Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Domino: TV Programme (AIT) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Domino: TV Programme (AIT) (9359 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / New Igbo Tv Programme, ‘ka Anyi Si Ebi” Set To Launch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Palbony: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2007
There's a cool TV programme that shows on AIT every Sunday night @ 8:00pm.
Anyone who knows what am talking about should drop comments.
This is what we'll do.we'll talk about any character. You dig.

Oscar: He is very selfish,arrogant,self-centered,wicked and so full of himself.i think he needs to grow!

Who do you want to talk about?
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Joey82(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2007
Domino, to me is one of d best Nigerian tv soap in recent times. It has aired 4 so long and keeps getting interesting everyday. Well put together and anice character fit.

I love Oscar cos he plays his role very well, he's 1 person that keeps me glued 2 d television every sunday, little wonder why he's not started acting nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by otuwe(f): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2007
sorry but the drama is coming to an end. they showed the story so far last sunday so i guess it wud come to an end this sunday.

its quite nice

1 Like

Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Mustay(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2007
y did they have 2 kiss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Mustay(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2007
y did they have 2 kiss? as per oscar?
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Yetunday(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
Oscar is arrogance personified thuogh he doesn't look or act arrogant in most home videos. Who knows the guy one on one?Pls feed us with his profile. Wont mind knowing him one on one. Am his fan.
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Mustay(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2007
inact them still dey kiss again

d last time i saw it, he and his wife had reconciled and those their love scenes 4 tv ehn n n n

e get as e be o! shocked cool
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by tubone(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
I guess i love d Programm also its reasonable, anyway we naijarian we r going forward[b][/b] undecided
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by DoubleN(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2007
Definitely the best soap produced in Nigeria as at today. I'm such a big fan!
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by yewaman1(m): 6:14am On Sep 10, 2007
it was the best soap in recent times on TV,
It came to an END yesterday. lets hope the new
one will be able to match its called '168'
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by furlee(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2007
As much as I loved this soap opera, I was discouraged from following it up because of unncecessary repetitions. Imagine watching a soap up till episode 32 and then you were taken back to episode 19 to begin watching again. For good followers of DOMINO this has been the pattern for more than four times.

The story line was okay but the way it was enede left much to be desired

1. What happend to LORD'S WILLIAMS daugther at the end of the events?
2. What happened to Kujaye to arch enemy of Lord williams?
3. Lord's williams new wife what was the outcome of their marriage

I assume the final episode should have been dedicated to sorting out these issues rather than showing OSCAR becoming the Chairman of DOMINO his long time ambtition.

My hope is that the following good tv program be kept on good path

a. Wetin Dey NTA 8.30 pm on Sunday
b. everyday people ( I forgot the time because of light problem I only jam the program once in a while)

Let us hope that 168 Hours will be a good story.

I also want to appeal to this forum if we can be having a review of SUPER STORY weekly because of some of us who are at the mercy of NEPA most times.

God bless all nairalanders!
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by twinstaiye(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2007
1. What happend to LORD'S WILLIAMS daugther at the end of the events? - Of course the last scene shows they are getting married.
2. What happened to Kujaye to arch enemy of Lord williams? - Also, the last event shows he realised his mistakes that Lord Williams is his benefactor who can also help him in recovering his money if not all from Madu and Debo
3. Lord's williams new wife what was the outcome of their marriage - The second to last scene shows her very happy with her child.

Lest the repetition of the episodes, Domino is one of the best soap in Naija TV i really enjoyed. If the episodes are exported to other TV stations, it will be more enjoyable especially for those who had not watch it before because it will be devoid of repetitions.
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by jiddah: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2007
i think Domino is one of the best prog on tv 'cept for some grave flaws that nigerian directors are known for notwithstanding its good.

i like the fact that they showed us the fact that oscar can actually come to terms with loving his wife and be an affectionate being not just all bout throwing tantrums all the time and stuff,kudos, but the hurtful thing bout the programme is the fact that Lord Williams is a terrible actor so is his wife i.e his younger wife (the former nanny) the guy just seem to keep acting like he is a cast in "tales by moonlight",

never the less its a good programme but after WETIN DEY!
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by ruemu(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
brilliant concept,
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by cgift(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2007
my wife na their fan. Lovely prog anytime dudes.
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Yetunday(f): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2007
Oscar is arrogance personified thuogh he doesn't look or act arrogant in most home videos. Who knows the guy one on one?Please feed us with his profile. Wont mind knowing him one on one. Am his fan.
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by ayoclick(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hello how u doing?i dont know him.have been following ur posts for a while and i wish to know u d poster
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by trendy(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
the show finally came to an end on sunday
it a nigerianmatic way grin how can troublesome oscar come to his senses at once [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/uhhuh[1].gif[/img]
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Mustay(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
itz a lie!

i thin i saw oscar on the bed with his wife some days ago

is that where they ended it? shocked
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by MP007(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2007
omo i miss that show, it ait on cable in america>? love that show a lot, as oscar's wife giving birth ?
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Yetunday(f): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2007
Quote from Ayoclick
"Hello how u doing?i don't know him.have been following your posts for a while and i wish to know u d poster"

You can get to know people's profile by clikcking on their names when you open any thread. From there you can get email adds ,atimes,fone nos and contact adds. you can send me a mail- yettunday@yahoo.com
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by trendy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2007
Mustay:

itz a lie!

i thin i saw oscar on the bed with his wife some days ago

is that where they ended it? shocked

Oscar was nice all of a sudden
he even joked with eniola
the end was where oscar and the dad was begging jerry to come back to the company, imagine then the three of them hug

film finish they wrote the end
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Mustay(m): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2007
so whatz next?

anoda one from TJ Adepetu?
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
I think it one of the best Nigeria TV series, it has similarities with empire
Re: Domino: TV Programme (AIT) by Onyeka2019: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Omo that’s my favorite AIT series then

Gone are those days we use to play CD � games 300 Super Mario and Contra, Bomber man and Bomber Jack.. so sad

(1) (Reply)

President Kuti Part 2 - 2021 Latest Yoruba Movie, Itele, Odunlade (video) / Gotv Slashes Subscription To N13 Per Day / Nollywood Release Gay Movie 'pregnant Hawkers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.