Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) (91869 Views)

Check Out The Fearless Nigerian Clerics Who Daringly Speak Truth To Power / List Of Popular Clerics Who Have Died In The Past 6 Months / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by jalodo2: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Elizabeth018:
Am in need of a favour please for the sake of God, i never knew a day like this will come when i will solicit for help online like this, please come to my rescue please, and may Almighty God in his power continue to be always granting all your financial request that will enable you to be always meeting all the financial demands in your lifetime amen

I had a premature baby delivery please and the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, and we have spent all our savings on the baby in the hospital on, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, and lucky the baby has been discharged and our bill is #250,000 we try to raise, #190,000 and now left with nothing on us again, help us raise the remain hospital bill so i can take my baby, even if it's 1k please this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on a video call so you can see me and the baby and you can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on a video call and may God will bless you in an multiples and uncountable ways and you will never find yourself to be facing what will be very difficult and very hard for you to overcome in your entire lifetime amen,

This my contact please 09045886084 and this my account please in case of anything please Gtbank, 06 14 55 24 48 Elizabeth Jacob!!!!!
serial scammer
If u got time to waste, try that number. He comes up with different stories, now its premature baby.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Triangles1:
If the Prophet and the Apostles died who are we, let's live to love and forgive not because we are weak but because we believe that it take a clean heart to enter heaven.
Total rubbish, who are prophets and apostles? Who made them prophets and apostles? They are just crooked business men, they are not better than me, they may be better you but not me. So don't use the wordn "we" you can say are you but not who "we" no one is going to heaven, heaven does not exist. Heaven is just an imagination.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by ud4u: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2021
It is a pity, rip to them all
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Stanleyq: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Kind of rapture abi
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by vershum4u: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2021
I totally concur with u. God is definitely saying something significant through the death of these clerics. Perhaps He's taking them home gradually right before the great tribulation.
We are living in the end time. Let's be wary of this.

jesusjnr2020:
"God has something to say
God has something to say
Listen, listen
Pay apt attention
For God has something to say"

All these deaths cannot be by accident.

I believe God's trying to say something to us.

God bless.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by slimanyd: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Yes. Rev. Steve Akinola of Redemption minidtries

Exactly bro
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Microwhy: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Nigerian Christian clerics.. point of correction
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Microwhy: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish, who are prophets and apostles? Who made them prophets and apostles? They are just crooked business men, they are not better than me, they may be better you but not me. So don't use the wordn "we" you can say are you but not who "we" no one is going to heaven, heaven does not exist. Heaven is just an imagination.
Prophets and Apostle who go to nationwide Church program with their girlfriends.
Was in a keke yesterday when some passengers were complaining bitterly about one of their pastor from other state who came down to their state for church activities with his girlfriend.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sylve11: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Dotng:

Since, you have accused religious leaders of not calling politicians to order why don't you gather your friends to do the job.

Kpakam! cool
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by gawu1: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Hmm, but why is rapture starting with Nigeria?

Does it mean that Buhari is the Anti-Christ
If you think the person you hate is your Anti-Christ, then you will wake up here after still surrounded by all the miserable life you are into here now.
The Jew Jesus Christ died knowing very well that Paul was Anti-Christ, yet it is that same Paul that introduced Christianity immediately Jesus passed on to the Lord. Soul who you know as Paul told people that Jesus inspired him to do that, an anti-Christ suddenly become pro-Christ.
Truth is that an Anti-Christ is person who believes in Paul. Before Christ himself passed on he has for several times warned his disciples to be wary about people like Paul whom he had foreseen them changing his messages after him. He had warned there shall come men with wonders and signs who shall claim being from God and for God; but they are nothing, they are deceivers, they are devil himself. Jesus suggested way out to the disciples ie keep to the commandments: you shall love your neighbor, you shall not steal, etc. But Paul came and changed everything. He said one can go against these commandments provided he believes in Jesus Christ, for his sins are originally forgiven. If those your pastor you are morning were believers in paulism, then I assure you that each one of them was anti-Christ.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Microwhy:

