Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) (2479 Views)

5 African Countries Where Snow Falls / Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / Death Toll Rises As Snow Brings Europe To Standstill (Stunning Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by TMKsouth: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
porthouse7:
are u in south Africa? I knw metro is making it hard for people selling on d road

Yes, I'm South African. Metro police in Joburg does disturb street hawking by unlicensed traders but they are too corrupt themselves (the jmpd) . In October there'll be local elections to choose new mayors and anti-foreigner parties are expected to win and take out the ANC, so things will get tougher for traders.

But the ANC is also already promising to limit foreigners in the labour market. Look at the attachment.

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by JaceBlaze: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes, I'm South African. Metro police in Joburg does disturb street hawking by unlicensed traders but they are too corrupt themselves (the jmpd) . In October there'll be local elections to choose new mayors and anti-foreigner parties are expected to win and take out the ANC, so things will get tougher for traders.

But the ANC is also already promising to limit foreigners in the labour market. Look at the attachment.

Why are they calling them controversial laws? What's controversial about doing things the right way?

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by Joziboi: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Foreign taxi (uber) drivers need to take a compulsory course before being allowed to work; they cause a lot of damage with misinformation.

All the effort with pikitup and parts of the cdb still look a mess with litter. it's time to reclaim the whole cdb
Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by TMKsouth: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Why are they calling them controversial laws? What's controversial about doing things the right way?

SA is the only country in the world expected to not guard its borders or put its citizens ahead of non-nationals. Otherwise it's labelled xenophobic.

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by porthouse7(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

I guess Congolese and zims will be more affected, they dominate d mentioned, Nigerian's working as securities answer Congolese names and use Congolese paper's... in all am missing my girlfriend kego, coming soon for u babe

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by molbic(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA is the only country in the world expected to not guard its borders or put its citizens ahead of non-nationals. Otherwise it's labelled xenophobic.

You south Africans are wicked and lazy , that Nigeria is suffering from bad leadership today doesn't mean we're not going to come out of it , very soon Mark my words very soon the bad leadership in Nigeria is going to be no more and Nigeria is going to reclaim her rightful place in Africa where no one will insult her citizens and go Scott free

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by TMKsouth: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
molbic:

You south Africans are wicked and lazy , that Nigeria is suffering from bad leadership today doesn't mean we're not going to come out of it , very soon Mark my words very soon the bad leadership in Nigeria is going to be no more and Nigeria is going to reclaim her rightful place in Africa where no one will insult her citizens and go Scott free

You're the one making insults. Typical. Show me where Nigerians were insulted by South Africans on this thread.

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by JaceBlaze: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes! And the hypocrisy of it is that Africans are deported from other Africans countries everyday for being there without documentation.But here in SA they want us to accept illegal immigrants.I'm glad that South Africans are seeing through the bullshit though,now all we need is a leader that will rid us the bloodsucking pests (excuse my language)

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by TMKsouth: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yes! And the hypocrisy of it is that Africans are deported from other Africans countries everyday for being there without documentation.But here in SA they want us to accept illegal immigrants.I'm glad that South Africans are seeing through the bullshit though,now all we need is a leader that will rid us the bloodsucking pests (excuse my language)

Watch out, otherwise you'll be labelled "wicked and lazy".
Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by JaceBlaze: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Watch out, otherwise you'll be labelled "wicked and lazy".

I have heard it 100000x that at this point I take it as a complement,especially coming from "them"? Lol

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by TMKsouth: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I have heard it 100000x that at this point I take it as a complement,especially coming from "them"? Lol

LMAO grin grin grin

I'm waiting for him to mention something about our women. Otherwise the 'insult' wouldn't be complete grin.

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by JaceBlaze: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin

I'm waiting for him to mention something about our women. Otherwise the 'insult' wouldn't be complete grin.

You mean "taking" and "stealing" women?

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by TMKsouth: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You mean "taking" and "stealing" women?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) by IronGalaxy: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2021
molbic:

And yet our infrastructure is the best on the continent, built and maintained by the same lazy people. The same infrastructure y'all flocking to our country to enjoy. LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotels Near Embassy / Mexico Visa Guaranteed In 1 Week / Where Can I Get A Bus Going To Yenogua,balyesa From Ibadan Or From Yenogua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.