service?if U agree with me they did not held any service for many reasons, mourning,lying low,appraising d situation until a comforter is sent to comfort, encourage,give them strength, courage & power.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by phemmyfour: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
bizzibodi:

Do U know what is service?if they sat down with Jesus & he preach to them about God,prayed,heal d sick is that one not service?if U agree with me they did not held any service for many reasons, mourning,lying low,appraising d situation until a comforter is sent to comfort, encourage,give them strength, courage & power.
Don't be dogmatic. His disciples were without the holy spirit then. They couldn't do anything without him being around then. It is different now, tb associates are filled with the holy spirit and should be able to conduct service with or without him. That's not how to mourn, it is a disrespect to God's command to feed his sheep
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Michaelota: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
If they stop a church service because a man died then they are not worshipping God. He gives he takes, I sympathize with the family as he was a good and generous man but we as Christian worship God and not man.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by doctorbabs(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Closed down a church for the death of the pastor? May Lord have mercy
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by noskcid(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Look up your redemption is near and it’s personal.
Were you brainwashed or you vindicated every word from the pulpit in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Anselem4289: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Makschinchin:

Oga respect yourself ooo

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent - Isaac Asimov.

You wanna fight me for your God? Ha ha
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by ddjay: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
Not a Christian though, but why i like this pastor is, he is a cheerful giver. He loves helping the needy... May Almighty Allah forgive all his short coming and grant him jannah.
Thanks very much
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by tmamuda(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Suspending Church Service because of his death is really not a good called. I don't think he will like it either if alive. Church needs to keep moving

REST IN PEACE TB JOSHUA

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by hokafor(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
A good man gone, Rip
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by anie33(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

Dey need measure sense give you

Na God we they worship on Sunday no be TB Joshua ooo..... this one na church no be political party. Abi them no go dey worship again because him don die....
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by anie33(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

Dey need measure sense give you

Na God we they worship on Sunday no be TB Joshua ooo..... this one na church no be political party. Abi them no go dey worship again because him don die.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Coldie(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
More reduction in foreign exchange
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Heterodox(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xhuntra:

Allah wont grant him jannah (whatever that means). God will grant him heaven
You're deluded. Allah means God.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Elock1: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
stayclearofme:

Which kain senseless comment be this?
stay clear of me
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Hotspotbro(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don't know sef
What to say
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by elisho: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
I love this man because of the way he help people I don't go to church but I watch him on TV every Sunday am in pain now why will a good man die why we have evil leaders in this country bringing hardship on Nigerian that should have die for the country to be at Peace God why why
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Lovine: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Since covid19 no gathering or worship has been had there. He only organised partners prayer meetings at his prayer mountain.

Juliusmalema:
Sunday Service Suspended because TB Joshua died?

This simply means that the ministry of christ was suspended because a mere mortal passed on.

Even when Jesus was about to die, he told his disciples to always fast and pray, that they shouldn't cry for him but for themselves.

In Jerusalem, he made sure that his church is up and running.

Meanwhile May the soul of the departed rests in perfect peace as he returns to nothingness to give account of his deeds while on earth.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Lovine: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
You speak because you have mouth, may God forgive you.

doublecross:
So they are even worshipping the pastor and not God! No death is enough to seize the activities of God. Stvpid people
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by WoundedLamb: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Their lord and personal saviour don die...nonesense. !! When we tell them all these people are charlatan and fake dem no go hear...more are in line to go...yeye fake prophet...!!!

So what makes him false is that he died? Did the man ever hurt you personally? Being atheistic or simply not believing in the activities of his church is one thing but hating a fellow human who has not done anything to you to the point of celebrating his death is an entirely different thing. The pain of death is not for the dead but for the loved ones left behind. Have you taken a moment to think about the family? Have you thought of what the household would be going through right now? We all have loved ones, it should be hard to imagine the loss.

Empathy.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by naija1stnigar(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Elock1 post=102428190] angry
There are things I don't like, some people wailing for this man just dy do am for doing sake dem no know am before.

That's how my aunt carry him big portrait stamp for her parlor, person way no even know am before. I just dy reason wetin she go do wen she hear about death. Listen to me. The quality of your personality determines the level of control you will have over people's lives.most of the time we fail to admit that the people we've never met in life has made more impact on our lives than those that are close to us. Your aunt understands the impact she has made on her life that's why she revered him and to sum up my words the greatest thing that a man can ever achieve is for his memory to be registered in the heart of fellow men for good and that is what prophet T. B Joshua has just fulfilled. Sleep well our great daddy till we meet to part no more.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by nullbyte: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
He ran the race and completed it. God call His own once work is completed!!!!
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by bizzibodi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
Don't be dogmatic. His disciples were without the holy spirit then. They couldn't do anything without him being around then. It is different now, tb associates are filled with the holy spirit and should be able to conduct service with or without him. That's not how to mourn, it is a disrespect to God's command to feed his sheep
Bros, Jesus been with them teaching them is one as holy spirit.u are taking this too far,if they left out today to pay their last respects,God no go vex...God knows many people are shocked & mourning on this day on earth.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:
They suppose to hold service no matter how,i believe he has assistant pastors

All of them are in shock
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Prettyclown: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
My uncle's favourite pastor
My uncle travelled all the way from Spain just to attend one of his programs.

mehnnnn!!! this news will be a big hit to him cry
A generous philanthropist, I neva c pastor weh de calm, humble, cheerful giver, e.t.c.

Surely!! all of us go die one day.

TB JOSHUA greet baba God for us, traffic de road we still de come...RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by DrUche3(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Their lord and personal saviour don die...nonesense. !! When we tell them all these people are charlatan and fake dem no go hear...more are in line to go...yeye fake prophet...!!!

One word for you, Let me just save it!
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by Ikpongiton: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
you have earned my respect.this is how a believer should behave.
Re: Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep by MyAmericandream(f): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:
They suppose to hold service no matter how,i believe he has assistant pastors
I wonder if that church will continue it's normal activities again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.