Prophets and Apostle who go to nationwide Church program with their girlfriends.
Was in a keke yesterday when some passengers were complaining bitterly about one of their pastor from other state who came down to their state for church activities with his girlfriend.
Really? grin those ones complaining seem to have realised that their pastor is just a crooked business man. Some gullible ones would still support his randy behaviour and say leave him touch not my annointed. The guy is just using thithe money to enjoy himself.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:
My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

How can a country thrive when:
Federal Government Jobs are seen as breakthrough.

Federal Government Contracts are breakthrough?

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

Religious leaders take sides in politics.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.
Religion didn't get them to where they are.

Lies. Religion brought America, Germany, UK to where they are now. Your King James Bible, where did you think it came from or what do you know about King James? King James was a Britain King. When he left the catholic church, he order the king James version of the Bible to be written. If the UK wasn't religious back then, there would be no KJV
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Dottore: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Ezyp:

Lies. Religion brought America, Germany, UK to where they are now. Your King James Bible, where did you think it came from or what do you know about King James? King James was a Britain King. When he left the catholic church, he order the king James version of the Bible to be written. If the UK wasn't religious back then, there would be no KJV
So they carried out their countless scientific researches in churches and mosques? Why didn't you mention China, Japan, Singapore and others.
Have you been to any of the countries you mentioned. Pls mention the name of any of them let's start from there?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Zetty177x: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I’m sure they must have died of earth failure

Na true!the earth failed them

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by petra1(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Off-point!

Didn't expect you to be able to comprehend the deep things of the Spirit anyways, being driven by the things of the flesh and this world.

Proverbs 3:30
30 Strive not with a man without cause,
if he have done thee no harm.

2 Timothy 2:24
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

Galatians 5:22
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:

So they carried out their countless scientific researches in churches and mosques? Why didn't you mention China, Japan, Singapore and others.
Have you been to any of the countries you mentioned. Pls mention the name of any of them let's start from there?
If I have been to those countries I mentioned?? SMH. Funny question...
For your information China has the world's largest Buddhist population, with an estimated 185–250 million practitioners (https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/religion-china)
You can as well learn to do research. Go check on Japan and Singapore so to put yourself to shame by yourself.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Death is certain...
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2021
onthehill:
Seven Nigerian clerics have died within six months (December 2020 to June 2021), IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the clerics, Media Apostle wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/105295774556365/posts/338907924528481/?app=fbl

NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THEM…
(Apart from TB Joshua), but may they RIP!

>
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2021
perdollar:
a follower spotted

Bad people live long.

Good die Young

Too many evil in the land because they live long.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2021
gawu1:

If you think the person you hate is your Anti-Christ, then you will wake up here after still surrounded by all the miserable life you are into here now.
The Jew Jesus Christ died knowing very well that Paul was Anti-Christ, yet it is that same Paul that introduced Christianity immediately Jesus passed on to the Lord. Soul who you know as Paul told people that Jesus inspired him to do that, an anti-Christ suddenly become pro-Christ.
Truth is that an Anti-Christ is person who believes in Paul. Before Christ himself passed on he has for several times warned his disciples to be wary about people like Paul whom he had foreseen them changing his messages after him. He had warned there shall come men with wonders and signs who shall claim being from God and for God; but they are nothing, they are deceivers, they are devil himself. Jesus suggested way out to the disciples ie keep to the commandments: you shall love your neighbor, you shall not steal, etc. But Paul came and changed everything. He said one can go against these commandments provided he believes in Jesus Christ, for his sins are originally forgiven. If those your pastor you are morning were believers in paulism, then I assure you that each one of them was anti-Christ.
So according to you, Paul is the Antichrist?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
What are the impacts they made about this country, coz for what I saw, none of their prayers bring development to dey country. Is just a simple arithmetic. Collect from the government and give few to the poor.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by oobinna: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Guess you grew up in children department, Assemblies of God church. You just reminded me the song we sang then before hearing the word of God. Let the fire keep burning. Stay blessed.

jesusjnr2020:
"God has something to say
God has something to say
Listen, listen
Pay apt attention
For God has something to say"

All these deaths cannot be by accident.

I believe God's trying to say something to us.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by blacknoir: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
U sure say rapture no dey happen gradually
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by itu404(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:
My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.
After all the long diatribe, sir, are you saved

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

How can a country thrive when:
Federal Government Jobs are seen as breakthrough.

Federal Government Contracts are breakthrough?

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

Religious leaders take sides in politics.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.
Religion didn't get them to where they are.

Neither was it religion that makes Africa poor, after the long diatribe sir, are you saved?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by davidinchrist(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
musamadallah:
Jesus is is only a prophet and a servant of almighty God

John.14.6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Me.

John.10.30 - I and My Father are ONE."

John.1.1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John.1.2 - He was in the beginning with God.
John.1.3 - All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
John.1.4 - In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

***NOTE: This is not to argue, dear friend/Brother. Just to let you know what is written about Jesus. Because not many Muslims I have met knew this, and not many are always willing to agree with even the scriptures.

If you too don't accept, no problem. Like I said, it is not to argue.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by gawu1: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
So according to you, Paul is the Antichrist?
Paul's teachings are not the same with that of Jesus of Nazareth. In fact, Saul was against Jesus and never believed in his teachings only to come back as Paul with tales he claimed were inspired to him by Jesus, the same Jesus he so much hated when he was still ''a living deity'' in the livings world.
Jesus left to his disciples and by fiat the world one condition: keep to the commandments. But Paul says no, just believes in Jesus and all your sins are forgiven.
We all know what are these commandments Jesus urged his disciples to uphold after him. From number one of them to the last, these are good virtues necessary for societal living, neighborhoodness, transparent leaderships, love, prosperity, decency, honesty and so on. There is no single thing magical that can be attributed to any one of these commandment there. Jesus so warned us that after him there shall come men performing wonders and signs which they shall attribute to God. Their power shall be from the demons they prophesied in their commands but before the people in the name of God. What extraordinary things these so called men of God do today are whispering of the devil. Or are we saying magical things perform by cultists and occultists beings are God inspired or that the got their power too from God?
Yes, Jesus of Nazareth had performed signs and wonders, it's because he was the chosen one to lead his world out of doldrums then. These unrealistic things he did were not magics but proofs of his spirituallyness and perfection of his prophethood to the Jew who had cast doubts over ever getting guidance of God because their past sins.
Who would have believed him? Were there no contemporary magician and wonderful performers? The answer is there were many of them. However, Jesus's were spontaneous and supernaturally inhuman and materially inconceivable. They were above human trash hold. They were not as we describe them in our churches today.
However, Paul later came to tell the disciples they could repeat what Jesus did and even in a more perfect ways.
On another aspect, there are some fundamental principles that if taking away from Christianity, the religion is gone. These principal teachings were never authorized by Jesus himself but by Paul. Trinity, original sin, divinity of Jesus, death and resurrection etc were never taught by Jesus himself and are unknown to him. If those fundamentals are taken away, you will have a perfect Judaism. For the years he spent, Jesus told his people that he was an ordinary human inspired by God to forewarn and prophesied in the name of God just as some other righteous one before him. Thus he told the Jew he did not come to change the law, but that they should keep to the commandments. Once again, none of these fundamentals were parts of the commandments. It was Paul that introduced them afterwards to those who had stitched to Jesus in spite of persecution by the political leaders who thought Jesus came to take away their kingdoms.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:

We are expecting you to bring out the list for us.
There is division of labour
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
when you die
Ok no problem but not the person that call police will win case
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Elvisgolden:

You must not always be foolishly foolish now............for once pity your poor generation
Don't expose yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.